Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom (12034 Views)

Open Letter To Globacom / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Ghana Government Gives Ultimatum To Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by aljharem3: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
Government of Ghana through the Ministry of Communications has ordered Globacom, a Nigerian telecommunication firm, to fully roll out its services in the country by September 15, this year, or face sanctions.

This was disclosed by the Minister of Communications, Haruna Iddrisu, in his remarks to open the 20th anniversary seminar of the Private Newspaper Publishers Association of Ghana (PRINPAG) in Accra last week, under the theme “The telecom industry in perspective: History, overview and contemporary challenges of the media in Ghana.”

This ultimatum to the telecom operator follows its inability to step up in the market with full operations since it was licensed to operate in Ghana about four years ago.

The minister said Ghana, as a country, has a teledensity of 80% telephony with six major operators and Globacom is one of the major operators with high speed data base “and it is about time we take the company on because they have the Ghanaian markets space waiting for too long.”

Iddrisu also mentioned that his ministry is working to push forward the Data Protection Legislation, which is currently before parliament, to protect the privacy of the communications industry.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=216457
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by aljharem3: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
what is wrong with this GFG

why would they prefer MTN than Globacom undecided

i know its be 4 years or so but give them more time. after all what is it taking from ur economy if not it is adding to it undecided

na wa o
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by aljharem3: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2011
i think it high time Nigerian companies look deep whether they want to stay in Ghana or leave

there are other afican countries like ivory coast etc which u can all go
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by bamosagie(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
Honestly, I think GFG is simply giving globacom the push they need. Globacom can compete with MTN with time but they need to build capacity, sitting on license for four years is not the best way to go about it, so Globacom should take the positive in this by fully rolling out and working to correct any flaw afterward.
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by aljharem3: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
bamosagie:

Honestly, I think GFG is simply giving globacom the push they need. Globacom can compete with MTN with time but they need to build capacity, sitting on license for four years is not the best way to go about it, so Globacom should take the positive in this by fully rolling out and working to correct any flaw afterward.

i don't think things are favorable for glo in ghana according to what i have read
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by buchio7(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
dis is no conspiracy bt pure fact, if a company is given a license to offer a bundle of services d onus is for d company to do so , i knw for a certain dat b4 a telecoms license is given d company submits its projected long ,medium n short term roll out plans based on which dere request is granted.

glo shd step up to d plate, dis talk of ghana govt against naija companies is unwarranted
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by 4Play(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
alj_harem:

i know its be 4 years or so but give them more time. after all what is it taking from your economy if not it is adding to it undecided

na wa o

Judging by MTN's larger market share compared to Glo's, Nigerians voting with their money prefer MTN. If they can't comply with their license, it's in Ghana's interest that a more able company takes over.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by hbrednic: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
alj_harem:

i know its be 4 years or so but give them more time. after all what is it taking from your economy if not it is adding to it undecided

na wa o

adding what ? Is globacom a charity org.
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by RickyRoss1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
Lets call a spade a spade. Glo faced alot of challenges in Ghana that at some pointed it wanted to pull outta Ghana, but the Ghana government has given Glo everything it needed to start full operations, so i dont really understand what the phuck Glo is waiting for. Most Nigerians in Ghana have been waiting for Glo to start operations so they can switch from MTN to Glo. I personally know many Nigerians and Ghanians that vowed never to use MTN again once Glo starts operations, but thats like two years ago Each time i go to Ghana i keep asking people if Glo have started operations and the answer is always NO, and no one knows what is holding Glo?

Ghanians are wicked, they sabotaged glo equipment several times, but all those has stop now? Its on record that no single Nigerian company in Ghana has phucked up b4, we are always among the best. So I dont want Glo to be a failure at all, i want to see Glo succeed in Ghana. If they feel they cant handle MTN and Vodaphone in Ghana then its better they pull out of Ghana and on time for that matter to avoid disgrace,

I AM NOT JUDGING GLO OR GHANA GOVERNMENT, I WILL JUST POST SOME LINKS FOR YOU GUYS TO READ AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT,
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by RickyRoss1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
STOP SABOTAGING GLO PRESIDENT MILLS WARNS ENVIRONMENT AND COMMUNICATION MINISTRY. Mon, 08 Nov 2010

http://www.modernghana.com/news/303611/1/stop-sabotaging-glo-president-mills-warns-environm.html

