Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

One Acre For Sale At ATAN Ota,save And Touch Lives. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Acre For Sale At ATAN Ota,save And Touch Lives. (175 Views)

Acres Of Land Located At Atan, Epe, Lagos. 1m/acre / Half Of An Acre For Sale In Shimawa / Half Plot Of Land At Atan (uncompleted 3bedroom) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Acre For Sale At ATAN Ota,save And Touch Lives. by Anchortargetk(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2023
One Acre for sale By Owner : Suitable for Buy ,Keep and Resell in near Future ( Land Investment .Land Bank ) Area Fast developing .Also Suitable for Agriculture .Seller Needs Funds to Treats Ailing / Dying Mothers Health.
Price is 1.8 Milion Naira .

One Plot for Sale By Owner
: Seller needs Funds to Develop Second Property .Price is 500k .

3 Bedrooms Flat for sale By Owner: Seller has two Houses ,Needs Funds to Embark on a Projects. Asking is rice is 5.5 Million Naira .

FOR ENQUIRIES Please Call or Whatsapp : Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one.

All Genuine Land .
Area Situated ..10 Minutes after ATAN OTA.
COME FOR INSPECTIONS TO VERIFY WITH LOCALS AND PEOPLE.

[b]ABOUT MY BUSINESS : Apart from other Business that i do .I also Personally Buy Properties and Resell .
People that knew that i do this also hand over their Properties to me for resell.
Most of them are Owners,They Bought it and also wants to resell .
Some have Challenges facing them ,They want to use the Proceeds to Solve their Various Challenges .
As the Saying Goes thus..Use what you have to get What you want .
1:Some Have the Challenges of Funds to ( Travel Abroad ) Japa .
2:Some are Terribly Sick and have a Close Shave With Death ,The Only Option left for them after Exploring all Avenues without Success is to Sell one of their Property to save their lives since they have more than one Property.I have really helped saved Some Lives and they are Happy Today .
3:Some To Pay for their Children Admission/ Education fee.
4: Some To Complete Another Property.( Someone Who has Two Plots Might decide to sell one Plot and use the money to Develop the Second Plot ,Some has one Plot ,Might Decide to sell Half Plot ,Funds Gotten from the half plot will be used to starts Something on the Remaining Half Plot .
5: Some sell to Fund a Projects.
Reasons Goes on and on
Most of these People are Dejected ,Worried and Psychologically Disturbed, I write Articles citing the Properties for sell and Reasons for selling them.
Some of them are really in a Helpless Situation that they may not be able to go through the Stress of Going online ,Public to Create the Awareness.
In 2019, A Widow whose Only Son has no Job ,The Mama has two Properties ,She was dying of Liver Sclerosis Problem ,Money needed ,Son was Helpless,family could not help .I wrote an article on here about it ,Someone Bought her Land ,She was treated at a Private Hospital ,Today she is Happy and Alive .Ever Grateful.If not that ,Only God knows if she might Have Died ..She lives in her Second Property. Though i still give Good Advise to Some that i found their Reasons not too Pressing Enough to Sell their Properties especially Those that have just one property .

My Articles are not FORMATS to get Buyers Pity Please .
THERE MUST BE REASONS WHY PEOPLE WANTS TO SELL A PROPERTY APART FROM PEOPLE THAT BUY PROPERTY TO RESELL ( LAND BANKS)

[/b]
Re: One Acre For Sale At ATAN Ota,save And Touch Lives. by Anchortargetk(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2023
Land for sale

FOR ENQUIRIES Please Call or Whatsapp : Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: One Acre For Sale At ATAN Ota,save And Touch Lives. by Anchortargetk(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Whatsapp : Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect / Come In Lawyers. / Firman Generator 2900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.