Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Will 277 Dollars Do For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Will 277 Dollars Do For You (350 Views)

Guaranteed! Invest 0 Naira & Earn Minimum 1,000 Dollars In A Month. Get In Here / Legitimate Means Of Making A Min.of 5 Dollars Per Day Online / Earn 3 - 6 Dollars Answering Survey Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will 277 Dollars Do For You by NERIBLAIZE: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2023
*WHAT WILL 277 DOLLARS DO FOR YOU*

Hello there, Good morning from here.

Hope you had a great weekend? Over the weekend I had a live session with my students on how to increase earnings in affiliate marketting.

But I want to ask; What would $277 dollars do for you?

Me? By the end of this week, i should have made at least $300 (N230,000) from my Affiliate marketting business.

I'll send some money to my sister, she's in nursing school, they're always demanding for one thing or the other. I plan to register to the gym, pay some bills, send some money to my mom and save some for future investments and projects.

The first day I made ₦35,000 from Affiliate marketting in June last year, I knew it was my route to break generational curses. It could be for you too.

P/S; these products that i sell are not mine.

I just sleep and my money counts for me. Join the Academy soon . ♥️
Re: What Will 277 Dollars Do For You by Alphamentips: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2023
I know a bit about digital marketing. How do you set this affiliate thing up?

What platform did you register? Expe.tanire? Stak3cut or Cl1ckbank? And do you use email marketing (if yes, which one) and how do you source traffic?
Re: What Will 277 Dollars Do For You by narite: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2023
NERIBLAIZE:
*WHAT WILL 277 DOLLARS DO FOR YOU*

Hello there, Good morning from here.

Hope you had a great weekend? Over the weekend I had a live session with my students on how to increase earnings in affiliate marketting.

But I want to ask; What would $277 dollars do for you?

Me? By the end of this week, i should have made at least $300 (N230,000) from my Affiliate marketting business.

I'll send some money to my sister, she's in nursing school, they're always demanding for one thing or the other. I plan to register to the gym, pay some bills, send some money to my mom and save some for future investments and projects.

The first day I made ₦35,000 from Affiliate marketting in June last year, I knew it was my route to break generational curses. It could be for you too.

P/S; these products that i sell are not mine.

I just sleep and my money counts for me. Join the Academy soon . ♥️
Show us a proof of your earnings. A Picture Is Worth More Than A Thousand Words!!!

(1) (Reply)

NFT For Free / Distress Sale! 5bedroom Fully Detached + Bq @ Agungi. ₦115M. Eunice 08029562694 / Warning!! Here Are Two Things You Should Never Own Till You Own A Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.