Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day (37892 Views)

Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary / Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary / Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2023
delishpot:

grin any woman that keeps virginity because she thinks a man must appreciate it is a fool.
Women be chaste for your and God's sake. Be chaste because it makes you special in God's eyes. Men should also do same cos God values chastity in both genders even though worldly men has made it a female only requirement. They want to eat their cakes and have it too.
Don't listen to these vagina prefects making you think they won't play on your intelligence because they married you as virgins. All these their preaching is just for their ego sake. Imagine a loose man telling you about keeping vaginity for him? A dustbin telling you that you should bring your white clothes so he can use you to wipe away some of his filth! A low energy vampire asking for your highly charged energetic self so he can use you as a standing aid? You are better than that na. Common ashawo would snatch these types from you.and your virginity would mean nothing. You will just be saying he met me a virgin o, he was my very first man yet see how he is treating me. Put all your trust in flesh and know missery
See frustration...
People like you probably lost theirs to Indomie and fanta...
Na now you sabi God grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2023
faithfull18:

You are high, where in the Bible was it specificied that the female gender only should flee fornication or the female gender only should keep the marriage bed undefiled Nonsense and ingredients to loose men.
What is your bodycount?
Are you proud of it?
Who says promiscuity is good for any gender?
What we're telling you is to use your SENSE.
Don't allow temporary and valueless things becloud your sense of reasoning....

REMOVE GREED FROM YOUR SOUL AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by delishpot: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

See frustration...
People like you probably lost theirs to Indomie and fanta...
Na now you sabi God grin grin

Indomie and fanta too much sef grin grin
You, a man; crying up and down social media about vagina is not frustration ba? Cry me a river.

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Exceed15: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Why not celebrate him in the middle of his crisis as an affirmations you still love him still. I remember he publicly apologize to her over his mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by histemple: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2023
carsuperman:
Trust women at your own risk. In a month this man's friends don begin fvck madam

You should be asking how many has already done that.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Exceed15: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2023
Lumig:
Hope she celebrated him when Okposo was alive, otherwise this is fake

Yes o ... She didn't even publicly accept his apology when he did it on social media
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Aminobrown(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2023
asatemple:
it's like that because, one doesn't know the importance of what he/she has not until you loss it. Am a victim

Hope ur case is not as severe as Sammie's wife
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by everythinggirly(f): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2023
After him don die go, can you imagine?
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Exceed15: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Maysdevices:
Abeg shut your crap

You be small pikin? Abi you no get mama?

Mumu

Easy na... May be d way he put it but the truth is whether man or woman will move on with the next person after death of a partner. This tells us not die foolishly in relationship/ marriage when the pressure is killing you.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by benitwater(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2023
May Sammie Soul continue to rest in JESUS perfect peace.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2023
delishpot:

Indomie and fanta too much sef grin grin
You a man crying up and down social media about vagina is not frustration ba? Cry me a river.
Lol
The shame and frustration is on you grin
We'll always be here to guide those that still have their virtuous not to mistake life -long and regretful FOOLISH actions like you and many others.
Everyone must not end up like you grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by spencekat(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2023
Aminobrown:
Celebrate pipo Wen dey are alive according to patoranking
Posting of pictures is now celebration?
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Kog45(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
You don't always value what you have until you lose it...

Same thing goes for all these young girls with hot blood and blocked brain giving out their virtuous and virginity within the last 24 hours...

Don't lose your dignity and virtue to nonsense, worthless and valueless things! You'll always regret it.

I know some fools that have lost their virginity to Indomie and fanta, pizza, ice-cream and all sorts of nonsense.

Your virginity is the most valuable and most precious thing you have to give any man.

Any man who tells you that your virginity or past doesn't matter is ONLY DECEIVING YOU!
That man is definitely not a responsible man or he only wants you for fun and something casual...

No high value man prefers to make a SLÚT or WHORÈ a wife or the mother of his children, even if she's the most beautiful woman in the world.
No one likes leftover...
No one like a used product...
No man likes a girl that has been ran through and passed around like football by various men...
Most importantly, NO CHILD WANTS TO BE BORN BY A WHORÈ OR A RETIRED SLÚT...

YOU CAN GIVE A LOT OF MEN

LOVE
MARRIAGES
CHILDREN etc
BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY!
IS SUCH VALUABLE GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?
I love your sermon and you are on point but life is more than this stuff you put out...Fact good to marry a virgin but have you asked yourself why virgin wife cheats cos I have seen it happened not one or two and I have seen non virgin wife that remain loyal and didn’t cheat....The question is what went wrong,sometimes it takes a grace to really understand what is marriage all about.

