Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,347 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

We Need 25 People Each Month To Perform A Simple Task And Get $50: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Need 25 People Each Month To Perform A Simple Task And Get $50: (146 Views)

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / I Will Give 10 People, Each Will Get More Than N50k Of...... / Iam willing to give 10k To 5 People Each, Hurry Now! First 5! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need 25 People Each Month To Perform A Simple Task And Get $50: by BaxiBank: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Contact us to join the work group via the link on our signature

Perform the simple task

Note. We need at least 25 people for the task for each month to pay each $50

So, tell your friends so we get the 25 faster and you get rewarded, too, for your referral.

(1) (Reply)

Lip Balm Is By Far The Most Popular Cosmetic Product / The Benefits Of Customized Carry Bags By Singhal Industries / Shareholders Win Big As MTN Report 35% To 45% Higher Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.