President John Evans Atta Mills has given a strong warning to the

Minister for Environment, Science and Technology, Sherry Aryittey,and

Communication Minister Haruna Iddrisu to ensure that Nigerian

telecommunications giant Globacom begins full operations in Ghana

before the end of 2010.
The President warns the Environment and Communications Ministry to

remove all bottlenecks preventing Globacom from starting full

operations.
According to hard information available to Modernghana.com indicates

that, West African mobile giant GLOBACOM has threatened to withdraw

its operations in Ghana if some operative within the government

continue to sabotage them.
Investigation conducted by Modernghana.com has it that, Ministry of

Environment, Science and Technology and Ministry of Communication and

Management of MTN are the brain behind of this sabotage because

Globacom will make impact in the country if they allow them to operate

fully, especially with it undersea cable.
Glo was issued a license in 2008 and had initially scheduled to launch

GSM and WCDMA networks by end-2009.
Management of Globacom claims that its infrastructure has been

sabotaged, frequencies have been interfered with and its advertising

billboards vandalized and also suffered from a ban on the erection of

new mobile masts.
Ghana has five mobile operators: Zain, Vodafone, MTN, Millicom (tiGo)

and Kasapa.
The cable was expected to go live in 2009 with planned landing points

in Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Mauritania, Morocco, Portugal, Spain and

UK, but this cable is also yet to be operational.

http://www.modernghana.com/news/303611/1/stop-sabotaging-glo-president-mills-warns-environm.html
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by aljharem3: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
4 Play:

Judging by MTN's larger market share compared to Glo's, Nigerians voting with their money prefer MTN. If they can't comply with their license, it's in Ghana's interest that a more able company takes over.

300,000 dollars for tax for every business opened in Ghana by Nigerians

that does not look like investor friendly environment

this is just one out of numerous policies against Nigeria business
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by aljharem3: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2011
hbrednic:

adding what ? Is globacom a charity org.

what do you mean

are they not going to employ the citizens of the Ghana thus reducing unemployment. or what are u talking about
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by RickyRoss1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
Glo Mobile to quit Ghana?  Mon, 24 May 2010

Major telecommunications operator, Glo Mobile, intends to pull out of Ghana, an authoritative source close to the company has disclosed.

The Daily Graphic gathered over the weekend that the telecommunications giant had decided to divest its investment in the country and exit Ghana as it faced several challenges from some interests bent on sabotaging the company's nation-wide take-off plan.

A source close to the company disclosed that some of the challenges the company had faced since it was awarded a GSM licence by the National Communications Authority (NCA) included an encroachment on the frequency allocated to it by the NCA, the repeated sabotage of its billboards and the delay in securing approval for the swift deployment of its infrastructure, such as base stations.

It said officials of the company were concerned that while the company had been working at a frenetic pace to formally roll out the network, some forces had been deliberately working around the clock to cripple its operation and prevent it from rolling out quickly, to the detriment of the Ghanaian society.

Another source close to the company said the operator's management felt that its infrastructure in the country was not getting adequate protection from the law enforcement agencies.

Efforts to get the official reaction from the company to the development proved abortive, but it was gathered that the company would soon serve the government with its notice to quit.

The source, which was privy to the outcome of a recent meeting held by senior management staff of the company on the issues, said Glo was displeased with the various acts of vandalism and would be relieved if the law enforcement agencies apprehended the perpetrators and exposed them.

When contacted, a senior official of Glo Mobile Ghana, Mr Derek Obuobi, said he would not comment on the matter now.

Glo Mobile Ghana recently embarked on a massive deployment of outdoor advertising structures, comprising billboards, light boxes, lamp post signs and brand marks (branded lit globes), throughout Accra as part of the build-up towards the nation-wide launch of its operations in Ghana.

However, immediately after the deployment of the outdoor advertising materials, which generated a lot of positive remarks, a number of the structures were vandalised by unknown persons.

In February, about 15 light boxes mounted from the Airport Traffic Light median to the Opeibea House Traffic Light were destroyed with the flexi materials used on both sides of the units torn. One of the Glo brand marks mounted in Accra was also destroyed.

About two weeks ago, about 16 light boxes installed by Glo from the King Tackie Tawiah Overpass to Busy Internet were also vandalised.

"Every single unit, with materials made from top grade flexi was defaced with a sharp object, suspected to be a knife or a razor blade," the source said.

"It was curious that light boxes belonging to another telecom operator deployed within the same stretch continuing from Busy Internet to the Kwame Nkrumah Circle were left unscathed," it said.

