Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Do You Make Payments Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Payments Online. (257 Views)

Stripe Business Account To Receive Payments Online / With Just #500 You Can Now Easily Make Payments Online By Yourself.lets Help You / How Do I Use My GT BANK Mastercard To Make Payments Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Make Payments Online. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Good day my nairalanders, please how do you make your dollar payments online since the stoppage of use naira Master / Visa cards.
I am trying to make some payments online, thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Payments Online. by servicom101(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
We are available to help you make payment depending on what you paying for. We have virtual dollar cards to cater for your transactions we have PayPal
Skrill
Net teller
Skrill

Just tell us wht you’re paying for.
LARRYOBRAIN:
Good day my nairalanders, please how do you make your dollar payments online since the stoppage of use naira Master / Visa cards.
Re: How Do You Make Payments Online. by callmemakaveli: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
PayPal/card payment is the way forward now.

DM me on WhatsApp.

You can bring a trusted escrow.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Iphone 7 64gb now 65k / Get A 3D Logo Design For Your Brand / Make Money With Data Factory App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.