Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons (3419 Views)

Lessons From Hadith 5 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / Lessons From Hadith 3 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / A Great Gift To The Daughter Of Prophet And Lessons To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Lukgaf(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
The collection of Forty Hadith compiled by al-Imam Yaḥya bin Sharaf an-Nawawi is a widely studied and highly regarded text in traditional Arabic circles of learning. The collection consists of 42 Hadith and is highly regarded for its soundness, conciseness, and comprehensiveness of the prophetic statements contained therein. Many of the basic principles of aqeedah and sharīah are derived from this collection. The book has been translated into English and is faithful to the original text, although the explanatory annotation and commentary provided by an-Nawawi and subsequent scholars is only available in Arabic.

InshaAllah, I plan to review each ḥadīth from this collection weekly, reflecting on their meanings and implications for our daily lives.

About the author of the book

Al-Imām an-Nawawi was born in the town of an-Nawā, south of Damascus, in 1233. His father encouraged him towards religious scholarship and he had a strong love for Qur'ānic studies since childhood. He moved to Damascus at the age of nineteen to study with prominent scholars of his time, devoting himself to the memorization and understanding of volumes of fiqh, ḥadīth, and Arabic language. He considered himself of the Shāfi‘i school and authored a great number of books in various disciplines, including fiqh, ḥadīth, Arabic definition, and biography. He died at the age of forty-five and was mourned by Muslims everywhere.

Al-Imām an-Nawawi authored a great number of books in various disciplines, including fiqh, ḥadīth and its sciences, Arabic definition, and biography, all of which are outstanding in expression and precision. The number of books he wrote is not specified, but some of his best-known works include "Rawdhat at-Ṭālibeen" (12 volumes), "Al-Minhāj," "Al-Majmūʽ" (9 volumes but incomplete due to his death), "Fatāwā" (collected by his student, ʽAla’uddeen al-ʽAṭṭār), "Sharḥ Saḥeeḥ Muslim," "Riyādh aṣ-Ṣāliḥeen," "Al-Adhkār," and "Al-Arbaʽūn."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Lukgaf(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2023
His introduction to the book

The author, al-Imam an-Nawawi, explains that although there is a weak hadith that suggests collecting 40 hadiths can bring great reward, his decision to compile this collection is based on the principle that conveying the teachings of the Prophet (pbuh) is highly valued in Islam.

The book is a valuable resource for Muslims who wish to learn and deepen their understanding of the religion. Each hadith in the collection has been chosen for its importance and relevance, and includes explanations and commentary from the author to help readers understand its meaning and application.

As for the lessons contained in the book, they cover a wide range of topics related to Islamic belief, practice, ethics, and spirituality. Each hadith provides a concise and profound insight into the teachings of Islam, and is meant to serve as a guide for Muslims to live their lives in accordance with the principles of the religion. The lessons from the book are intended to help readers improve their relationship with Allah, their fellow human beings, and the world around them.

We start next week with Hadith one, InshAllah!

You can download the English translation of the book. I recommend the one authored by An-Nawawi, Yahya bin Sharaf.

The forty ḥadīth of al-Imām an-Nawawi: text with explanatory notes / Abridged from Arabic
sources by Umm Muḥammad – Jeddah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by kingmzee(m): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hi
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Mightymanna(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jazakallahu khair

1 Like

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by yusufwaheed(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
JazakumuLlahu khayran

1 Like

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Bubu4Sea: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
I am confused oh!

Islam says Jesus was not crucified!

Yet the plot of Land that was bought with the money of betryal by Judas isachariot is known to be cursed.
Even moslems know its cursed

Matthew 27
1] When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:

2] And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.

3] Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

4] Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

5] And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

6] And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.

7] And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.

8] Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGPVX1sBFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JnFayTlwHc

Act 1
16] Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

19] And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

20] For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein[b][/b]: and his bishoprick let another take.

Please Moslems since there is documented evidence,why deny Jesus died?
Are you being lied to?

Afterall if Mohammed is the last prophet,
how come Jesus is alive & mohammed is dead?
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Salecagbe: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Lukgaf post=120976876]His introduction to the book

The author, al-Imam an-Nawawi, explains that although there is a weak hadith that suggests collecting 40 hadiths can bring great reward, his decision to compile this collection is based on the principle that conveying the teachings of the Prophet (pbuh) is highly valued in Islam.

