Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Am Desperately In Need Of A Job. Please, I Am Pleading - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Desperately In Need Of A Job. Please, I Am Pleading (373 Views)

Am Desperately In Need Of A Job / Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / Please, I Am Desperately In Need Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Desperately In Need Of A Job. Please, I Am Pleading by Trollronaldo: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Please guys, I need a job urgently.

Things are very tight. I just need something that I can do and build upon.

I have a degree in biology, I have worked mostly as a sales person but I can do some other jobs outside of sales.

Its very urgent and not a matter of just me. I have a many dependants.

Please help
Re: I Am Desperately In Need Of A Job. Please, I Am Pleading by IyaTola: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
*HIRING: ACCOUNTANT/STOREKEEPER*

Our client is a start-up pharmaceutical company and a manufacturer of hygienic Organic products. They seek to hire an *Accountant/Storekeeper*.

Pay: Attractive

*RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Documenting financial transactions.

· Monitoring the efficiency of existing accounting procedures and ensuring they comply with the government regulations.

· Reviewing financial documents to resolve any discrepancies and irregularities.

· Reconciling already documented reports, statements and various transactions.

· Creating, reviewing and presenting budgets.

· Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.

· Cooperating with auditors in preparing audit reports.

· Providing guidance on revenue enhancement, cost reduction and profit maximization.

· Preparing and analyzing financial statements like cash flow statement, balance sheet and profit and loss statement.

· Submitting annual tax returns.

· Coordinating with vendors to place orders for products or materials needed by the company.

· Ensuring efficiency in payroll.

· Compiling, analyzing and reporting financial data.

· Monitoring inventory levels to ensure that there is enough product available to meet demand without having excess inventory that could be damaged or become outdated.

*Requirements:*
· OND/HND in Accounting or related field

· At least, 2 years’ accounting experience.

· Use of Accounting software is an added advantage

· Strong analytical, communication and computer skills

· Understanding of accounting and financial processes

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to careers@celectprimehclltd.com , using role as subject of email.
Re: I Am Desperately In Need Of A Job. Please, I Am Pleading by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Job Title: Receptionist

Employment Type: Full-time

Qualifications / Requirements

Should possess an OND or HND, BSc level of education with at least 1 year work experience.
Candidate must be a vibrant young LADY
Intelligent and can interact well.
Nigerian citizen.
Physically and medically fit.
Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
Remuneration / Benefits

Salary: N50,000 - N100,000 / month.
10 days annual leave
Contributory pension scheme
Free medical cover
Regular monthly payment
World class training
13th Month Salary.

Application Closing Date
18th February, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and location to:
hr@realstrikers.com or kayode.olowoyo@realstrikers.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

(1) (Reply)

. / 3 Bloggers Needed / Bayelsa State Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.