As you said...Good to have good past but if one don’t have it is not the end of the world,We all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God....to our young ladies out there good to maintain your dignity but if you have missed it then it is not the end of the world,correct yourself cus there are men out there that still love you no matter the situation...pls maintain your virginity if you are still intact.

RIP Sammy Okposo and wishing her wife well cus it’s not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by odimbannamdi(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2023
theamazonguru:

Very true.
I have been there.
I thought I was strong.
When anyone dies I don't cry. But when I lost my beloved and only sister.
I cried river. I wailed. I lost it. Sometimes I blanked out while walking on the road.
Most times, I will just be talking to someone and pause to ask, so it's true I won't be able to see her again? Funny enough, most of the people I will be asking, did not even know I lost a sister.

When I got to my parents house after we left the burying ground, I saw my dad and the first question he asked was is it true? You mean you have buried her and she is gone for life?

Imagine, this was someone that had died for a week ooh, laid in the morgue yet they couldn't come to terms with loosing her.
They were simply hoping it was a dream, that she will wake up and come back to them.
It dawned on them it was true after all, just when she was confirmed buried.

I tell you my mum almost lost her sanity.

But thank God for good people around.

Loosing a beloved one is an everlasting pain.

RIP once again my dearly beloved sister. I love you with the love of God, you will for ever remain in my heart Sister mi.

My sincere condolences, bro. I pray God continues to heal you and your family. It is well

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Kog45(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2023
theamazonguru:

Very true.
I have been there.
I thought I was strong.
I cried river. I wailed. I lost it. Sometimes I blanked out while walking on the road.
Most times, I will just be talking to someone and pause to ask, so it's true I won't be able to see her again? Funny enough, most of the people I will be asking, did not even know I lost a sister.

When I got to my parents house after we left the burying ground, I saw my dad and the first question he asked was is it true? You mean you have buried her and she is gone for life?

Imagine, this was someone that had died for a week ooh, laid in the morgue yet they couldn't come to terms with loosing her.
They were simply hoping it was a dream, that she will wake up and come back to them.

RIP once again my dearly beloved sister. I love you with the love of God, you will for ever remain in my heart Sister mi.
It is well bro.Pls hold your mum tight.

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by dollarprincess(f): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2023
See more photos here https://strousam.com/
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2023
carsuperman:
Trust women at your own risk. In a month this man's friends don begin fvck madam

So??! What exactly is wrong with that?!!

Is she supposed to go celibate because he is no more?!!

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by onadana: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2023
theamazonguru:

Very true.
I have been there.
I thought I was strong.

I know that feeling,I can only say we have to live on.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by phemmyfour: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Aminobrown:
Celebrate pipo Wen dey are alive according to patoranking
She did when he was alive

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Lightorder: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2023
NwekeUG:
Ozioma, the wife of late gospel singer, Sammie Okposo, has restated her love for her late husband on Valentine's Day, IGBERETV reports.

Sammie Okposo’s wife shared pictures of herself and her husband on her Instagram page on Tuesday.

She wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CopV_gBuK1Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Rest in peace sir.

Madam, God is your strength ma
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Okhuadams(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2023
NwekeUG:
Ozioma, the wife of late gospel singer, Sammie Okposo, has restated her love for her late husband on Valentine's Day, IGBERETV reports.

Sammie Okposo’s wife shared pictures of herself and her husband on her Instagram page on Tuesday.

She wrote,

By the time one guy begin visit the pigeon hole she no go remember again
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by jibrilELsudan: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2023
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
You don't always value what you have until you lose it...

Same thing goes for all these young girls with hot blood and blocked brain giving out their virtuous and virginity within the last 24 hours...

Don't lose your dignity and virtue to nonsense, worthless and valueless things! You'll always regret it.

I know some fools that have lost their virginity to Indomie and fanta, pizza, ice-cream and all sorts of nonsense.

Your virginity is the most valuable and most precious thing you have to give any man.

Any man who tells you that your virginity or past doesn't matter is ONLY DECEIVING YOU!
That man is definitely not a responsible man or he only wants you for fun and something casual...

