Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Medicare Health Insurance - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Medicare Health Insurance (775 Views)

How Is A Hospital Gown Like Insurance? / Insurance And Sales Representative: / Medicare Health Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medicare Health Insurance by yewaman1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2007
Medicare Health Insurance, in a nutshell:

The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, "Hello."
"Mrs. Ojo, please." "Speaking"
"Mrs. Ojo, this is Doctor Williams at the Medical Testing Laboratory.
When your doctor sent your husband's biopsy to the lab yesterday, a biopsy from another
Mr. Ojo arrived as well, and we are now uncertain which one is your husband's. Frankly
the results are either bad or terrible."
"What do you mean?" Mrs. Ojo asks nervously.
"Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one tested positive for AIDS.
We can't tell which your husband's is."
"That's dreadful! Can't you do the test again?" questioned Mrs. Ojo.
"Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive tests one time."
"Well, what am I supposed to do now?"
"The people at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town.

If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him. (Modified)[i][/i] cool
Re: Medicare Health Insurance by Migines(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2007
roflmao

(1) (Reply)

A Widow's Ordeal / Kill Queen's English - and go Scott Free / Dumb people .october

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.