The book is a valuable resource for Muslims who wish to learn and deepen their understanding of the religion. Each hadith in the collection has been chosen for its importance and relevance, and includes explanations and commentary from the author to help readers understand its meaning and application.

As for the lessons contained in the book, they cover a wide range of topics related to Islamic belief, practice, ethics, and spirituality. Each hadith provides a concise and profound insight into the teachings of Islam, and is meant to serve as a guide for Muslims to live their lives in accordance with the principles of the religion. The lessons from the book are intended to help readers improve their relationship with Allah, their fellow human beings, and the world around them.

You can download the English translation of the book. I recommend the one authored by An-Nawawi, Yahya bin Sharaf.

The forty ḥadīth of al-Imām an-Nawawi: text with explanatory notes / Abridged from Arabic

Jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Lanre1st(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I am confused oh!

Yet the plot of Land that was bought with the money of betryal by Judas isachariot is known to be cursed.

Matthew 27
1] When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:

2] And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.

3] Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

4] Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

5] And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

6] And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.

7] And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.

Act 1
16] Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

19] And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

20] For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein[b][/b]: and his bishoprick let another take.

Are you being lied to?

Where is Jesus if he's alive?

You being brain 🧠 washed. Bible said Jesus died on the cross.
Jesus categorically said he's going for the comforter to come. Then how come is Jesus alive.

1 Like

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Lanre1st(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jazakum Llahu kair
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Hassanmaye(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lukgaf:

Masha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Businessman1986(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lukgaf:

May Allah bless you akhi.
Looking forward to next week insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Bubu4Sea: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lanre1st:

Where is Jesus if he's alive?

You being brain 🧠 washed. Bible said Jesus died on the cross.
Jesus categorically said he's going for the comforter to come. Then how come is Jesus alive.

Jesus said He will rise from the dead

Matthew 26
31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

32 But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.

33 Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.

Jesus died & rose again.

Matthew 28
2] And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

3] His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

5] And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.[/b]

7 And go quickly, and [b]tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; [/b]and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

[b]Not Only That Jesus went to heaven in Full view, unlike mohammed

Luke 24
50] And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.

51] And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

52] And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

Act1
9] And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10] And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11] Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Stop denying the FACTS, Jesus lives
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by SuperSupremo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
olgaa14:
Without lies islam dies
Augustine Eke Islam which stopped people worshipping idols,drinking,eating pork,stealing,homosexuality,fornication,worshipping only 1 God,30 days fasting,giving to the poor etc is evil to you right?

But you who drink,eat pork,steal,worship 3 gods etc lying that someone died for your sin is worshipping God right

Use your brain to think for once!

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Debangis20(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jazakallahu khayran.
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by SuperSupremo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I am confused oh!

Matthew 27

Act 1

Are you being lied to?

Does prophets dies or lives forever?
God don't die but your god died according to you.You killed your god
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by olgaa14: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Augustine Eke Islam which stopped people worshipping idols,drinking,eating pork,stealing,homosexuality,fornication,worshipping only 1 God,30 days fasting,giving to the poor etc is evil to you right?

But you who drink,eat pork,steal,worship 3 gods etc lying that someone died for your sin is worshipping God right

Use your brain to think for once!
Thank you for the pork lessons and Christian history. Kindly address this kill order from your holy prophet Muhammad.

وَدُّوا۟ لَوْ تَكْفُرُونَ كَمَا كَفَرُوا۟ فَتَكُونُونَ سَوَآءًۭ ۖ فَلَا تَتَّخِذُوا۟ مِنْهُمْ أَوْلِيَآءَ حَتَّىٰ يُهَاجِرُوا۟ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا۟ فَخُذُوهُمْ وَٱقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّخِذُوا۟ مِنْهُمْ وَلِيًّۭا وَلَا نَصِيرًا ٨٩

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allāh. But if they turn away [i.e., refuse], then seize them and kill them [for their betrayal] wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper,
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Bubu4Sea: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Does prophets dies or lives forever?
God don't die but your god died according to you.You killed your god
Jesus is alive now unlike mohammed cheesy

So you agree Jesus died & resurrected, that's what mohammed can't do
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by ANTIlSLAMA: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Take a look

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by babawon2: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lukgaf:
The collection of Forty Hadith compiled by al-Imam Yaḥya bin Sharaf an-Nawawi is a widely studied and highly regarded text in traditional Arabic circles of learning. The collection consists of 42 Hadith and is highly regarded for its soundness, conciseness, and comprehensiveness of the prophetic statements contained therein. Many of the basic principles of aqeedah and sharīah are derived from this collection. The book has been translated into English and is faithful to the original text, although the explanatory annotation and commentary provided by an-Nawawi and subsequent scholars is only available in Arabic.

