Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Buy Egusi, Soya Beans, Sesame Seed, Rice And Guinea Corn From Nasarawa State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Egusi, Soya Beans, Sesame Seed, Rice And Guinea Corn From Nasarawa State (394 Views)

BackYard Farming: My Turkey, Noiler And Guinea Fowl Birds & Goats / Soya Beans, Sesame Seed, Maize, Full Fat Soya, Gnc Are Readily Available In Tons / How Guinea Corn Serve As Nutritional Powerhouse For Our Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Egusi, Soya Beans, Sesame Seed, Rice And Guinea Corn From Nasarawa State by Authenticbiz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Buy egusi, soya beans, sesame seed, rice and Guinea corn in small, medium and large quantities.

Hello everyone,

I am currently in nasarawa state (the home of staple foods) and deal on the following agro commodities:

Egusi: machine peeled and unpeeled.

Guinea corn

Sesame seeds

Nasarawa stone free rice

Soya beans..

The prices in this part of Nigeria is cheap compared to the southern and eastern parts.

If you are intending to start good stuff supply business, you can start with any of these commodities.

We usually measure in standard mudus and bags.

For instance, for the peeled egusi, there are 2.5 mudus in a paint bucket (if your region uses paint bucket as standard measure).

A mudu contains 9 milk cups.

A bucket of the peeled on weighs about 2.5kg.

I usually package in 10kg bag, which contains 4 paint buckets or 10 mudus.

50kg bag which contains 20 paint buckets or 50 mudus

And 100kg bag which contains 100 mudus or 40 paint buckets.

Depending on your financial capability, you can start with anyone of your choice.

A mudu for the peeled egusi is currently #2400

Guinea corn is #450 per mudu.

Kindly WhatsApp me on +2348039301546 for more info on the other commodities and how to place order.

NB: I do waybill to east and south only on Thursdays and Saturdays. Please, Don't contact me if you aren't serious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Milk Can You Recommend For A Newborn Kid? / Can You Sources For These Agro Foods Products & Supply Them To Foreign Buyers ? / Csp's Aloof Solution When

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.