Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,346 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

To Toast A Girl Na My Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Toast A Girl Na My Problem (172 Views)

Please Help Me Out,i Want To Know If My Problem Is Spiritual Or Medical / From A Yoruba: My Problem With Yoruba People / 6 Tips On How To Toast/woo A Girl You Love And She Will End Up Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Toast A Girl Na My Problem by 2starboy25: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Guys please help me out, it's like some ancestors don't want me to marry, i always find it difficult to toast a girl, even a small girl i cannot toast because i always feel shy to talk to them girls, pls where should i start from if i'll be able to call a girl because i can't even call them because am shy, sometimes i'll call a girl and turn my eyes off her as if am not the one calling her
Re: To Toast A Girl Na My Problem by T0BY(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
At this stage of your life, you should be more concerned about building and improving yourself. Women ought to be secondary matter..
Re: To Toast A Girl Na My Problem by FuckYourFather(f): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
my boy forget what you see in indian films where a poor boy falls in love with a girl and they live happily forever after.
Here in Nigeria as a guy you need to hustle hard first and get your neck above the water before you can say high to any girl.
Just see them as your friend for now so that tomorrow they will be the one chasing after you trust me.

Don't be a simp!
Re: To Toast A Girl Na My Problem by 2starboy25: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
FuckYourFather:
my boy forget what you see in indian films where a poor boy falls in love with a girl and they live happily forever after.
Here in Nigeria as a guy you need to hustle hard first and get your neck above the water before you can say high to any girl.
Just see them as your friend for now so that tomorrow they will be the one chasing after you trust me.

Don't be a simp!
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Pay For Credit Repair Until You Read... / Let Me Your Cash Out Plug At Flat Rate / Unlock Your Financial Freedom – Find Credit Repair Services Near You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.