InshaAllah, I plan to review each ḥadīth from this collection weekly, reflecting on their meanings and implications for our daily lives.

About the author of the book

Al-Imām an-Nawawi was born in the town of an-Nawā, south of Damascus, in 1233. His father encouraged him towards religious scholarship and he had a strong love for Qur'ānic studies since childhood. He moved to Damascus at the age of nineteen to study with prominent scholars of his time, devoting himself to the memorization and understanding of volumes of fiqh, ḥadīth, and Arabic language. He considered himself of the Shāfi‘i school and authored a great number of books in various disciplines, including fiqh, ḥadīth, Arabic definition, and biography. He died at the age of forty-five and was mourned by Muslims everywhere.

Al-Imām an-Nawawi authored a great number of books in various disciplines, including fiqh, ḥadīth and its sciences, Arabic definition, and biography, all of which are outstanding in expression and precision. The number of books he wrote is not specified, but some of his best-known works include "Rawdhat at-Ṭālibeen" (12 volumes), "Al-Minhāj," "Al-Majmūʽ" (9 volumes but incomplete due to his death), "Fatāwā" (collected by his student, ʽAla’uddeen al-ʽAṭṭār), "Sharḥ Saḥeeḥ Muslim," "Riyādh aṣ-Ṣāliḥeen," "Al-Adhkār," and "Al-Arbaʽūn."

please i have a question. one alfa came to our jumat today dress in design agbada and put on lawani. now after our imam prayed for us he request to do wasi(tefsir) so we wait for tefsir. now during this imam preaching. he said and always boost about going preaching in a place and people go dash him big money. he even said when he go preach one place a yahoo boy who is broke gave him 2k that is all he had but he pray for him. then before second day the Yahoo guy said he win 4million. then he shows him appreciation, an he told the Yahoo boy that yahoo na thief. now he continues preaching. at 4. prayers for ashri. we did ablution then it time to pray, then the imam of the mosque tell him to pray. so as he pray the first rakah, am doubtful about him and i broke my solat and went home. because all his preaching is suspectfull and not of a good Muslim. so my question is. am i wrong for breaking the solat. what should i have done

1 Like

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by SuperSupremo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
olgaa14:

Thank you for the pork lessons and Christian history. Kindly address this kill order from your holy prophet Muhammad.

وَدُّوا۟ لَوْ تَكْفُرُونَ كَمَا كَفَرُوا۟ فَتَكُونُونَ سَوَآءًۭ ۖ فَلَا تَتَّخِذُوا۟ مِنْهُمْ أَوْلِيَآءَ حَتَّىٰ يُهَاجِرُوا۟ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا۟ فَخُذُوهُمْ وَٱقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّخِذُوا۟ مِنْهُمْ وَلِيًّۭا وَلَا نَصِيرًا ٨٩

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allāh. But if they turn away [i.e., refuse], then seize them and kill them [for their betrayal] wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper,

Well Quran is revealed bit by bit and most of it is a guidance for a specific situations at the time of revelation,this verse is revealed when Muslims was at war with unbelievers and that's how they should treat them at wars,Islam is the only religion that preaches co existence with peaceful unbelievers and says you should give them food when they are in need,unlike Christian bibles which always says kill all non believers,kill your stubborn child,kill who worships another God,kill prostitutes,kill kill kill kill.......
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by SuperSupremo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Jesus is alive now unlike mohammed cheesy

So you agree Jesus died & resurrected, that's what mohammed can't do
You said Jesus was beaten naked like a thief and died,we said it's all lies.....

Mohammed changed a whole hardened Arab land from worshipping idols to warshipping 1 God and today billions worship 1 God through him and it's the fastest growing religion too,no body ever done that in the history of this world.

That's enough......

