Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Home Lesson Teacher In Port Harcourt City - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Home Lesson Teacher In Port Harcourt City (145 Views)

Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video / English Home Lesson Teacher Caught Stealing In Employer's House / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Lesson Teacher In Port Harcourt City by dillyk(f): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
A lot of parent need qualified teachers but do not know where to find them. So I am putting myself out here. My Instagram is @homelessonPH

I am a graduate of the University of Port Harcourt from the Faculty of Education, Department of Curriculum Studies and Educational Technology. I have a B.Sc/Ed in Biology.

I have a successful work track record, one of my specialties is building the self-confidence of learners and increasing their ability to read and assimilate on their own.

I have at least 9 years of experience in the education field and 10 years of experience using the computer and its other supporting systems.

Personally, I am a lover of knowledge and I always take time out to seek ways to develop myself further as a teacher in order to make learning easier, fun and appealing to learners. I take upgrade courses a lot; I try to boost Critical Thinking in learners.

My personal philosophy in education for my learners are: Ability to relate how topics reflects in our everyday life; Ability for learners to show interest in earning by asking questions and researching; and Ability for learners to willingly involve themselves in all activities in class.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Topic For Day 14 Of The 30 Days ICAN Challenge Has Been Posted / Binance Free $14 Giveaway / Feeding Sugestion For Your One To Six-month-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.