Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Remain The Authentic Sarkin Hausawa Of Udu LGA Says Dan-kigo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Remain The Authentic Sarkin Hausawa Of Udu LGA Says Dan-kigo (284 Views)

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House / Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization / The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Remain The Authentic Sarkin Hausawa Of Udu LGA Says Dan-kigo by samogude(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
By Samuel Ogude(Warri)

The Sarkin Hausawa of Udu Local Government Area, Delta State, Comrade Mohammed Kaliel Dan-kigo said, he remains the authentic Sarkin Hausawa saying, he was duly installed into the exalted position by the Chairman of Arewa Traditional Council , Delta State, Alhaji Ibrahim Babagero who has the legal right to do so. Comrade Dan-kigo made this clarification over the weekend when speaking to newsmen in Warri, Delta State.

Dan-kigo who said he was installed on the 29th January, 2023 said, this clarification became necessary as information reaching his office is that, one Abubukar Haruna who is not even an Hausa man was purportedly installed as Sarkin Hausawa of Udu in Udu Local Government Area by one Immam called Malam Sani.

https://bailoutnigeria.com/i-remain-the-authentic-sarkin-hausawa-of-udu-lga-says-dan-kigo/

(1) (Reply)

Gregory University, Uturu...(post UTME) Screening Admission Form For,2023/2024, / Masquerade Climbed A Lorry To Confirm If The Drone Was An Helicopter / AJILALA OSO DAY: Timi Of Ede Felicitates Subjects, Commends Their Zeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.