Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Who Will God Answer Between These Two? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will God Answer Between These Two? (511 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by PetersKID(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Presidential Election: Who Will God Answer?

Tinubu's wife is a Senior Pastor of RCCG, she is praying for God to help her husband win the election.

South South and South East pastors/Christians are all praying for Tinubu to lose the election.

These are two sets of people praying to one God.

Who will God answer?
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by IFAnation3: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2023
I see
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by walexGodson(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2023
May God answer the prayer of who’s going to fix this country back to normal
Vote wisely come 25th,may best candidate win

1 Like

Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by chinwong(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2023
God works in mysterious ways

His will will be done βœ…
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Kobojunkie: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2023
PetersKID:
β–  Presidential Election: Who Will God Answer? Tinubu's wife is a Senior Pastor of RCCG, she is praying for God to help her husband win the election. South South and South East pastors/Christians are all praying for Tinubu to lose the election. These are two sets of people praying to one God. Who will God answer?
Your first mistake is assuming that God has something to do with your pastors and wives. All they have is religion and nothing of God. undecided
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2023
chinwong:

That's what you dumb Christians say

'god works in mysterious ways' πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by falcon01: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2023
PetersKID:

Tinubu's wife is a Senior Pastor of RCCG, she is praying for God to help her husband win the election.

South South and South East pastors/Christians are all praying for Tinubu to lose the election.

Who will God answer?
God doesn't meddle with Human activities. He allows everything to Go based on how people planned it especially when everybody is busy praying
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Machinegun91(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2023
Abraham's wife once adviced him to insults God.

Delilah killed Samson.

Women are antagonist
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Kobojunkie: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2023
chinwong:

God's Will is about 2000 years old. If you are still unaware of this then it means you don't know Jesus Christ at all.. undecided
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Jones4190(m): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2023
PetersKID:

Who will God answer?
God is not a politicians and a real christian is seeking the kingdom of God not the kingdom of men.
Jesus reject the government of this world

1 Like

Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2023
PetersKID:

Tinubu's wife is a Senior Pastor of RCCG, she is praying for God to help her husband win the election. South South and South East pastors/Christians are all praying for Tinubu to lose the election. These are two sets of people praying to one God.
Who will God answer?

In reality there are many Gods {1Corinthians 8:5} so when praying most people don't even know the God they're supplicating {Matthew 7:21-23} that's why you need to clarify things regarding prayers!

So which of the Gods are you talking about? undecided
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Justpassingby45(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu wife is not a pastor, if she is Why do she allowed her husband to still be a Muslim.
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Justpassingby45:

Tinubu wife is not a pastor, if she is Why do she allowed her husband to still be a Muslim.

if a woman has an unbelieving husband and he is agreeable to staying with her, let her not leave her husband. 1Corinthians 7:13
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by AntiChristian: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2023
I want to see if all the visitations of Obi to churches will translate to vote!
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Lasgidi90(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Chaiiii, see vawulence of the highest order. Hahahahaha
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Honchoslim16(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2023
Lasgidi90:

Chaiiii, see vawulence of the highest order. Hahahahaha
No nah

That's what they end up saying
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by chinwong(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Everyone knows who their God is sir

I’m talking about my own God

I’m pretty sure you didn’t come out to vote during the last election and yet you want things to fall into place.

Lolz πŸ˜†
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by chinwong(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God's Will is about 2000 years old. If you are still unaware of this then it means you don't know Jesus Christ at all.. undecided

Sorry 😐 do you know who Jesus is

Cos I don’t understand what you mean by God’s will is about 2000 years old

Are you implying that His Will is dead or gone?πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Honchoslim16(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
chinwong:

Everyone knows who their God is sir

I’m talking about my own God

I’m pretty sure you didn’t come out to vote during the last election and yet you want things to fall into place.

Lolz πŸ˜†
Go read your comment.. Then come back and post another one.
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by akwesenana: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Hello madam. May I ask you a question?
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
chinwong:
Sorry 😐 do you know who Jesus isCos I don’t understand what you mean by God’s will is about 2000 years old Are you implying that His Will is dead or gone?πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
I see that in addition, Jesus Christ making known to all that God Will, the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, is an everlasting agreement also went over your head. undecided
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
akwesenana:
Hello madam. May I ask you a question?
You don't really have a question to ask of me, do you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by akwesenana: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You don't really have a question to ask of me, do you? undecided
I really do.
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Lamasta(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jones4190:
God is not a politicians and a real christian is seeking the kingdom of God not the kingdom of men.
Jesus reject the government of this world
"The government shall be upon his shoulder" this part no dey your own bible abi
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2023
Lamasta:
"The government shall be upon his shoulder" this part no dry your own bible abi
The government of what? You lot like to lift verses out of context without realizing you create a lie by such actionsp. undecided
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by MightySparrow: 2:22am On Feb 20, 2023
PetersKID:

Who will God answer?
The other one
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Jones4190(m): 5:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Lamasta:

"The government shall be upon his shoulder" this part no dry your own bible abi
see this one, is not the government of this world, it's the government of the kingdom of God
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Lamasta(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Jones4190:

see this one, is not the government of this world, it's the government of the kingdom of God
All powers belong to God
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by Kobojunkie: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Lamasta:
All powers belong to God
All powers belong to God does not mean God is involved in the politics of men. undecided
Re: Who Will God Answer Between These Two? by terrezo2002(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2023
PetersKID:

Who will God answer?
God answers based on His will.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Abandons MFM...Runs To C&S For Help / Please Help Me Interpret This! / How Religion Implicating Is Achohol Consumption ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.