Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,299 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed (29154 Views)

Super Eagles Eat Fufu & Pounded Yam Before Matches - Seun Kuti (Video) / Wilfred Ndidi And Karim Adeyemi Donate To Maracana Stadium, Ajegunle (Photos). / Fufu Is The Key To My Speed, Claims Adeyemi Of Dortmund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by princeade86(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Fufu of all food

1 Like

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by highchief1: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mindlog:
Same fufu that make some feel sleepy ๐Ÿ˜†
I no Dey touch d thg.if I eat am to get up from the spot I ate it na war.too heavy for my liking
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by CodeTemplar: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Free advert for Africans in the West in the middle of inflation.
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by madjune(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Naija always quick to claim someone once he's doing well.

We have better talents here, only if good talent hunters, promoters or coaches will give them the needed opportunity or level playing field to shine.

Dem go first ask, " Who's your Papa, which tribe you be...?"

It's the same thing happening with our elections now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Ken91(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kenneth
Portharcourt
Trans amadi
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Tenshades(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadeeE:
With that strong smell

Change plug.

Good fufu no get strong smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by tonykester: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
S A N T A N A

1 Like

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Ken91(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
[Kenneth
Portharcourt
Trans amadi author=princeade86 post=120967338]Fufu of all food[/quote]
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Lovelife433(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Quote me with your phone number and state(location) to be added to my hookup WhatsApp Group.. Different Groups for each state....
08065466309 lagos
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Mayeldah(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hope fufu won't become scarce again join this money scarcity?

Any oyibo man you see in Lagos buying fufu, please arrest him grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Lionmachala(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
BeanX:
Na lie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Upon the big size fufu that our super eagles players are eating, they re still lazy on the pitch and useless.

Na market strategy... B4 u no now. Fufu go add price for market
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Mindlog: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
highchief1:
I no Dey touch d thg.if I eat am to get up from the spot I ate it na war.too heavy for my liking

I know๐Ÿ˜†

There was a time after downing a plate of it with ogbono soup, I enter bus to another city to go pick up some stuff, I remember I was going through Nairaland on my phone and didn't know when I dozed off.

I woke up and looked around only to see that the driver has gotten to the destination I was to drop off, turn the bus around and had passengers going to the city I was coming from already embarked and on our way!๐Ÿคฃ

The driver from the camera saw me asleep and presumed I was one of those homeless people who pay for all-day bus pass and sleep through the hours in the bus.

I just got down at the bus stop which was few minutes walk to my house, empty-handed and quietly went to my bed to continue the sleep, na sleep I sleep, I no kill person.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Adakintroy: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
If you buy a player 120m no one should be running past him.

Football has gone mad.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by michlins(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
sonnie10:
Don't try fufu if you are not ready to burn the calories. Diabetes and obesity is real
ah oga mi. We wey dey eat am on a daily nko
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Emmanuel909090: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
I just like this young man. Naija to the world

5 Likes

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by glozyyy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Quote me with your phone number and state(location) to be added to my hookup WhatsApp Group.. Different Groups for each state....
07031947066 (abj)
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by GeneralPula: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Correct..

Thatโ€™s cassava. Cassava has many multi-vitamins, carbohydrates & proteins. Itโ€™s one good you shouldnโ€™t be joking with. This is why people who do hard jobs eats fufu - it gives them strength..

Mine is Eko. I usually have this unusual strength whenever I eat Eko..

2 Likes

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by IbileIfe: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by highchief1: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mindlog:

I know๐Ÿ˜†

There was a time after downing a plate of it with ogbono soup, I enter bus to another city to go pick up some stuff, I remember I was going through Nairaland on my phone and didn't know when I dozed off.

I woke up and looked around only to see that the driver has gotten to the destination I was to drop off, turn the bus around and had passengers going to the city I was coming from already embarked and on our way!๐Ÿคฃ

The driver from the camera saw me asleep and presumed I was one of those homeless people who pay for all-day bus pass and sleep through the hours in the bus.