In December last year, some people were apprehended and handed to the police while they were attempting to sabotage a Glo mast located at the Baatsona area of Accra.

“It is clear that these acts of lawlessness are being perpetrated to frustrate Glo's roll-out plans," the source said.

Another major area of concern for Glo is the ban on the erection of telecom masts by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The development is said to have affected Glo the most, it being the only network building a nationwide telecoms company from scratch.

"Glo is losing the opportunity to make revenue, for every day there is a delay in launching its network. I believe that is why it is worried," the source said.

Since Glo was granted a licence to operate in Ghana, it has invested huge resources to deploy a nationwide state-of-the-art infrastructure. It has also devoted millions of dollars to the sponsorship of the Ghana Premier League., the national football teams, and the Ghana National Supporters Union.

An investment expert who preferred anonymity said it would be a major setback to the efforts of the government to attract foreign direct investment, generate employment and stimulate economic growth should Glo pull out of Ghana. He urged the government to intervene on the issue.

At the recent presentation of cheques by Glo to the Ghana Football Association (GFA) for the impressive performance of the Black Stars at the last edition of the African Cup of Nations, the Minister of Communications gave the assurance that the government would give Glo all the support it required to enable it to roll out its services.

Source: http://www.modernghana.com/news/276866/1/glo-mobile-to-quit.html
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by RickyRoss1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2011
alj_harem:

300,000 dollars for tax for every business opened in Ghana by Nigerians

that does not look like investor friendly environment

this is just one out of numerous policies against Nigeria business

Alhaji I understand what u are saying, Ghana, both their government and citizens never hide their hatred against Nigerians but I believe in this case Glo is supposed to have rolled out services by now. They have got up to a million Nigerians on the line waiting for them to start operations, and a great percentage of Ghanians are already tired of MTN sh.it in Ghana so they want a change. So many people are really pissed at Glo, including me and so many Nigerians in Ghana,
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by aljharem3: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

Alhaji I understand what u are saying, Ghana, both their government and citizens never hide their hatred against Nigerians but I believe in this case Glo is supposed to have rolled out services by now. They have got up to a million Nigerians on the line waiting for them to start operations, and a great percentage of Ghanians are already tired of MTN sh.it in Ghana so they want a change. So many people are really pissed at Glo, including me and so many Nigerians in Ghana,

i also understand that some of the fault maybe because of glo

but glo also has a valid point

ok read this

The Ghanaian government has warned Nigeria's Globacom it will face sanctions if it does not launch commercial services in Ghana by 15 September. The Minister of Communications, Haruna Iddrisu, said the ultimatum follows Glo's inability to operate fully in the country since it received its licence about four years ago. Glo has long argued that it has faced obstacles to its entry into the market, including alleged encroachments on its frequencies and the repeated vandalism of its advertising billboards.

this is another case I was talking about
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
mmhh, let Glo move outta that place ! there are so many w.african countries they can use to overcome mtn eg ivorycoast etc while spending where you arent wanted embarassed let mtn control and keep taking the gain till the environment realize it!

moreover are there market that big !(not sure)
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by aljharem3: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
Toaskarity:

mmhh, let Glo move outta that place ! there are so many w.african countries they can use to overcome mtn eg ivorycoast etc while spending where you arent wanted embarassed let mtn control and keep taking the gain till the environment realize it!

moreover are there market that big !(not sure)

you just stated fact my brother

FACT!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by falgar: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2011
I wont pick on ghana for cautioning their investors, GLO. Heard GLO entered ghana on some strict conditions like abt 90 percent employment quota/condition for ghanains and other *juicy policies* dt will favour them and their economy. I blame my country naija dt allows dubious investors dt doesnt av good thing in mind when dy come naija. AIRTELl lebanese will sack pregnant women,Indian owned MECURE HEALTH CARE IS MAKING BILLION WT QUACK. MEDICAL PERSONNEL.fed govt shld check d activities of all indian nd lebanese coy plus how dy treat naija  workforce.do dy even pay tax due to dem.  t shld check d activities of all indian nd lebanese coy plus how dy treat naija  workforce.do dy even pay tax due to dem.
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by folahann(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2011
It's been too long, four years after getting your license is just too long time to roll-out.

I think by now people are tired of waiting and have giving up. Peeps used to be very excited when they heard about Glo coming to Ghana but now it seems like no one give a damn. I even forgot about them.

A lot of Nigerian new students who got excited when the news broke out that Glo was starting in Ghana have now finished school and gone back to Nigeria.

