Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Digital Planner Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Planner Designer (439 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Planner Designer by Billionword(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
I need someone who can perfectly design digital product for Etsy on canva.

This could be an ongoing gig, only message if you’ve done something like this before.

Contact me on wh ats app - 070 6253 4700
Re: Digital Planner Designer by rottable(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Billionword:
I need someone who can perfectly design digital product for Etsy on canva.

This could be an ongoing gig, only message if you’ve done something like this before.

Contact me on wh ats app - 070 6253 4700

I am interested.
Re: Digital Planner Designer by orble: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Trendvibez:
I will teach you CPA Affiliate Marketing (Strictly partnering With Foreign FX brokers).

I will recommend 3 brokers to work with and you make consistent $300 monthly.

Broker A pays at least $30 for every valid and qualified client.,..just 10 of this in a month fetch you your $10/day.

Broker B pays you $150 for every valid and qualified client...just 2 of this in a month fetches you your $10 /day!

Broker C pays you $100 for every valid and qualified client...just 3 of this in a month fetches you your $10 /day!

You will harness the potential of social media to achieve this. You are not limited to promote FX brokers to only Nigerians.

It's an unsaturated Affiliate Marketing model. You will love to do this once you get the needed Training to succeed.
I appreciate you in the skill you are giving out from nairaland.

Pls include me. My Whatsapp is +234810 1885085

You may share yours with me

(1) (Reply)

Check out these portraits!! / I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer / Need Digital Artist Urgently.. See Sample

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.