Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

A Prolific And Experienced Health Writer At Your Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Prolific And Experienced Health Writer At Your Service (210 Views)

I Need A Prolific Account ( I Will Pay For It) / Prolific Account Needed / I Need A Health Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prolific And Experienced Health Writer At Your Service by healthwriter1: 6:48am On Feb 20, 2023
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WELL RESEARCHED, PRIMARY SOURCE LINKED, FACTUAL AND ORIGINAL HEALTH CONTENT?

Unarguably, health content and articles need to be extensively researched, constructively written, accurate, and easily understandable by the readers.

For health content to have these characteristics, it needs the hands of a good researcher, knowledgeable writer, and critical thinker. I am that and MORE and I can give your health content and articles those characteristics.

My name is Adjuya, an experienced health writer who is specialized in helping health authors craft ideal health content and information for their audience.

With Advanced knowledge in life sciences( Human physiology), Excellent writing skills, and a passion for medical communications and education, I create original plagiarism-free health information that is factual.

Creating SEO-friendly content using primary keywords from the designated topic to rank high on search engines is one of my major priorities. This ensures greater visibility of the health content.

I have basic proficiency in word, excel, email, and the internet which is enough to organize writings that would be appealing to the audience. I am hardworking, energetic, disciplined, and committed to carrying out tasks efficiently.

So health authors with these attributes above it will be safe, worthwhile, and guaranteed to bring your HEALTH WRITING GIGS to me, so we can satisfy your audience.

MY SERVICES INCLUDE writing HEALTH INFORMATION for;
✏Blogs
✏Social Media
✏Website
✏Ebooks
✏Health product review.

Best regard,
Adjuya-health writer.

#healthwriter

Below is the link to my writing samples to ascertain my writing ability.

Http://mkayhealthandfitness.health.blog

You can reach out to me via WhatsApp: 09079207945

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078540733090

LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/adjuyakevwe-healthwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prolific And Experienced Health Writer At Your Service by Babakolanut(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Do you also write on natural remedies?

1 Like

Re: A Prolific And Experienced Health Writer At Your Service by healthwriter1: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yes I do Sir
Re: A Prolific And Experienced Health Writer At Your Service by Babakolanut(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
healthwriter1:
Yes I do Sir
Update me the setup of a blog with weekly new posts on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy | Cancel Flight / Unlocking Financial Freedom With Affiliate Marketing / How To Start Online Business Without Capital In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.