Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time (59121 Views)

I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos / Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by enomakos(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2023
Sad
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by bewla(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2023
illicit:
Ofon
Them do her ni

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Tremple8v: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2023
This one no be ordinary eye again . 7th time She need deliverance.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Hokage001(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Wawelexy:
Na dem dem..... Small girl with big god!

Who will see this one and suspect her to be a kleptomaniac? 7 times burglary attempt!!!

This one is not even stealing cos she's hungry or needs funds to pay off hospital bills (tho none of this justify stealing), but stealing jewelleries and money just to show off and oppress her fellow gender.... Well, no action from this gender can shock me anymore, I can write a tome of novel about them, only few, very very few of them are sensible....

Do You Even Know What A Kleptomaniac Is?
I Doubt That🙄
SMH

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2023
It is kleptomania.

She has been publicly disgraced many times, yet she kept stealing.

She needs professional help.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by bewla(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Olasyke:
She's a kleptomaniac, what do you expect?
She needs professional help. Joseph "MEND" ing her won't help.
let her visit oyahkilome
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Hokage001(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Passionate888:
So no be only clitocurrency dem dey use?
Illiteracy Isn't Always About Not Going To School, Most Times Like In Your Case, It's Blurting Out Stupid Statements Like This Even When There's An Explanation Right In Front Of You.

Grow Up, You're Not A Dumb Kid Forever.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by GindoX(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Chisos!
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Wawelexy(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Hokage001:

Do You Even Know What A Kleptomaniac Is?
I Doubt That🙄
SMH

Oh you want to come up with your defensive line because she's a female, or probably you want to rewrite the meaning of a klept... Before one could have the impulse or excessive urge to steal, that person's covetousness was ignored right from adolescence. Or let's just believe it's spiritual cos you will want to claim she can't control it? Please spare us that, this is the seventh time for God's sake, whatever help she needed should have been administered since the second or third.... Most of this stealing are triggered by peer pressure, the only reason that can make me agree with you is if she was stealing unnecessary things, i.e things she doesn't need or things she could afford, like that of one of the Queens of England (can't remember the actual one)... But this lady is stealing jewelleries and money....
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Mindlog: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Wawelexy:

Who will see this one and suspect her to be a kleptomaniac? 7 times burglary attempt!!!

This one is not even stealing cos she's hungry or needs funds to pay off hospital bills (tho none of this justify stealing), but stealing jewelleries and money just to show off and oppress her fellow gender.... Well, no action from this gender can shock me anymore, I can write a tome of novel about them, only few, very very few of them are sensible....

Your post reflects you not being sensible at all.

If the talk is about crime and gender, it is global that more men are engaged in stealing than women, as police reports and prison statistics are evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Wawelexy:

Hahahhahahaha
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Bimpe29: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2023
She must be thinking is a film or what? She needs deliverance.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by ceaser: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2023
The just deceased Queen Elizabeth of Britain was a kleptomaniac.

She had an eye for other people's properties despite her status.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Quaddafi29: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Either an ordained kleptomaniac or an uncle is blowing a flute for her from the village.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Gidigrav(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Don't blame her it not normal God will help her

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by frankyychiji(f): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2023
9jaBloke:
cry

Afise ni abi edi?
Na village people. Could be her stepmom grin
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Passionate888: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Hokage001:

Illiteracy Isn't Always About Not Going To School, Most Times Like In Your Case, It's Blurting Out Stupid Statements Like This Even When There's An Explanation Right In Front Of You.

Grow Up, You're Not A Dumb Kid Forever.

A literate that capitalised every first alphabet in a word.
I've seen you

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by emonis88: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:

It is Kleptomania.
U il also call an armed robber, a kleptomaniac?
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Mindlog: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2023
emonis88:

U il also call an armed robber, a kleptomaniac?

She is a serial burglar not an armed robber.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Wawelexy(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:

Your post reflects you not being sensible at all.

