Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me (1189 Views)

To Whom It May Concern: nobody Loves Me,even On My Birthday! / Naeto C Releases New Hit Song,duro Featuring Y.q,i Wonder Why He Loves Yoruba? / How Do I Know If My Girl Friend Loves Me For Who I Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by lovedgal: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
I think,  indeed! But it seems he really does shocked

I have been seeing this guy who has grown to like me quite a lot and everything would have been perfect except that he is stingy angry and worse, does not seem to know about this problem. Ladies, help me out here,  Guys too if you feel obliged,

I am not one to ask for things but I feel that the guy I am dating should use his initiative to help without me asking or even needing anything,  The effort counts and shows that he is concerned about my welfare. There are times I actually need help and deliberately mention it but not ask directly and he just wishes me the best and hopes things sort themselves out,  shocked angry

Is this normal for a guy who says he loves me? And how do I make him drop without asking directly?? undecided
He knows i am not one to totally depend on anyone but i need a push every now and again especially in school,

Guys, do you hold off financial help from the girls you love, maybe in the bid not to spoil her?
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Plutarch: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2011
Are u generous to him too? I believe its archaic n unromantic to think that gifts should flow from d guys to d ladies only n not d other way round. BTW,if u post this thread in d romance section,u will get more responses
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by obowunmi(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2011
OP: you are a gold digger and free loader. Why not go and find a job? Why are you waiting to sell yourself and puh.s.sy to the highest bidder. Cheap skate!
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by manakeagie: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2011
I will not deviate from my initial saying that i don't give chances to stingy men because they will never change , run for your happiness
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by obowunmi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ OP: ure a deranged poster. Even if he's a good man, you will dump him because you can't get your lazy ass to work ?!
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by amiskurie(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
U can just bring in ur father for negotiations.

An ibo man gave out his daughter in marriage in 1995 at a bride price of N10,000 and by 2005 during the bank RE-CAPITALIZATION period, the man calls his son-in-law (Ebuka) and this ensued:

Father in-law: when did you marry my daughter?
Ebuka: 1995.
Father in-law: How much did u pay as bride price?
Ebuka: N10,000 sir
Father in-law: you will need to RE-CAPITALIZE to N1 million or be ready to MERGE with Chief Okwudili, :O L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Man Thrown Off Roof For Being Gày [ Photos] / Abeg What Is This?.....na By Force To Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.