Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Keep Relocating To Canada A Secrete Till Your Visa Is Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Keep Relocating To Canada A Secrete Till Your Visa Is Out (574 Views)

CANADA: A Nigerian Family Says They Face ‘Persecution’ If Deported, Beg To Stay / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Relocating To Canada A Secrete Till Your Visa Is Out by MARSONE: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
It’s ok to hide your wins and glories:

True life story.
When I was in SS1 (in Zobo school Makurdi) around 2001, our mathematics teacher Ms Shitu gave us a maths test. When the results came out, I scored 10/10 and I was happy on my own and jejely minding my business. You know in every class, there are these set of persons who believe in their hearts that we are privileged to have them among us mortal men. Ok.
So there was this guy (let’s call him Bulaba) in my class that I never knew was secretly competing with small me lol. Me wey no dey too send things for this life like this. Me wey no even send myself haha. Na so Bulaba say make him see my script. Apparently, Bulaba had 9/10 in the same test and he wasn’t pleased about it. Bulaba started going through my script line by line till he saw an error that I had cancelled. I had put a -ve sign instead of a +ve sign and cancelled it. Though I got the final answer right but the sign was wrong and the teacher didn’t see it (God being God) so I had 10/10.

That’s how this boy carry my script go show the teacher say I make mistake for the final answer and the teacher come reduce my mark to 9/10. Now this same bulaba’s family had an inferno 2 years back that consumed all their belongings. I offered to copy all his home economics note from jss1 to jss2 all for free. Imagine that magnitude of notes to copy.

I was like guy watin you do so? Why you do make them reduce my mark?

Silently, I said dear Lord it’s me again your son and I’m about to wear that garment of war. I instantly remembered all the battles I had won in the past, the ones I will win later and my recent graduation from vawulence academy.

Na so I give this guy a seasonal upper cut then punch 🥊 am for eye 👁️ with a heavy dose of close circuit bodily assembly for maximum over powering of my opponent. Na so everywhere burst as better fight comot for class. O boy I tear the guy uniform oo and him na prefect (assistant HB) but me na floor member of the school so nothing spoil. When people hear reason why we fight, them say I do well for fighting for democracy and the rule of street law.

Not all the people that smile with you and are on your list on Facebook, instagram, twitter, WhatsApp or Snapchat are your well wishers. Some are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to maim you.

Kindly share and tag me.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reaction Of Cross Rivers Governor After 3 Medical Students Drown In Calabar / We Will Design A Travel And Tours Website For Your Business Call 08030559825 / Thumb Print Scanner Issues / Licence For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.