I just got down at the bus stop which was few minutes walk to my house, empty-handed and quietly went to my bed to continue the sleep, na sleep I sleep, I no kill person.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
lol.I donโ€™t think itโ€™s healthy for anybody above 35.D older we get the more we need only light food

2 Likes

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by IbileIfe: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
BeanX:
Na lie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Upon the big size fufu that our super eagles players are eating, they re still lazy on the pitch and useless.

They are super in bed grin

3 Likes

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
The majority of these guys would NEVER play for Nigeria if they had a choice.

You're lucky that the likes of Osimhen are Ndidi were born in Nigeria otherwise they too would never have chosen Nigeria.

The only foreign born players who end up choosing Nigeria are those who are not good enough to play for their country of birth. I'm talking about the likes of Ademola Lookman and Alex Iwobi.

If theyโ€™re good enough like Bukayo Saka, Karim Adeyemi, Jamal Musiala they can NEVER choose a useless country like Nigeria (especially those of them who have at least one oyinbo parent)

Profayo:
Sometimes I wonder what could have been:

Defence: Akanji, Tomori, Alaba, Bright Osayi

Midlfield: Ndidi,Eberechi Eze, Iwobi

Attack:Saka, Musiala, Osimhen.

Bench:Adeyemi, Olise, Lookman,Moffi,Chukwueze

Coach: Pitso Mosimane of Alhly[Most successful coach in Africa] or Hervr Renard.

Every team will fear them, You cannot man mark any of the attackers because the others will terrorize you.Even the likes of Adyemi on the bench can come in and put the fear of God in any team.

Only if our NFF will stop playing politics with our football

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by TOYNEX(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Interesting
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by VinnyBaba: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Adakintroy:
If you buy a player 120m no one should be running past him.

Football has gone mad.

Dat's Why I love how Arsenal refused to buy Caicedo and Mudryk.. cool

100Million and 80million for Untested/Not too Experienced players!. undecided

Same way Brighton sold Cucurella (68m) and Fofana (75m) to you Guys! sad

Chelsea just dey Jonze.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Apuyu: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
So wit wetin dey occur 4 Nigeria na hookup u see to advertise๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
DepressedLoser:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Candidlady: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
blowjohn:
Make this guy watch e mouth o. Before fufu go begin dey expensive o

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
devilmaycry:
I see some white players hustling to buy fufu

This I have seen grin

The guy is very smart with his words you can eat fufu too but my father genetic(fufu fluid was passed to his blood) also contributed

1 Like

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by VinnyBaba: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
Correct..

Thatโ€™s cassava. Cassava has many multi-vitamins, carbohydrates & proteins. Itโ€™s one good you shouldnโ€™t be joking with. This is why people who do hard jobs eats fufu - it gives them strength..

Mine is Eko. I usually have this unusual strength whenever I eat Eko..

No Wonder you Support Tinubu! shocked undecided

Cassava and Agbado Pickin. cheesy
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by leisuretym: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
devilmaycry:

This I have seen grin

Iโ€™m applying for loan in my bank tomorrow to start Fufu exportation business.
Sofra , Jenny, Annie and those ladies that knows how to make fufu should better apply before I shut the employment opportunity, no one should tie wrapper to my fufu company , know this before you apply.

Iโ€™ll be selling 49% of the share to shareholders as well.
Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Unbelievable.

Let me go and knack Three strong wraps of Fufu this night. I need to become as fast as Karim Adeyemi.

1 Like

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by Judolisco(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dis boy use fufu finish Chelsea sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by DasBeste: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
devilmaycry:

This I have seen grin

Unfortunately for most of them white players, not all stomachs are built to handle the digestion of fufu.

2 Likes

Re: Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed by eyinjuege: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Please, stop this rough play o.
Don't let Fufu become expensive, abeg.
Recession dey
Everybody dey chop fufu codedly, e reach your turn you carry microphone ๐ŸŽค undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Segun Odegbami's Daughter Weds In London / Brighton Have Qualified For European Football โ€” Itโ€™s The First Time In The Club / Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.