You can't be drinking,doing all sort of nonsense and tell me you are better than me who abstain from them for the fear of God
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by SuperSupremo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
babawon2:
please i have a question. one alfa came to our jumat today dress in design agbada and put on lawani. now after our imam prayed for us he request to do wasi(tefsir) so we wait for tefsir. now during this imam preaching. he said and always boost about going preaching in a place and people go dash him big money. he even said when he go preach one place a yahoo boy who is broke gave him 2k that is all he had but he pray for him. then before second day the Yahoo guy said he win 4million. then he shows him appreciation, an he told the Yahoo boy that yahoo na thief. now he continues preaching. at 4. prayers for ashri. we did ablution then it time to pray, then the imam of the mosque tell him to pray. so as he pray the first rakah, am doubtful about him and i broke my solat and went home. because all his preaching is suspectfull and not of a good Muslim. so my question is. am i wrong for breaking the solat. what should i have done
You didn't have to pray with him in the first place,he is one of those hypocrites we are struggling with.....he is looking for yahoo boys to get money from them,it's his strategy,he is not pure Muslim at heart
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by olgaa14: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Well Quran is revealed bit by bit and most of it is a guidance for a specific situations at the time of revelation,this verse is revealed when Muslims was at war with unbelievers and that's how they should treat them at wars,Islam is the only religion that preaches co existence with peaceful unbelievers and says you should give them food when they are in need,unlike Christian bibles which always says kill all non believers,kill your stubborn child,kill who worships another God,kill prostitutes,kill kill kill kill.......

Like I said before without lies islam dies,the verse I put up was not during the war.

There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians. (As far as I think), Abu Raub said: I do not know as to who is in doubt. Abu Burda said: I narrated it to 'Umar b. 'Abd al-'Aziz, whereupon he said: Was it your father who narrated it to you from Allah's Apostle (ﷺ)? I said: Yes.
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَمْرِو بْنِ عَبَّادِ بْنِ جَبَلَةَ بْنِ أَبِي رَوَّادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَرَمِيُّ بْنُ عُمَارَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا شَدَّادٌ أَبُو طَلْحَةَ الرَّاسِبِيُّ، عَنْ غَيْلاَنَ بْنِ جَرِيرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي بُرْدَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ يَجِيءُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ نَاسٌ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ بِذُنُوبٍ أَمْثَالِ الْجِبَالِ فَيَغْفِرُهَا اللَّهُ لَهُمْ وَيَضَعُهَا عَلَى الْيَهُودِ وَالنَّصَارَى ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فِيمَا أَحْسِبُ أَنَا ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو رَوْحٍ لاَ أَدْرِي مِمَّنِ الشَّكُّ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو بُرْدَةَ فَحَدَّثْتُ بِهِ عُمَرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ فَقَالَ أَبُوكَ حَدَّثَكَ هَذَا عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قُلْتُ نَعَمْ

Here is your Mohammed saying he will offload your sins on Christians and Jews. But in your earlier quotes you where crying that Jesus was going to pay for our sins. You now see that without lies islam dies!!!!
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by babawon2: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
SuperSupremo:
You didn't have to pray with him in the first place,he is one of those hypocrites we are struggling with.....he is looking for yahoo boys to get money from them,it's his strategy,he is not pure Muslim at heart
he even give out number during his preaching. i regret praying along. but i quit at the first rakah. we learn everyday sha

1 Like

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Bubu4Sea: 1:53am On Feb 18, 2023
SuperSupremo:
You said Jesus was beaten naked like a thief and died,we said it's all lies.....

Mohammed changed a whole hardened Arab land from worshipping idols to warshipping 1 God and today billions worship 1 God through him and it's the fastest growing religion too,no body ever done that in the history of this world.

That's enough......

You can't be drinking,doing all sort of nonsense and tell me you are better than me who abstain from them for the fear of God
Mohammed has you bowing to a stone

Have you ever seen whats inside the kabaa that you bow to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p00WIaXJygg

Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by SuperSupremo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
olgaa14:

Like I said before without lies islam dies,the verse I put up was not during the war.