No high value man prefers to make a SLÚT or WHORÈ a wife or the mother of his children, even if she's the most beautiful woman in the world.
No one likes leftover...
No one like a used product...
No man likes a girl that has been ran through and passed around like football by various men...
Most importantly, NO CHILD WANTS TO BE BORN BY A WHORÈ OR A RETIRED SLÚT...

YOU CAN GIVE A LOT OF MEN

LOVE
MARRIAGES
CHILDREN etc
BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY!
IS SUCH VALUABLE GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?
Are you also a virgin? If your answer is no and you are not yet married just shut your mouth you are also a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2023
Creamypie:
Madam, move on oh. Sam is now manure. The moment he Breathe his last, he became sand. Whether you laugh, cry, sing, celebrate, Sami is unaware. He has no business with humans anymore
Not true in a deeper sense of life. The dead are still somehow attached to the living loved ones. Especially those with very clean hands and purity of souls.

Can't tell you details here cos it's esoterically deep
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by asatemple(f): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Aminobrown:

Hope ur case is not as severe as Sammie's wife
mine is worse
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by eyinjuege: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2023
GOFRONT:
Madam, after you have disgraced this man when he was alive, you are now here to celebrate Val with him.

I know Okposo wont survive the National embarrassment his wife has brought upon him.

Randy man

She never disgraced him
He confessed publicly of his affairs because his baby mama was coming out public with the affair.
He basically reported himself and asked for his wife's forgiveness, which she gave him
She forgave him, never once said anything bad about him in public.
He's the one who opened himself up for public ridicule, his wife never did that in any way

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BRATISLAVA: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2023
theamazonguru:

Very true.
I have been there.
I thought I was strong.

That's unfortunately how death is.

Your experience is the truth.

I wonder why we were created to endure such pain as losing someone, why we have to undergo that. Sometimes it's unbelievable. It's something we never recover from. In the strangest moments, even when you think it's over, the thoughts of the lost person will come back.

I don't understand why people must die and leave others in anguish. What is the purpose of life? To love and to grieve until we all pass on? Why?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by chuksoyo21(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2023
May the peace of the lord always be with him.
God bless his soul ..
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by TYCO77: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
NwekeUG:

She wrote,

In my opinion, this is not right!
Couples do vow to love and cherish each other till death part them and when you read Ecclesiastes 9:5-6, that verse says, "For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even the memory of them is forgotten.
Their love, their hate and their jealousy have long since vanished; never again will they have a part in anything that happens under the sun".
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Skmoda360(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2023
carsuperman:

Hehehehehe...you be werey in a good way grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BRATISLAVA: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2023
eyinjuege:

She never disgraced him
He confessed publicly of his affairs because his baby mama was coming out public with the affair.
He basically reported himself and asked for his wife's forgiveness, which she gave him
She forgave him, never once said anything bad about him in public.
He's the one who opened himself up for public ridicule, his wife never did that in any way

Man cheats - his wife is evil it's her fault

Man dies - his wife is evil she killed him

Children are wayward - it's the mother she caused it

woman dies - the Lord is good, a wayward woman brought to justice

Man abandons family - it's the woman she chased him away

Man loses wealth - it's the woman she demanded so much from him

Man cuts off from his family - he doesn't have a brain, it's his wife who did it for him

Man gets sacked - it's his woman she's not supportive she has bad luck

Man cannot feed family - his wife isn't productive she must build her home (he's no more the head)

Man is kind to his wife - of course she's bewitched him, he's under a juju spell from her

There's never a time Nigerian men will take responsibility for their actions and inactions. If they don't blame women, they won't be able to handle their failures.

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Johnsown1(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2023
delishpot:

Better do better. If your wife did same will you clap for her? He did what gave him bad name and Hbp.
He was serving God and Marmon and then God removed hands from his marter. That bible he was using to deceive himself, God's church and the world, what did it say about serving God and Marmon? What did it say about adultery and sexual pollution?
The same bible made it clear, that the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy.
You all love sin so much. You know what's right but think God is too sleepy to punish your evil deeds. Pastors and religious folks are the worst offenders. They know the truth but do otherwise with impunity. Then when called out, that same bible they profane and blaspheme , they will use it as a tool to turn against truth sayers, they use it as a weapon to shame those who point out their errors. You guys blame others when you reap the harvest of your sins. Learn your lesson and do better.

I know he err but what hurt most is the redicules and torments of the loved ones. She wouldn't have come public. Some things that doesn't relate to murder, rape and money related crimes should be handled secretly. Spouse cheating is not cool but it kills faster when your loved ones joined the queue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids / "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.