Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State (41581 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Araromi Beach In Ondo State, Nigeria / Odonla Ilaje, Ondo: A Village That Lives On Water But Can Barely Get Water / Visiting Araromi Beach In Valentine Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by tsspsolutions: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Sammy07:

I'm Ondo

Okay… I’m ilaje

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Skmoda360(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Nature as bless us with these beautiful natural gift,ondo state government should look into these by making it a tourist centers for people.

📍Araromi beach 🏖,ondo state.
Tell that to the next governor...
The current one will do nothing....
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Nature as bless us with these beautiful natural gift,ondo state government should look into these by making it a tourist centers for people.

CELEBRATE THE ILAJE!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Sammy07:
From Akure Enter Okitipupa 1700 or ore 1200 bus (price don clange) @ former oando filling station , Now OPTIMAL opposite Cathedral church gate ..

This are the towns you will meet before getting there from Akure->>Ondo->>Ore->>Okitipupa->>Igbokoda->>Araromi Seaside.

It's closer to Ipare night Market , In ILAJE local government
If you took ore motor stop at Mobil filling station Ore , and Take igbokoda. It's a porpular place in ilaje ask for route to Araromi beach , it's easier from there ..

If you took Okitipupa motor , Stop and drop at Old Garage , okitipupa Market junction closer to Halubi family house opposite Irele okada park .. Ask of Igbokoda park , You will be hearing location like Araromi / Ipare / igbonla , Enter igbokoda or Araromi direct ,

Note : If you have gotten here , feel free to tell the driver , that you are heading to Araromi beach seaside , you will be Addressed and you will be guilded down there properly , it's a porpular base
It's the LARGEST COASTLINE IN WEST AFRICA

Kindly Be friendly with the Indigenes , so that they can help you with , the needed guildlines ..

You will trek for 15minutes before you will get to the beach.
Some also take bikes too

THERE ARE CLASSIC HOTELS IN OKITIPUPA AND ENVIRONS , WHERE YOU CAN LODGE

DOMFAV HOTEL AND SUITES Ayeka/igbodigho

FCB BASE
ODE AYE ROAD

OLAWHITE WHITE HOUSE HOTEL
Leebi street via broadstreet
SARAH JOE HOTELS OKITIPUPA GRA
BRITE _ LITE HOTEL
IGODAN
ZHOMELO LOUNGE
NEW GARAGE. , ODE AYE ROAD.
THIS IS COPY AND PASTE MATERIAL! tHANKS!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Sammy07:
Araromi Beach at night

Photo Credit: Ruth Macaulay

Araromi is about 45mins coastal drive to Lekki
RATHER THAN SEEING TO THAT AKEREDOLU AND SANWOOLU ARE BUSY CHASING SHADOWS!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
saysoo:

Nigeria is not yet there.
These locations are remote. Kidnappers abound.
Ritual killings abound.
Pls the open lekki beach is enough.
THAT IS HOW FAR YOU SEE!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

I thought akeredolu was building roads in this area that would link along lekki epe express way
I HEARD SO SOMETIME AGO BUT HE IS NOT GIVING THE IDEA THE PROMINENCE IT DESERVES. TO BE FAIR TO HIM, IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE THE FG IS TO BLAME FOR FAILING TO GIVE THE NDDC THE REQUIRED SHOVE TO GET ON WITH THE PROJECTS. INTERESTINGLY THE DANGOTE REFINERY NOW LOCATED AT LEKKI LAGOS WAS INITIALLY PLANNED TO BE IN THAT VICINITY IN ONDO STATE BUE I WOULDNT KNOW HOW IT SLIPPED OF THE FINGERS OF ONDO STATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by saysoo: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
zoedew:
THAT IS HOW FAR YOU SEE!
And where is Nigeria?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
saysoo:
And where is Nigeria?
MAKING PROGRESS. LOOKOUT FOR IT!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Sammy07: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
tsspsolutions:

Okay… I’m ilaje

Wow
Ayemafunge

I've forgotten the spelling
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by saysoo: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
zoedew:

MAKING PROGRESS. LOOKOUT FOR IT!
#765 to $1. I don't see how that is making progress.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
saysoo:
#765 to $1. I don't see how that is making progress.
It sure will turn around as we all do our bit to deactivate forces that made it N765 to $1.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
bolademi:

This is where Olokonla free trade zone suppose to be but Mimiko abandoned the project even Akeredolu too abandoned the project. Dangote refinery suppose to be here but greedy mimiko frustrated the transaction.
AND TO THINK MIMIKO STILL PARADES A MEASURE OF RELEVANCE POLITICALLY IN ONDO STATE! NIGERIANS FORGET TO DEAL WITH INCOMPETENT, CORRUPT AND FAILED POLITICIANS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
PoloG:
No beach in Sad yeast grin grin
WE PROUDLY HAVE OGUTA LAKE!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
temi4fash:

Far it's an understatement...

