Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Please How Do I Open A Shortcut File In Windows 10? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How Do I Open A Shortcut File In Windows 10? (250 Views)

How Do I Retrieve Files From Hard Drive Infected With Shortcut Virus? / How To Convert A Shortcut File Into An Original File / How To Open Corrupted File In MS Exchange 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Open A Shortcut File In Windows 10? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Hello guys, please how do I open a shortcut file in windows 10? Ever since I upgraded my windows from 8 to 10, I have not been able to access that particular file. They keep telling me this:

"C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Templates is unavailable. If the location is on this PC,make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure you're connected to the network or Internet, and then try again. If the location still can't be found, it might have been moved or deleted."

Somebody should halp me pls, all my crucial documents are in that file. GOD!
Re: Please How Do I Open A Shortcut File In Windows 10? by Horerku(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
SweetyMarvel00:
Hello guys, please how do I open a shortcut file in windows 10? Ever since I upgraded my windows from 8 to 10, I have not been able to access that particular file. They keep telling me this:

"C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Templates is unavailable. If the location is on this PC,make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure you're connected to the network or Internet, and then try again. If the location still can't be found, it might have been moved or deleted."

Somebody should halp me pls, all my crucial documents are in that file. GOD!

You have to restore your system to a earlier version simple
Re: Please How Do I Open A Shortcut File In Windows 10? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
You have to restore your system to a earlier version simple [/quote]

Ok thank you...but if I meet someone with windows 8, can I restore it?

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Here Macbook 2012 Corei5 8gb Ram 1.5gb Iris Graphics For 180k / Used Tablet Needed / Microsoft Surface Pro, Core I7, 7th Gen, 16gb Ram, 512gb Ssd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.