Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show (21039 Views)

Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show / Kizz Daniel's Buga And Rema's Calm Down, Which Of Them Is A Bigger Song? / 2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by PlayMaker14: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
What of psquare?
So, Seun Kuti cannot survive without Psquare?

Is Psquare Seun's Oxygen?
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by GodPrince: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
ZiktotheWorld:

I just read an unnecessary sermon.
You called Nigeria musics trash, who cares?
Bring out the song you composed before we talk.
did I tell you I'm a musician? But I swear I can freestyle any Drizzy Drake song for you, I can freestyle some Kendrick Lamar, J.cole, Tyga, Jay Z, meek Milly, wale etc and if I burst their flows for you, you'll love I swear. Appreciate good music, stop feeding your brain with trashy songs that makes you think stupid. 98% of Nigeria music is trash! Yes.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Nolevel666: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
GodPrince:
Soke is my favorite burna boy song. Other of his songs I like are Run my race and few ones I've occasionally heard but don't know their names, Run my race was his first song I heard and I liked him then but the guy's music now is all about trash and bitches. Himself confirmed it that him and wizkid that their songs are about bitches, so how I'm I wrong to berate his music?

Well, to each his own.

Naija people sef nor day listen to better songs because if you sing sensible songs you’ll simply die broke.

Who listens to ASA’S fire on the mountain these days?

How many people even know asa?

Most Naija people just want brain candy that’s all. That’s one of the reasons why we are still where we are today.

No one likes to use their brain for higher reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
GodPrince:
shut the hell up, I was born into an already made life but I have also achieved alot on my own at my age. Even my father's last born is a more recognized Nigerian citizen than any of your wretched family members will be

LoL . Like I said, your only chance at coming close to making it in life is to japa.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by OmegaAutos: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Dem nor invite our Seun Kuti with 7 Grammy nominations?

The NBA are just another “Opportunist”

But dem invite psquare nah

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by GodPrince: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nolevel666:

Well, to each his own.

Naija people sef nor day listen to better songs because if you sing sensible songs you’ll simply die broke.

Most Naija people just want brain candy that’s all. That’s one of the reasons why we are still where we are today.

exactly bro you're on point. The trashy senseless music Nigerians enjoy tells you how fckd up the mental state of Nigerians is. That's why their brains can't work for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
GodPrince:
did I tell you I'm a musician? But I swear I can freestyle any Drizzy Drake song for you, I can freestyle some Kendrick Lamar, J.cole, Tyga, Jay Z, meek Milly, wale etc and if I burst their flows for you, you'll love I swear. Appreciate good music, stop feeding your brain with trashy songs that makes you think stupid. 98% of Nigeria music is trash! Yes.

American songs ain't thrash and all about bitches? LoL, white worshipping will kill Nigerians. We love to shovel everything white people do, even if it's thrash and then go avoid thrashing our own ideologies, which for the majority of the time, are mostly real

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:
So, Seun Kuti cannot survive without Psquare?

Is Psquare Seun's Oxygen?
ask yourself now

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by PlayMaker14: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
ask yourself now
As usual devoid of anything reasonable.

You couldn't answer that. grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by membranus: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Femi Kuti is a multi instrumentalist musician, and not singers like them, that's why he was not called. They needed a singer.

By the way, why wasn't any of the Psquare brothers called, were they not renowned singers too? Maybe no one know them in America.

Bros, all of us can be stupid too, it is a choice.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by PlayMaker14: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
membranus:

Femi Kuti is a multi instrumentalist musician, and not singers like them, that's why he was not called. They needed a singer.

By the way, why wasn't any of the Psquare brothers called, were they not renowned singers too? Maybe no one know them in America.

Why this my harmless comment dey pain una? grin
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by daniwise(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
atobs4real:

What Has seun got to do with the write up?
Receive Sense in Jesus name.
Is Psquare listed?

1-1.well done
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by seguno2: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
ZiktotheWorld:

Must you be an enemy of Success?

Comparing the NPFL to NBA is very ridiculous ...
Has the NPFL not been existing? Have they found it important to invite our own artist to come and Perform in a matchday No!