It's like 2 to 3 hrs from Ore the last time I went there like 8 years ago..

But its a very serene place
WHAT WAS YOUR BUDGET FOR A FIVE-DAY (THURSDAY -TUESDAY) STAY? TX.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. Lots of towns in ondo state along the coastal lines can grow as big as Lagos. But we don't have futuristic leaders yet. I've been to Koko Town in Delta state and i was awed by what I saw. Lagos deep see port is just a replica of what I saw in Koko . Nigeria is so much blessed but with bad people in government . Those who are only bent on milking the masses instead of spreading development across Nigeria by harnessing the resources at each region's disposal and that's where restructuring comes to play.

I liken lokoja to a town called Gackenbach in Germany where there's an elevator conveying thousands of tourists to the mountain top which is as plain as the Lord Lugard mountain top in Lokoja with massive estates, hotels and bars on the top.

I've been to the Oguta Lake too, massive and lovely, just like the Geneve lake in Switzerland which I once visited too

How Yahaya bello saw these huge tourist potentials and money spinning investment and looked the other way by looting the state dry and investing their money in Burj Khalifa and other properties in Nigeria and overseas as reported by the efcc remain a mystery. He's a very bad representation of youth governor and that can only happen in a country like Nigeria where leaders are chosen out of sentiments and bigotry, instead of choosing them on merit.
MOUNT PATTY!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Eriokanmi: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
zoedew:

MOUNT PATTY!
Yes, that's the mountain name in Lokoja. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
babaolofin:

Is this the reason no reasonable human being should vote Tinubu as President? Because of Natural endowment of South West?

I as a person know that it is because of the development of Lagos that makes the IBOS hate Tinubu. They are afraid the Lagos native indigenes will make life unbearable for them the settlers.

At Mountain of Fire and Miracles Prayer City Hostel called Mowe House, there was a very fair complexion (very yellow) man who was almost on permanent residency there. In late 2021, he said if Tinubu becomes President, they will invite soldiers to take over.

Last year, he said in 80s when IBB was in power, one Yoruba told him they will close all seaports in Nigeria for only Lagos port to work. He said during Obasanjo regime, he saw a document from Federal government that wanted to establish port at Badagry and create expressway from Badagry to Niger State. He said so many false and fake stories to the admiration of his brothers and very weak and exposed Yorubas. Those are his reasons Tinubu should not be allowed to rule.

Fake yellow man with false stories and bitterness.
YOUR NARRATIVE IS NOT QUITE IT MY FRIEND. TAKE TIME TO VISIT AGBARA IN OGUN STATE BUT SITUATED ALONG THE ROAD INWARD BADAGRY FROM LAGOS AND LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT AFTER THE AGBARA ESTATE GATE HOUSE AND YOU WILL SEE THE STUMP OF THE ABANDONED ROAD LEADING TO SOKOTO!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by RoadMozart(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
amaridigital:

Is Biko an ilaje or Yoruba dialect? Stop using such a word on a post related to SW please!!

Lol... Ok, I'll speak Ilaje next time

Ayemafuge ilaje

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by PoloG: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
zoedew:

WE PROUDLY HAVE OGUTA LAKE!
what is that

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 25, 2023
zoedew:

YOUR NARRATIVE IS NOT QUITE IT MY FRIEND. TAKE TIME TO VISIT AGBARA IN OGUN STATE BUT SITUATED ALONG THE ROAD INWARD BADAGRY FROM LAGOS AND LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT AFTER THE AGBARA ESTATE GATE HOUSE AND YOU WILL SEE THE STUMP OF THE ABANDONED ROAD LEADING TO SOKOTO!

I know all the places you mentioned very well from the 80s till now. I don't need to start tutorial on nairaland because of misinformation. Road will lead straight to Sokoto, just like the Mowe House said he saw Badagry port and expressway in FG document while he was working in Bank. These are fabrications.

Lagos to Ibadan Expressway at the end at Ojoo has another road Ibadan to Ilorin. Roads are segmented. Let us forget about fabrication and falsehood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by RoadMozart(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2023
zoedew:

THIS IS COPY AND PASTE MATERIAL! tHANKS!!
Whether or not, He's right. I know all of those places he mentioned

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
RoadMozart:

Whether or not, He's right. I know all of those places he mentioned
I’m meant to say that what he posted is keepsake.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by temi4fash(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sammy07:

Road don good now

Eh en.. Make sense..

