Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Am Agnostic But I Need To Make You Realize The Power Of The Church In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Agnostic But I Need To Make You Realize The Power Of The Church In Nigeria. (251 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / I'm Agnostic But I Still Enjoy Gospel Music & Hymns. Atheists Do You Too? / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Agnostic But I Need To Make You Realize The Power Of The Church In Nigeria. by Trollronaldo: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
See, Christians, wake up.
Everyone here know that I am agnostic but this country is a county of equal Muslim and Christian population.
A Muslim has ruled for 8 years, and the two major parties are presenting two Muslim candidates. The ruling party which is the APC even presented Muslim-Muslim ticket.
This is a game to make Christians minority in this country.

See, aside the fact that Peter Obi is the only major Christian in the race, Peter Obi is most competent than the two other Muslims.

Don't allow Muslims dupe you, we need Christians to use their power to get a competent Christian to the position on Saturday.

Look at what's going on in northcentral and other parts of North with Christian population, they are killing Christians like chickens, if you give them the impression that they can rule for 16 years and nothing will happen, it will threaten the christian faith in Nigeria.
Christians even in southeast and southwest will be treated like those in the north. Use your brain.

I'm personally supporting Obi because he's the most competent, I am just here to let Christians also see that they have a lot to lose if Obi doesn't win. You are finished.

Save this post, if you don't come out and vote Obi, Christianity will never recover from this. You would have giving Muslims so much power to do and undo.

Be wise, come out enmass and vote Obi on Saturday.
Re: I Am Agnostic But I Need To Make You Realize The Power Of The Church In Nigeria. by Tboy222: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
cry]
Trollronaldo:
See, Christians, wake up.
Everyone here know that I am agnostic but this country is a county of equal Muslim and Christian population.
A Muslim has ruled for 8 years, and the two major parties are presenting two Muslim candidates. The ruling party which is the APC even presented Muslim-Muslim ticket.
This is a game to make Christians minority in this country.

See, aside the fact that Peter Obi is the only major Christian in the race, Peter Obi is most competent than the two other Muslims.

Don't allow Muslims dupe you, we need Christians to use their power to get a competent Christian to the position on Saturday.

Look at what's going on in northcentral and other parts of North with Christian population, they are killing Christians like chickens, if you give them the impression that they can rule for 16 years and nothing will happen, it will threaten the christian faith in Nigeria.
Christians even in southeast and southwest will be treated like those in the north. Use your brain.

I'm personally supporting Obi because he's the most competent, I am just here to let Christians also see that they have a lot to lose if Obi doesn't win. You are finished.

Save this post, if you don't come out and vote Obi, Christianity will never recover from this. You would have giving Muslims so much power to do and undo.

Be wise, come out enmass and vote Obi on Saturday.

The power is not in christians or muslims but in Christ Jesus who alone can save you from sin.

Christ is calling you now he will not only save you but turn your situation around,confess your sins to him,he will pardon and not only that turn the situation of things and of this country around. You have nothing to gain in being agnostic but everything to gain with Christ
Re: I Am Agnostic But I Need To Make You Realize The Power Of The Church In Nigeria. by Trollronaldo: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tboy222:
cry]

The power is not in christians or muslims but in Christ Jesus who alone can save you from sin.

Christ is calling you now he will not only save you but turn your situation around,confess your sins to him,he will pardon and not only that turn the situation of things and of this country around. You have nothing to gain in being agnostic but everything to gain with Christ
please focus in the issue here. I am not interested in your chirst thing
Re: I Am Agnostic But I Need To Make You Realize The Power Of The Church In Nigeria. by Tboy222: 12:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Trollronaldo:
please focus in the issue here. I am not interested in your chirst thing

The Lord be with you I will pray for you
Re: I Am Agnostic But I Need To Make You Realize The Power Of The Church In Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Tboy222:
cry]■ The power is not in christians or muslims but in Christ Jesus who alone can save you from sin.
■ Christ is calling you now he will not only save you but turn your situation around,confess your sins to him,he will pardon and not only that turn the situation of things and of this country around. You have nothing to gain in being agnostic but everything to gain with Christ
1. Which Jesus Christ? The Jesus Christ that warned His followers to stay away from the politics of men? undecided

2. Stop deluding yourself by hiding what are lies behind the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unraveling The Causes Of The Nri Kingdom's Decline / What The Church Has Become / Is It Okay For A Christian To Be An Extrovert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.