Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support (40326 Views)

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead / Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) / Ella Steps Out In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit After Eviction From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Omihanifa: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Veteran Yoruba actor Ojo Arowosafe, popularly known as Fadeyi Oloro, is in dire straits as his landlord has given him a six months quit notice from the building he presently occupies.

Mr Arowosafe, who played Fadeyi Oloro in a Yoruba TV series titled ‘Arelu’ in the 80s, has been ill for over three years.

His daughter, who joined an Instagram live session with popular OAP Daddy Freeze on Thursday night, shared details of her father’s predicament. She revealed that her father’s landlord served them an eviction notice for failing to pay his rent, the amount she did not specify.

She said in January, doctors at the University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan diagnosed her dad with kidney-related ailments, among other things.

In December 2021, in an interview with PREMIUM TIMES, the actor cried out to Nigerians seeking financial assistance amidst health challenges.

Health, other challenges

Also in the session was Sunday Ajana, a staff of TVC Communications who reported about the actor a month ago.

He said that after the report, he was fortunate to get a call from a medical doctor in UCH who offered to render medical assistance.

‘‘The doctor conducted some medical tests. Baba complained about the swelling of his legs. He has had that issue for about three years.

About two years ago, he went to TB Joshua but still experienced a little pain.

‘‘The doctor told us that the kidney-related issues stem from the excessive use of traditional herbs, popularly known as agbo. So he recommended certain drugs. Now he is being treated for that,” he said.

Reprieve

Meanwhile, reprieve appears to have come the way of the veteran actor as a London-based preacher, Tobi Adegboyega, donated the sum of N3m towards completing the actor’s building project.

Daddy Freeze earlier pledged on behalf of the members of his group, the Free Nation Church, to raise the sum of N3m to assist in completing the veteran actor’s building project.

Midway through the interview session, Pastor Adegboyega, the founder of Salvation Proclaimers Anointed Church (SPAC Nation), joined the live stream where he extolled the life and times of the veteran actor.

He said, “I was young, but we all watched Baba Fedeyi Oloro growing up. He is one of our legends in Africa and Baba, and we wave; we thank you for the great work you’ve done to promote Nigeria and Africa.

“We are proud of you. I will give you N3m to give Baba. Daddy Freeze, thank you for this. Thank you for celebrating. It’s very heartwarming, I must say. I pray that we will have a country that will celebrate our people, that celebrate our legends and keeps them good. It’s sad to see how Nigeria treats its legends in sports.”

Background

Born September 15, 1957, in Ekiti State, Nigeria, Mr Arowosafe is an actor and producer.

Fadeyi has starred in many Yoruba movies like, ‘Alagbara Ilu’, ‘Jagun Ina’, ‘Inu Bibi’, ‘IJA Abija’, ‘Osimi Ika’, ‘Adani Lori’, ‘Fitu Fona’, ‘Ruke Rudo’,’ Bola Ele’, ‘Ade Ogun’ and many others.

Some of the most notable productions he has starred in include ‘Jelili’ (2011), ‘Inubibi’ (2007) and ‘Akoni Méfà’ (2003).

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/582737-fadeyi-oloro-faces-eviction-from-lagos-home-solicits-financial-support.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by AJOBI77(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Many thanks the donor(s). May GOD replenish them in a miraculous way(Amen).

May GOD grant Baba sound health and sustain him(Amen).

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Very sorry story.
One of my early favourite, especially with the use of gunshot over unnecessary and long incantations.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Alcoron: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs, we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe.
Peter Obi is the best man for president. Let us do it come 25 February.

God bless Nigeria.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by AssCraver: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Unclebright20(f): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Rough time. God help you find help soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Lee99: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2023
He should ask tinubu the Lagos landlord for help undecided

9 Likes

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by kennyz247(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2023
rubbish
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Bornbiafra: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Ask tinubu for help....na una dey endorse am...

Nonsense

Ask him how many wives he has...what of the children....

11 Likes

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Cholls(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
My brother send your account number, me sef I go send mine here so we can both see help together

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Urchinpainer: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Yorubas shame us and prove that you love yourselves by helping this man! Since I joined nairaland, I have been hearing Igbos hate themselves, Igbos hate themselves. Please, show us that you love yourselves and pay for this man's rent for 3 years or even built him a house.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Tpave(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
It is well with him

1 Like

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by FashionCookie(f): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
TkGlobal:
Bad
Na so life be...God bless those that turned up for him. May your pockets never run dry. Ameen

4 Likes

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Kingpele(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu should settle his problem afterall he created lagos and everything in it...but I don't know why some actors end up poor after decades in the industry...I think actors waste money during their prime more than actresses.. actresses spend less and still flex more than actors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Switruth: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Only PO will save him next time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by KnowledgePower7: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Too bad he dosent have a pussy cry undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Quick recovery to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Candidlady: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
sad

ugly broke yoruba actors

tueh

2 Likes

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Switruth: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Kingpele:
Tinubu should settle his problem afterall he created lagos and everything in it
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Chai! How I wish I have money I would have buy him house instead

5 Likes

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by iwaeda: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Omihanifa:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/582737-fadeyi-oloro-faces-eviction-from-lagos-home-solicits-financial-support.html
Fadeyi Oloro baba Fafunke, ota Osabunmi, Toro magbe, Owootori ati Aworo,mote mi odun be. Hun oro ni bajinatu. Igbalo igbabo aye ore bi kan. May the Lord heal him and bless him. I pity most of these actors. Only few of them are comfortable. They should setup insurance policies that takes care of their welfare, especially health. Reason most of them are indebted to politicians. Men those Arelu films look like horror those days. When we were kids, the 1st Fadeyi came to town, we started shouting 'gbomogbomo' grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by ArsenWinner: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Where are the Nollywood actors?
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by telim: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Fadryi oloro with a dane gun are 5 and 6. Your chances of you making it as a male in nollyhood is slim but as a female is fucking high.
I know how the actress makes money in nollywood and those that read my post also knows, but let just pretend actress works hard while the actors work less.

4 Likes

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by SoftSport(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2023
hmmm. This life..
lipsrsealed
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by factcheckmmm: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Kk
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by Adebowhales(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2023
His female colleagues didn't show him way?
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by computer0810(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2023
I thought a pastor gave him 3M just last week
Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by LKTJ123(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2023
He’s truly a legend makes my childhood memorable, God will heal you completely.
Thanks to those who supported financially,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support by seanwilliam(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Omo these old guys no really benefit from that industry atall. They came out the wrong time

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Bovi Uses Meghan Markle As An Example To Advise Ladies / Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.