I would consider it one of this days
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by temi4fash(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
zoedew:

WHAT WAS YOUR BUDGET FOR A FIVE-DAY (THURSDAY -TUESDAY) STAY? TX.

its been like 8 years i was there.. SO i can say now...

It was just coming up when we went..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by zoedew: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
temi4fash:

its been like 8 years i was there.. SO i can say now...

It was just coming up when we went..

Thanks
Thanks to you for your response. The gaps yawning to be filled by the ODSG is obvious!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by XAUBulls: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Nature has blessed us with these beautiful natural gift,ondo state government should look into these by making it a tourist center for people.

Impressive.

Very pristine beach and ocean sceneries.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by XAUBulls: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sammy07:
From Akure Enter Okitipupa 1700 or ore 1200 bus (price don clange) @ former oando filling station , Now OPTIMAL opposite Cathedral church gate ..

This are the towns you will meet before getting there from Akure->>Ondo->>Ore->>Okitipupa->>Igbokoda->>Araromi Seaside.

It's closer to Ipare night Market , In ILAJE local government
If you took ore motor stop at Mobil filling station Ore , and Take igbokoda. It's a porpular place in ilaje ask for route to Araromi beach , it's easier from there ..

If you took Okitipupa motor , Stop and drop at Old Garage , okitipupa Market junction closer to Halubi family house opposite Irele okada park .. Ask of Igbokoda park , You will be hearing location like Araromi / Ipare / igbonla , Enter igbokoda or Araromi direct ,

Note : If you have gotten here , feel free to tell the driver , that you are heading to Araromi beach seaside , you will be Addressed and you will be guilded down there properly , it's a porpular base
It's the LARGEST COASTLINE IN WEST AFRICA

Kindly Be friendly with the Indigenes , so that they can help you with , the needed guildlines ..

You will trek for 15minutes before you will get to the beach.
Some also take bikes too

THERE ARE CLASSIC HOTELS IN OKITIPUPA AND ENVIRONS , WHERE YOU CAN LODGE

DOMFAV HOTEL AND SUITES Ayeka/igbodigho

FCB BASE
ODE AYE ROAD

OLAWHITE WHITE HOUSE HOTEL
Leebi street via broadstreet
SARAH JOE HOTELS OKITIPUPA GRA
BRITE _ LITE HOTEL
IGODAN
ZHOMELO LOUNGE
NEW GARAGE. , ODE AYE ROAD.
Nice info. Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by XAUBulls: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dsalvo:

Yes you're right but, as Buhari has amply and painfully confirmed, nothing that cannot be ruined in "one Nigeria" unless backed and protected by airtight constitutional law.

Yorubas now know it is futile working hard to be productive and progressive in a nation where others do not have similar ambitions. They will render your efforts null and void.

This is why many Yoruba leaders, across political and sectional lines, have swung behind regional autonomy and governance today.

Jumping the gun to establish the SW as some Oasis in the middle of the Nigerian desert will not work, and will even be counter-productive, unless Yorubas have full administrative power and control over their region.

Otherwise the entire Nigeria will move into the SW overnight to stretch, burden and 'ghetto-nize' the region as has happened to Lagos.

What is shown below should be our priority before any daydreaming.
Indeed.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by XAUBulls: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dsalvo:

Indeed. I think most Yorubas are now totally fed up of 'one Nigeria' because it is apparent Yorubas are getting the raw end of the deal.

Nigeria today, as currently constituted, appears a place where folks cannot aspire to be productive, progressive, aspirational ambitious. Wanting development is a crime in haterville Nigeria today.

If we build Dubai in the SW the rest of unfocused Nigeria, happy to flee misrule they should challenge, will tear it down overnight.

That is how messed up Nigeria is and Yorubas fully appreciate this. That is why I think Yorubas won't stop now till we gain the autonomy that rids us of 'one Nigeria' backwardness and stagnation.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by XAUBulls: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Another direct access the Yoruba have to the sea/ atlantic ocean wink

We can have another deep seaport in Ondo state.

Please invest in SW.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by XAUBulls: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
rotecch77:

Araromi is part of Ogun state. The town is where Ogun and ondo share boundary
It’s very easier to get to araromi from ogun water side in Ogun state.
From ijebu ode. - Abigi to Ilushin- ago Alaye/ Araromi town.
Kemi-Adeosun (former finance minister) is form that area.
Insightful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) / Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.