All they know is spending alot of money in putting billboards and all sorts of adverts on the streets and sponsoring here and there.
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by ministergh: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
Glo should try to speed up if they are really serious about operating. Of course there is a strong competition here and i believe mtn may be behind these acts against glo in the past but government's intervention has put a stop to all that. Many ghanaians are fed up with mtn. Vodafone, tigo, airtel and kasapa are not doing anything new. Mtn conquered ghana when onetouch, now vodafone failed to cut its cost. At the time chip costed about $150 dollars but mtn came in and within a year took over ghana. Now they are marked by poor services and ghanaians are waiting for the one company that will make the difference irrespective of the ownership. Communication cost are now seriously low but we, ghanaians, dont care about cost. Service quality, innovation, better internet to aid in tertiary education are what we desire. For me, i want to be given an assignment and research on it a lower cost and make calls to all networks at lower cost. If glo's service is ok, then all i will have to do is port (move from my current network to a another) to glo while maintaining my 0244-730-750. Ghanaians hate no individuals or companies. You just have to work within the law and you are ok. With the rising income levels in ghana, it would be in glo's interest to role. Higher incomes results in more communication.ip. Communication cost are now seriously low but we, ghanaians, dont care about cost. Service quality, innovation, better internet to aid in tertiary education are what we desire. For me, i want to be given an assignment and research on it a lower cost and make calls to all networks at lower cost. If glo's service is ok, then all i will have to do is port (move from my current network to a another) to glo while maintaining my 0244-730-750. Ghanaians hate no individuals or companies. You just have to work within the law and you are ok. With the rising income levels in ghana, it would be in glo's interest to role. Higher incomes results in more communication.
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by kabba7(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
I think they Ghana government are more honest than ours,remember OBJ collecting one Naira from every recharge card in Naija,Ghanaian no go gree that kind yamayama dem go JJ am!
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by zomby(m): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2011
Honestly, this is all you need to do to get a perfect answer from Adenuga; I'm very sure that Guru will respond in a matter of days.
Just FYI, Globacom could have been doing business in Ghana by now, but Nigerians' haters in Ghana have sabotaged almost $100m worth of "already installed" telecommunication equipment. And Ghanaian government is very aware of the situation.
This is the only reason why Adenuga has ordered Ghana project to be stopped until it is confirmed that Ghanaians are ready and want Glo business.
According to the research done almost a year ago, Ghanaians in general want Glo business in thier country more than anything else. They feel that with Glo on board, MTN and other clowns they currently have on ground will have no choice but to follow Glo  unique foot steps by cutting the rate of their various services.
In short, Ghanaian can not wait for a complete arrival of Globacom services in Ghana.

On the other hand, there are still a few other gorilla fighters (MTN boys) who have been paid to do whatever needs to be done to make things difficult for Glo to setup in Ghana. But it is a matter of time, Glo will fly high not only in Ghana, but also in other African countries.

Very important information: What Glo is currently making in a week between Lagos state, Oyo state and Ogun state is what Glo will be making in the entire Ghana in a month. So, why rush especially when things still seem not to be resolved? Besides, Globacom is a bit more focused on getting control of Nitel, which is pretty much the king of all at this point. Ghana market can not make in a year what Nitel deal will get Glo in 1 month.
So, do not let us forget that Ghanaian license is important, but not as important as other multiple deals Globacom is currently targeting. But I'm sure that Guru will not let go what God has already given him; Glo is in Ghana to stay

Globacom is known to respond positively to challenges, I think they will treat this ultimatum as another challenge.
LET'S SEE HOW GURU AND HIS BOYS WILL RESPOND TO THIS CHALLENGE.
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by hollandis(f): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2011
GLO is a joke,they think money and acquisition is everything.A healthy company is one that has strategy and is structured but i dont see how a company that does so bad in its own terrain can hope to be dependable across the border
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by aljharem3: 12:50am On Sep 12, 2011
hollandis:

GLO is a joke,they think money and acquisition is everything.A healthy company is one that has strategy and is structured but i dont see how a company that does so bad in its own terrain can hope to be dependable across the border

what terrain. you mean Nigeria.

glo is in togo, benin , ivory coast and they people have not complain unless of course u want to do it for them

WHAT COMPANY HAVE YOU OPENED IN YOUR LIFE ?

