Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Key Concepts Of Bankroll Management - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Key Concepts Of Bankroll Management (304 Views)

Ilot BET: Tips And Techniques For Effectively Managing Your Betting Bankroll / Join 2odds Rollover & 5odds Bankroll Group / Olori Sharpest Tips Daily Rollover + Bankroll Of 2odds & 3odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Key Concepts Of Bankroll Management by Ashleyokeneye(f): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bankroll management" refers to the practice of properly managing your money in order to ensure that you are adequately bankrolled for the games that you are playing. Many poker players love to gamble, and gambling can entail playing games that are way too big for your bankroll.

Bankroll management focuses on two key aspects: units and bet tracking. There are also different bankroll management systems that can be used to achieve your goals and the right bankroll size. Generally speaking, betting bankroll management helps you boost your wins and avoid losing money. It is recommended for new sports bettors, and for professional sports bettors alike.

The first thing about betting bankroll management is deciding how much you will have in your bankroll. As stated earlier, a bankroll is a money you set aside for the purposes of betting. It would be best if you made rationally correct decisions when betting money and the only way to do this is by separating your money. Now that you have to set aside money for sports betting, how much should you put in your bankroll? It depends on your current living financial situation. It is recommended you start with a number that you can afford to lose.

How to Decide the Optimal Wager Size for Each Bet
Now that you have already decided on your total bankroll, it is time to consider how much you should wager. So, for example, if you have a total bankroll of 500 naira, your goal will be to make some profit out of that slowly. This means that the amount will be split into different wagers. As you do this, you should be ready to lose several bets before you can realize some profits. The general rules state that for a conservative sports bettor, the bets should be 1%-2% of the bankroll. For the average bettors, it is 3%, and for aggressive online bettors 4% - 5%.
Turn every play into a potential win with iLOT's easy-to-use sports betting platform. Join iLOT BET now and win big. click here at www.ilotbet.com to start betting

Re: The Key Concepts Of Bankroll Management by Tonymarcel: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
thanks so much for sharing!!!
Re: The Key Concepts Of Bankroll Management by Ashleycole9998: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
this is enlightening
Re: The Key Concepts Of Bankroll Management by Lughasemeka: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
this piece was quite helpful
Re: The Key Concepts Of Bankroll Management by michuck: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2023
To be honest, I've recently started betting on sports and I don't yet understand all the details that may need to be taken into account in the betting process. In general, I like to bet on cricket. In addition, I recently found resource https://bd.parimatch.com/en/page/ipl-live-score, which contains various information that is often useful to me. Basically, this is enough for me to bet now.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Governorship Election: Big Winnings On ILOT BET / Graham Potter Mission " Trust The Process" / Try My Football Predictions, You'll Never Regret!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.