Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Check Out This 3 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This 3 (784 Views)

Wich Of This 3 Men Is More Foolish? You Must See This... / Who Is The Most Foolish Man Among This 3 Men? / Who Is The Most Foolish Among This 3 Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This 3 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
1 Two women that are dog owners are arguing about which dog is smarter, First Woman : "My dos is so smart, every morning he waits for the paper boy to come around and then he takes the newspaper and brings it to me. Second Woman : "I know, " First Woman : "How?" Second Woman : "My dog told me." grin grin
Re: Check Out This 3 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
Two guys and a union worker were fishing on a lake one day, when Jesus walked across the water and joined them in the boat. When the three astonished men had settled down enough to speak, the first guy asked humbly, "Jesus, I've suffered from back pain ever since I took shrapnel in the Vietnam war, could you help me?"

"Of course, my son", Jesus said, and when he touched the man's back, he felt relief for the first time in years. The second man, who wore very thick glasses and had a hard time reading and driving, asked if Jesus could do anything about his eyesight. Jesus smiled, removed the man's glasses and tossed them in the lake. When they hit the water, the man's eyes cleared and he could see everything distinctly.

When Jesus turned to heal the union worker, the guy put his hands up and cried defensively, "Don't touch me! I'm on long term disability."
shocked grin grin
Re: Check Out This 3 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2011
3 Jesus and Moses get together for a little reunion. Moses says" I haven't parted a sea in a long time". So he raises his hands, and a sea parts. He looks a Jesus and says " Damn that was fun". So Jesus looks at Moses and says " I haven't walk across water in a long time". Jesus starts to walk on water. He gets out about 10 feet and sinks, so he swims back in. " What the hell went went wrong? I'm gonna try again." This time he gets out about 20 feet, and he sinks, so he swims back in. " I still don't know what happened, I'm gonna try one more time." He gets out about 30 feet and sinks, so he swims back in. He looks right at Moses and says " I know why I can't do it. The last time I tried it I didn't have holes in my feet." lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

(1) (Reply)

Wow / French Man And A Prostitute / "lion King" The Song.ray Sipe.lady Gaga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.