If the talk is about crime and gender, it is global that more men are engaged in stealing than women, as police reports and prison statistics are evidence.

Ok... But if you read through the line very well, you would notice that there's not even an iota of comparison of gender in my post, rather, the message I was trying to pass is on how peer pressure is dealing with the female gender(which is most likely the cause of her stealing), with a little touch of how the society have unfairly classify them as a Saint cos most people, including you already believes stealing ain't women thing....
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Tifesingz:
Lol, all for the gram yeahh? Seriously most of these Yoruba actresses needs some brain check! They are always somehow tbh, if no be olosho, na bleaching, this one come finish am add stealing join? Did I just see for the 7th time? This ugly leech should be chilling in jail by now.

Anyways, anything is possible in Nigeria as far as it’s female gender, Seun Egbegbe no do reach this one o.

In another news, Toyin Aimakhu and that Mumu Eniola Badmus supporting Tinubu for their selfish interests too should be given the same treatment, bunch of useless leaches. I dey vex walai undecided

Rest abeg! She's a well-known kleptomaniac, that doesn't mean you should insult Yoruba actresses in general. . . The best and highest grossing actress (Funke Akindele) is a Yoruba woman. I don't care if you're Yoruba yourself, but never generalize and badmouth your people.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Freebills12: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2023
She needs to see a psychologist
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Kobicove(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2023
This one has a curse following her undecided
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Tony4000: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2023
I didn’t mention any name but if a vote for Peter Obi is a well calculated vote, then feel free okay
PraiseGodNoTime:
You meant vote Peter obi. I am not part of the voters but when I hear this, it means to vote obi.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by YhemmyBloom(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Asasi ni eleyi o..Ki aye ma mu wa o.. embarassed
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Enemyofpeace: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Even her sorename says a lot about her
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Enemyofpeace: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2023
YhemmyBloom:
Asasi ni eleyi o..Ki aye ma mu wa o.. embarassed
won get e completely. Try marry the babe now, maybe she go stop
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Mindlog: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wawelexy:

Ok... But if you read through the line very well, you would notice that there's not even an iota of comparison of gender in my post, rather, the message I was trying to pass is on how peer pressure is dealing with the female gender(which is most likely the cause of her stealing), with a little touch of how the society have unfairly classify them as a Saint cos most people, including you already believes stealing ain't women thing....

You were gender specific and demeaned the gender with "only few, very very few of them are sensible" and that is in comparison with which other gender?

I need to also remind you that peer pressure is not limited to the female gender but cuts across both gender rather there are areas each gender faces more peer pressure than the other. Men are less peer pressured about body image that leads many women into unnecessary surgeries to feel validated while women are less peer pressured into going to yahoo, ritual killings for wealth, abusing drugs etc as men are.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by emmy9500: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:
This is beyond crime but psychiatric ... Kleptomania, which is a mental health condition.

She will still be caught again after serving term for this, I hope the presiding judge would be knowledgeable enough to commit her to psychiatric care because it is an impulse control disorder.

Kleptos don’t go about with keys, this is pre meditated stealing
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Proudlyomonna: 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tifesingz:
Lol, all for the gram yeahh? Seriously most of these Yoruba actresses needs some brain check! They are always somehow tbh, if no be olosho, na bleaching, this one come finish am add stealing join? Did I just see for the 7th time? This ugly leech should be chilling in jail by now.

Anyways, anything is possible in Nigeria as far as it’s female gender, Seun Egbegbe no do reach this one o.

In another news, Toyin Aimakhu and that Mumu Eniola Badmus supporting Tinubu for their selfish interests too should be given the same treatment, bunch of useless leaches. I dey vex walai undecided

You are the first person to do this Tribal nonsense on this thread,now you don invite your YorubavsIgbo gbasgbos crew make una spill everywhere with hate undecided
Na wa for you,how you take dey do this kind nonsense so easily? Na your passion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" / Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) / "Genevieve Nnaji My Woman, My Everything"-patoranking (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.