Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,994 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Iphone Vs Android: Which Offers More Privacy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Vs Android: Which Offers More Privacy? (419 Views)

Iphone 11 Vs Iphone Xs Max: Which Offers More Value For Money? / Instagram Finally Rolls Out “close Friends” Feature For More Privacy. / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Vs Android: Which Offers More Privacy? by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
i want to know if its iPhone or Android that offers privacy than the other.

to me i prefer an Android phone because it has become part of me grin

Re: Iphone Vs Android: Which Offers More Privacy? by LittleBigDick(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Android
Re: Iphone Vs Android: Which Offers More Privacy? by gogeekish(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Android provide more privacy in terms of personal access. For example, I can freely give out my phone to someone if I secure my gallery, sms, WhatsApp and different apps with dynamic password. I may even give you my password to my lock screen and be confident that you can't access my private apps or getting worried about a particular sms which may come (Especially on Xiaomi devices).

In terms of Web tracking, iPhone has more privacy. If I give my iPhone to someone who has access to my lock screen password. He or she has access to virtually everything on the phone.

Can anyone criticise my post please? I like to learn

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Vs Android: Which Offers More Privacy? by L0wk3y(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
As long as you’re online nothing is secure…. that being said iPhones are more secure, not because they’re better or anything it’s just that unlike Google Apple will not sell your data to third parties.
Re: Iphone Vs Android: Which Offers More Privacy? by Flamethehussler: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
gogeekish:
Android provide more privacy in terms of personal access. For example, I can freely give out my phone to someone if I secure my gallery, sms, WhatsApp and different apps with dynamic password. I may even give you my password to my lock screen and be confident that you can't access my private apps or getting worried about a particular sms which may come (Especially on Xiaomi devices).

In terms of Web tracking, iPhone has more privacy. If I give my iPhone to someone who has access to my lock screen password. He or she has access to virtually everything on the phone.

Can anyone criticise my post please? I like to learn

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Z Fold 5, The Samsung Folding Phone: Features And Facts / Oppo's New A78 Gadget Set To Hit Nigerian / Undersea Cable Damage Causes Internet Outage In Nigeria,telecos,banks Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.