or let be reduce it to you, what SUCCESSFUL business have you open in ur life ?
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by luluosas(m): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2011
Well, glo is about to roll out their services in Ghana. Glo was issued a licence to operate in Ghana, in August, 2008, without a spectrum from NCA. The next obstacle they faced, was from the Ministry of Environment, that refused to issued glo clearance to erect their Masts. Then, vandalisation of glo's infrastructure sets in. At this point, glo threatened pulling out of Ghana, this was October, 2010. Finally, the Ghana government asked all the agencies to remove ALL the bottleneck from glo, so that, they can begin their service roll out, this was November, 2010. Glo is only 3 years old Ghana, let's correct this fact. So, this ultimatum is not actually a threat, but, rather, a call for globacom to starts operation earlier than expected, my opinion though. Remember, glo is starting everything in Ghana, from the scratch, and they need all the supports to succeed. God bless glo Ghana. NB:- Please, 'like' Friends of Glo Ghana, on Facebook, to join in the promotion of the glo BRAND in Africa. You can visit them here www.facebook.com/friendsofgloghana Thank you. s November, 2010. Glo is only 3 years old Ghana, let's correct this fact. So, this ultimatum is not actually a threat, but, rather, a call for globacom to starts operation earlier than expected, my opinion though. Remember, glo is starting everything in Ghana, from the scratch, and they need all the supports to succeed. God bless glo Ghana. NB:- Please, 'like' Friends of Glo Ghana, on Facebook, to join in the promotion of the glo BRAND in Africa. You can visit them here www.facebook.com/friendsofgloghana Thank you.
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by zomby(m): 1:03am On Sep 12, 2011

hollandis: What terrain?
Could you please come and put up your kola-nut business in Nigeria and experience what business men here go thru on a daily basis. I just hate when people open up their mouth simply to show off 32 yellows.

Go to your village first to see things Globacom is constantly doing before coming here to speak rubbish.
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 12, 2011
ghanians and their HATE for naija. See how them dey beef nigerians. Two months ago, some gjanian musicsians went to the studio out of 'naija hate' to sing 'thank God we are not Nigerians'. Well, aint got much to say, Mike just pack up or dem go frustrate ur bizness for their land. Nigeria: Giant of Africa! Dem just de worry our lives. Last week na libyans dey kill nigerians. We don suffer ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by luluosas(m): 1:21am On Sep 12, 2011
Sorry please. The correct address of friends of glo ghana facebook page is this: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FRIENDS-OF-GLO-GHANA/299006714635 You can also visit their web page here: www.friendsofglo.com
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by zomby(m): 1:45am On Sep 12, 2011
ghanians and their HATE for naija. See how them dey beef nigerians. Two months ago, some gjanian musicsians went to the studio out of 'naija hate' to sing 'thank God we are not Nigerians'. Well, aint got much to say, Mike just pack up or dem go frustrate your bizness for their land. Nigeria: Giant of Africa! Dem just de worry our lives. Last week na libyans dey kill nigerians. We don suffer ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The truth is, the Nigerians haters in Ghana are very few. Ghanaians in general have nothing but love for their brothers and want the best for Globacom in their country.
Do not let us take it to the next level because of a very few bad fruits out there, we must not forget that as we have Ghanaian haters we also have Nigerians that hate other Nigerians. So, let us just hope for the best and continue to push for Africa United.
I'm sure that we will get there some day.

Globacom will respond soon.
Rule your world
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by aloyemeka1: 3:07am On Sep 12, 2011
I just pity Ghana and their bad belle. A company that is creating jobs for her citizens is being ridiculed. Nigerians sha; if not for the fact that Adenuga is trying to get insurance for his company due to the IBB connection, he won't be taking this rubbish from Ghananians. Of course, if he invests all their resources in Nigeria, a new govt can strengthen the EFCC and nab the Babangidas which will eventually affect the govt take over of his empire.
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by musiwa48: 3:30am On Sep 12, 2011
there is globacom in ghana already.
Re: Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom by zomby(m): 3:42am On Sep 12, 2011
Alloy Emeka: what is wrong with you? The insurance he's looking for is to invest in Ghana? Please Negr0.
Adenuga is trying to capture a very good part of Africa by providing them quality services.

It is unnecessary to continue to debase hard work and God blessing, Glo belongs to Adenuga 100 percent.
I'm not sure if partnership or fronting is part of the language Adenuga understands. He believe in setting  up gigantic goals and working very hard towards attaining these goals.

Alloy Emeka: A day to watch this man in action will change your life forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously Looking For "Magani Burantashi" / Access Loan For Personal/buisness / Ten Banks Pay 143 Directors N7.6bn In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.