There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians. (As far as I think), Abu Raub said: I do not know as to who is in doubt. Abu Burda said: I narrated it to 'Umar b. 'Abd al-'Aziz, whereupon he said: Was it your father who narrated it to you from Allah's Apostle (ﷺ)? I said: Yes.
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَمْرِو بْنِ عَبَّادِ بْنِ جَبَلَةَ بْنِ أَبِي رَوَّادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَرَمِيُّ بْنُ عُمَارَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا شَدَّادٌ أَبُو طَلْحَةَ الرَّاسِبِيُّ، عَنْ غَيْلاَنَ بْنِ جَرِيرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي بُرْدَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ يَجِيءُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ نَاسٌ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ بِذُنُوبٍ أَمْثَالِ الْجِبَالِ فَيَغْفِرُهَا اللَّهُ لَهُمْ وَيَضَعُهَا عَلَى الْيَهُودِ وَالنَّصَارَى ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فِيمَا أَحْسِبُ أَنَا ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو رَوْحٍ لاَ أَدْرِي مِمَّنِ الشَّكُّ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو بُرْدَةَ فَحَدَّثْتُ بِهِ عُمَرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ فَقَالَ أَبُوكَ حَدَّثَكَ هَذَا عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قُلْتُ نَعَمْ

Here is your Mohammed saying he will offload your sins on Christians and Jews. But in your earlier quotes you where crying that Jesus was going to pay for our sins. You now see that without lies islam dies!!!!

Jews and Christians are granted candidates of hell so
Hadiths are not Quran which is from Allah from cover to cover,there are authentic Hadith s and unauthentic so better base on Quran.....

How did you know the verse is not revealed in war time whilst I as a Muslim tell you so?
Go and read the context of the verse you will know.....stop the fake life and embrace Islam....it's the same way Adam,Enoch,Noah,Abraham,Ishmael,Isaac,David,Moses,Aaron,Jacob,Lot,Jesus and Mohammed worshipped God.
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by SuperSupremo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Mohammed has you bowing to a stone

Have you ever seen whats inside the kabaa that you bow to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p00WIaXJygg
Wow....ignorance is a bliss.....
Muslims use to face where Jews fac to pray and they mock Muslims saying you face our direction to pray and you claim you pray to 1 God.

Allah then directed Muslims to face that stone,it's Stone and nothing else it doesn't mean we worship any stone....if it's so you will see worship stone in Quran,some say we worship moon but Quran have verse on moon worship nd sun worship all clearly says never worship them as they are all creation of Allah.
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by olgaa14: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Jews and Christians are granted candidates of hell so
Hadiths are not Quran which is from Allah from cover to cover,there are authentic Hadith s and unauthentic so better base on Quran.....

How did you know the verse is not revealed in war time whilst I as a Muslim tell you so?
Go and read the context of the verse you will know.....stop the fake life and embrace Islam....it's the same way Adam,Enoch,Noah,Abraham,Ishmael,Isaac,David,Moses,Aaron,Jacob,Lot,Jesus and Mohammed worshipped God.

Sahih Muslim 2767d
Book 50, Hadith 60

According to your little twisted mind it's not ok for Jesus to die for our sins but it's ok for Christians and Jews to pay for your sins.

Stop spewing trash that one hadith is from a war time or not,you guys are pathetic liars. I have given you the verse and it's sahih bukhari.

Islam and allah is moon worshiping know this and know the truth.

"Muslims to this very day, are carrying out the same rituals that Pagan Arabs have done since the days of ‘Amr.

For example, back in the Pagan Days, once every lunar year, the Bedouin tribes around Mecca would make a pilgrimage to the Kaaba. Setting aside any tribal feuds, they would worship Hubal in the Kaaba and trade with each other in the city. Islam would later adopt the established traditions of the Bedouin tribes, such as encouragement of trade during the Hajj"
Re: Review: The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih And Lessons by Bubu4Sea: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Wow....ignorance is a bliss.....
Muslims use to face where Jews fac to pray and they mock Muslims saying you face our direction to pray and you claim you pray to 1 God.

Allah then directed Muslims to face that stone,it's Stone and nothing else it doesn't mean we worship any stone....if it's so you will see worship stone in Quran,some say we worship moon but Quran have verse on moon worship nd sun worship all clearly says never worship them as they are all creation of Allah.
No prophet of God ever faced mecca.

God loves Israel & fights for them

Hosea 11:1
When Israel was a child, then I loved him,
and called my son out of Egypt.

Exodus 14:14
The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Meanwhile allah hates the Jews & Fights Israel

Surah 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies.
They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed,
he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not them

It shows that God has nothing to do with Islam & mohammed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Holy Days And Special Occasions / Superstition And The Month Of Safar / The Beauty Of Hijab.(see Pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.