Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pictures Of Traders In Market Today (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Traders In Market Today (photo) (454 Views)

Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Traders In Market Today (photo) by SecretSpy666: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
We hope that cash will be available soon so that things will return to normal.
It was so stressful in the market today. Since I don't have cash, anything I wanted to buy, the trader will give me his/her account details and I will go to POS operators to withdraw from my account and transfer to the trader's account.
The trader's who don't have bank account find it difficult to sell today.
Below are pictures of some traders

Re: Pictures Of Traders In Market Today (photo) by SecretSpy666: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
More

Re: Pictures Of Traders In Market Today (photo) by KingofTheStreet: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
What do you mean. I love this cashless stuff.. I dey account my deals normal now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Traders In Market Today (photo) by Bluntguy: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
The gloom will soon ehd after the 25th. Let Buhari finish giving Bulaba and the Kaduna midget. the election rigging woto woto then money will circulate again.
Re: Pictures Of Traders In Market Today (photo) by gaby(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
SecretSpy666:
It was so stressful in the market today. Since I don't have cash, anything I wanted to buy, the trader will give me his/her account details and I will go to POS operators to withdraw from my account and transfer to the trader's account.

Ah Ah....E be like say I know this market for Abuja oh. Abi no be my customers I dey see so for picture so?

What a small world...
Re: Pictures Of Traders In Market Today (photo) by Tinububalls: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Did you inform them before taking their pictures?
Re: Pictures Of Traders In Market Today (photo) by sonnie10: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinububalls:
Did you inform them before taking their pictures?

He doesn't have to, they are in public spaces.

Do you know how CCTV cameras that are recording them at those places without them even knowing?
Re: Pictures Of Traders In Market Today (photo) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2023
SecretSpy666:

Wen they are ready to collect transfer, we'll deal.. thank God I never finish Kuda 25 free transfers..best bank hands down

(1) (Reply)

Does Amazon Fba Works In Nigeria 2023 / Nigeria’s Fidelity Bank Plans Five Acquisitions In Africa After UK Purchase / Yo.fan Alternative: Muragon Google Adsense Approval In Just A Few Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.