Then you see, People who value you and hold you with great importance and you want to turn them down angry

Again, Congrats Naija!

Where did you get the turn them down?

Did you invent that to avoid answering the question of the work that you are doing for our football league to be as good as the racist oyinbos NBA
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Backlaw406(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
GodPrince:
Pls, kindly post one of those mentioned artist song's lyrics here. I want to check something.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Rahkman: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Rema wey start for 2019 undecided
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by seguno2: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nolevel666:

Well, to each his own.

Your last sentence is so apt.
God bless you as we all work to make our people use their brain for higher reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by addexx: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
LIONSABRE:
Get $400 (20,000) Bs airdrop tokens easily.
Go to battlesteed .ai
Download BATTLE Steed Through APK

CREATE ACCT and save Private KEYS!!!

Go to profile, click invite and input the code below to get your $400 value
👇
nQOwEa

Click on profile, invitation, then bind the code above 👆 and get ur token

Rush this before it closes

*Steps to register after App Downloaded*
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇👇

1. Select language (e.g English),

2. Click on *Create Identity*,

3. Click on *Generate private key*,

4. After the generated key appears, click on *(2) Copy the private key* and save it somewhere (it's a backup key),

5. Click *Next* and create a password of 6 digits confirm by input again
6. Verify the generated key password by Copy and paste from where it was saved
7. Login Done
At Dashboard
On Top middle Select *Invite*, enter the referral code 👇
nQOwEa
at space provided and click *Binding*,
NB The Code under The QR Code is your own invite code

And Your $400 Appears 🥰🤑💃💵

*NOTE:*
Please read these instructions *CAREFULLY* and follow steps to claim your 20,000 BS coins worth $400.

Hurry while the air drop last.
Current exchange value of BS coin is $0.02.

Is the 400$ withdrawable?
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Backlaw406(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nolevel666:

Well, to each his own.

You dey mind that guy talking one music is a trashy. He thinks music is all about good lyric, understandably and comprehension alone. In as much the music makes your mind relax and gives you good feeling and blow away your worries is enough to be recognized as music. Do we understand the language the Indian sing their song, nevertheless some of us still vibe to their music. As well as China and so on. On my own opinion, as much as song is melodious and well composed, it goes for me. Although sometimes, I always blow away with touching and sensible lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by luckychem: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
PlayMaker14:

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by enomakos(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
GodPrince:
Which NBA? Nigerian or American NBA because I know America has too many talented rappers for them to opt for Nigeria trash musicians
thrash?
Take time
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by tubolancer(m): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
GodPrince:
Which NBA? Nigerian or American NBA because I know America has too many talented rappers for them to opt for Nigeria trash musicians
o ni problem.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Wahala90: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Seun will perform after the main show at his Weed joint. grin grin
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by YorubaSamurai: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
psquare will perform during oscar grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:

The man look sick
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Fearyourcreator: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Make fela go dey sing for World Cup ...
Nawa for some of you sha... Know when to compare things...
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Chiboy2033: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
GodPrince:
Your opinion is useless, so NBA who invited them don’t know anything abi na bushman like you na wan talk. Guy sharap.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by sangresan(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
PlayMaker14:

But they should invite your PSquirel with 0 Grammy nominations abi?

Sense no dey your head at all.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Espelbengz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Not all Grammy winners or nominees must be present at any show! When psquare gets ajegunle Grammy nominations come back here and let's have this conversation 👈👈

PlayMaker14:

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
D all look stoned to me, or mayb because I'm stoned rite now, can't tell grin
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
membranus:

You mean no one knows the psquare brother in America? Are u for real? Those two have been hitting America since aa Early as 2000s
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Chiboy2033:

Your opinion is useless, so NBA who invited them don’t know anything abi na bushman like you na wan talk. Guy sharap.

Leave them o. These guys are clueless. Anything to downgrade and bash Nigeria. It's already getting stale and tiring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija / How Davido Got His Song If From Tekno / Download Yahooze By Olu Maintain [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.