Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Fiction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fiction (277 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiction by 01Words233: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
It was thirty minutes into our first lecture of the day and I still couldn't keep my blazing eyes in check. I kept mesmerizing myself with the beauty of Jane and worst still, the blue dress she was adorned in which revealed a bit of her smooth glittering thigh.
"African beauty at its prime," was the phrase that kept coming to mind. She geared her face towards me and I looked away in…, well, I'm not so sure what I should call it. She maintained the stare for about half a minute. During that time, my anxiety built up and I began to release the saline liquid from my skin spores. I didn't even realize I was approaching the edge of my chair and my friends were waiting to watch me fall off. I usually didn't fall for pretty faces but this was 'beauty with brains.' She always had an idea despite the question or problem posed. My friends have been pushing for it, but I wouldn't approach her because I belonged to the lower class of the society.
The lecture was over and as her department prepared to depart from mine, I heard a soft chill down the spine voice:
"Excuse me."
The level of ecstasy I felt was beyond what one can comprehend. Jane was standing behind me, and the warm, gentle, charming smile she gave sent me to a universe different from ours. I needed to compose myself, I already heard she hated guys who acted as womanizers.
"I'm Jane," she said, extending her hands for a hand shake.
"Maybe I should just kiss it," I thought to myself. But then, I dismissed those thoughts.
"I'm Nazareth," I replied as I held her soft aesthetic hand which resembled that of my Disney love - Cinderella.
I didn't have to wonder why she approached me because she was concise and straight to the point as always.
"I need you to help me out with my Chemistry assignment," she said.
But I wasn't even sure I was more than an average student. Maybe it was because the lecturer had said I scored more than an eighth percent in his test which was a record while she managed only a sixty. It looked like my luck was about to shine and I was having my moment. The other boys kept staring, probably wondering why she approached me. My friends were likely feeling my moment more than I was.
I agreed to be of help, afterall it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Things got better when she said the lesson would be held at her home. The rumors about her parents not always being in town, and her house being so big and comfortable was something I began hoping was true, especially the initial.
"So can I get your number?" She asked.
I was not gonna waste a moment. I gave her and even made sure she tried it to avoid mistakes. Then she walked out with her friends.
I was all smiles like an eighteen years old girl being brainwashed with fake promises. However, the excitement I felt killed whatever appetite I was having.
The day would eventually come, and I felt intimidated standing before her mansion gate. I had to call her to come get the gate for me, I was still having doubts that she'll be home alone.
She was as excited as I was upon seeing me, maybe even more excited. She walked me in, straight up to her room. Her room was like the imitation of her beauty, pure vintage. But I was baffled as I didn't see any book on her table or bed.
"Where are your materials for learning?" I inquired.
"What materials? What learning?" She replied.
I reminded her of the lesson we were to have and then she said she didn't remember. I was now confused, at the same excited. I've watched scenes like this in movies, and if I was thinking correctly, there were a lot of goodies in store for me.
"I've seen how you look at me, the way you get lost in me," she said as she leaned closer.
I used the opportunity to open up about my feelings and I also expressed my interest in her. I thought she was going to get furious even if she was giving me a greenlight. Contrary to that, she kept smiling and suddenly she kissed me. It was like heaven on Earth, two worlds intertwining.
"Jane, are you…are y…," I struggled to speak because of excitement. She hushed me by placing her finger on my lips. Then, she went down on me and began losing my belts. In no time, my d*ck was galloping in her mouth, and she kept doing this for more than five minutes. Then she said :
"It's your turn, boy." I was excited, it would be my first time eating a girl out. She lowered me to my knees, took off her gown slowly as I kept salivating. Suddenly, I spotted the treasure underneath her clothe
"What?! A d**k? Freak!" I screamed as I ran out the door.

Note: if you're interested in hiring a creative writer to ghostwrite:
Scripts, fictional stories, content writing, blog post, Articles, poems, etc. Message me on Whatsapp:
+2347062017429

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seducing Mr Charming General - Feather's Stories / Cold War In Tinubu’s House Over Speakership, SGF, CoS - Leadership / Mbari Series: April Edition Holds Tomorrow In Honour Of Labo Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.