Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Is Technology Important In Education? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Is Technology Important In Education? (188 Views)

5 Benefits Of Blockchain Technology In Education System / Tech News: How Is Technology Changing Higher Education System / How Is Technology Helping The Travel Industry To Grow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Technology Important In Education? by rhilwhan(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
In this post, I will discuss why it is important to teach technology in the same way that we teach reading and writing. The society we live in now is full of different forms of technology, and the society our students will live-in in the future will include more technologies. Technology is here to stay, and teaching students how to navigate this complex world as well as having numerous methods of solving different complex problems with technology must be taught.

In this essay, I will discuss why technology is such an important part of education. In a subsequent piece, I will go through each item in depth.

• Helps students become knowledgeable citizens.
It is our responsibility as educators to train pupils to become citizens of the society in which we live. One of our key responsibilities as educators is to provide students with the tools they need to navigate this complicated environment and to use accessible technology in their everyday lives and activities...

Read More... https://9jawatchtower.com/why-is-technology-important-in-education/

(1) (Reply)

How To Educate Employees On Cybersecurity Best Practices. / Electric Security Perimeter Fencing Installation / Settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.