Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) (18453 Views)

Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Soso990240(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Not that we care... Election first.. Vote Peter OBI
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
so what
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Isabi4lov: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
His fans couldn't save him .
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by ericmor: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
opalu:
Big brother collected money to host the show to derail the young voters but they have failed.

all this rubbish talk should stop. Did they make a law that force every young persons in Nigeria to watch big brother? Is the young people that don't know what they really want because they never stopped you from going out on election date to vote your choice
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
AllKnowing:
Is the BBNaija Reality TV show now a political weapon? What’s with having having a run weeks to the general elections and so far removed from the annual August-October schedules?

Illuminati
New world order
Powers that be.

If u know u know
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by todugo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
God1000:
They should go and prepare for this week's election
grin grin funny
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Neyoohpompy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
FeMAIL has spoken
saphiere:
Can you sow rice and reap orange? NEVER.
Same way you can't do same thing and expect a different result.

Men have been governing us since 1960. What has changed?

Same thing same result.

As long as we keep on doing the same thing we'll keep on having the same result.

Let's give chance to women to try their luck. Men have tried and have failed.
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Johnthum(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
I vowed that I will never watch big brother again. It's a scam program, they already know their winner before starting the fake program. If you like vote from now till tomorrow, it will never change anything, their planned winner will still emerge as the winner.

A little secret about Big Brother Scam Show đź’Ż
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Spiff20(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
They almost look alike
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by olugabbie(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Antoeni:
To All Tinubu/APC Urchins: If You Are Missing Your Ancestor And Would Like to Join Them , Please Snatch a Ballot Box Next Saturday 25 February 2023

Just pray that God keep you alive till then first. Before you start threatening people with death.

I
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Where have you been?
Good to have you back dear.

Stop simping around. Na una dey give all these Nairaland so called feminist ladies attention and the moral to dey behave anyhow.
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Jsucre(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
PNomsule:

Yaya in particular
yes o
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by gonkin(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
I didn't even notice that this show was on cheesy

Saturday is sacrosanct; vote for Peter Gregory Obi!

Me sef no know. I thought it was an advertising or recap. So its a show. Casted
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Inhuman69: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
God1000:
They should go and prepare for this week's election

Person way be South African, una no dey ever think
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Inhuman69: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
opalu:
Big brother collected money to host the show to derail the young voters but they have failed.
Delusion… una go just dey type rubbish
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Otasikwe(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
This guy wis too the shows muscles with fatifati partner okooo is alright
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
saphiere:

Same thing same result.

As long as we keep on doing the same thing we'll keep on having the same result.

GO TO HELL.
THEY WILL STILL RULE UNDER MEN INFLUENCE.

WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD RULE UNDER MEN INFLUENCE
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by AdisaOwala: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2023
saphiere:

Same thing same result.

Are you normal?
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by toprealman: 2:45am On Feb 20, 2023
The only ones with PVC I guess!
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by ShangTsung000: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2023

Same thing same result.

Let's give chance to women to try their luck. Men have tried and have failed. Feminist in the House.
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by ShangTsung000: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2023

Same thing same result.

Let's give chance to women to try their luck. Men have tried and have failed.[/quote] Who are you Retarded feminists.
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by spartachico(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2023
i thought i was the only one thinking about it.
AllKnowing:
Is the BBNaija Reality TV show now a political weapon? What’s with having having a run weeks to the general elections and so far removed from the annual August-October schedules?
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by dokJ: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2023
They should evict all the Nigerians let them come n vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Alpharey: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thank God I don't have their time. Why the rush to start another Bb show when our election is close by.
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by 2starboy25: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Mr preacher, where is heaven and hell located. I want to check something.
i pity u for this kind of question u are asking, the happiness u get while doing good to people or to anything else is the location of heaven but bad behaviour put ur mind in a set of brain fire which means hell
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
2starboy25:
i pity u for this kind of question u are asking, the happiness u get while doing good to people or to anything else is the location of heaven but bad behaviour put ur mind in a set of brain fire which means hell
Can you please tell us where heaven and hell is located or Fu*k off from here.
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by 2starboy25: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Burruchaga71:

Can you please tell us where heaven and hell is located or Fu*k off from here.
Heaven is in ur good deed and hell is in ur bad deed
Re: Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) by meobizy(f): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
I’ll miss happy-go-lucky Yaya. Marvin should disappear. He took away a potential entertainer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download The Hobbit The Battle Of The Five Armies (2014) Bluray 720p Free / Monalisa Chinda’s Stage Play "The Concubine” (Photos) / The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.