Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Dollar Arbitrage No One Will Reveal To You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Arbitrage No One Will Reveal To You (681 Views)

Make At Least 4-5% On Bet With Football Arbitrage. No More Loss / Dollar Arbitrage Business-how Nigerians Make N100k Per Month Online / Learn The Simple Task I Will Reveal To You And Make N40,000 Per Month At Home! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Arbitrage No One Will Reveal To You by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2023
We at Bloomsville Digital do register companies for our clients in the UK, US and Canada and few of them have revealed why they want to set up their companies abroad. They set up their companies abroad for the sole purpose of dollar arbitrage.

Let me explain.

They either set up a school or a health care company in the UK or US the open a corporate account in those countries. They approach our banks here to either make payment for school fees or health insurance directly to their company account in the UK or US through the CBN rate and then transfer the money to Nigeria and sell at the black market rate.

People are making serious money through this process. I hope I will get myself into trouble for revealing this. I hope CBN officials won't view this post.

What we do is help you register your company and set up your corporate bank account for you. Pls take note that Wise will charge you 45 pounds account opening fee which is not included in our registration fee.

The company registration package comes with:

- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum of association
- Share certificate
- UK office address
- Wise corporate account (Note, wise will charge you 45 pounds account opening fee)
- UK sim card
- Nigerian PayPal for making payment
- Business PayPal for receiving fund

Check my signature for WhatsApp/phone contact.

Have a lovely day
Re: Dollar Arbitrage No One Will Reveal To You by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Besides using your company for dollar arbitrage, you can also use your company for Visa purposes.

Having a company in the UK comes with lot of Visa opportunities.

Google it for yourself.
Re: Dollar Arbitrage No One Will Reveal To You by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Bernard Arnault Overtakes Elon Musk As Richest Person In The World / Banks With A Common Year End: "new Policy" / Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.