Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,247 members, 7,864,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) (55596 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Misterone: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2023
JoeNL22:

Fine boy. Rumours have it that CR7 wants to endorse peter obi, is it a lie?..... 🤔
no, it is not grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by tofolo(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Swears! Noticed the dude was even on earrings in the First picture, even in a motherfucking country like Saudi arabia?

Damn! Ronaldo my real niggar!
WHEN YOU ARE BIG YOUR ARE BIG.........
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Adakintroy: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2023
He is with elite company.

Respect to one of the best to ever do it

If you are struggling with respect and people acknowledging you Just remember Christaino.

Despite several ballon and records People still say him no try.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2023
JoeNL22:

Fine boy. Rumours have it that CR7 wants to endorse peter obi, is it a lie?..... 🤔
It's not the first. Time he like Morocco so am sure is at home here
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by HazardAwka(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2023
VIKTO83:
The answer is 1 no it's 25

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Karleb(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2023
One thing obvious is that Ronaldo has peace of mind in Saudi. He found love once again after much hatred from jealous English media.

People are also seeing the Saudis for what it's meant to be, not what the media says.

These Arabian should just relax their laws.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2023
engineerkola:
Enjoy your life my guy. You are 37 years old. A complete success. You already have millions and you went to saudi to add more.

Some Nairalanders attacking Ronaldo are already in their thirties or more but have nothing to show for their lives. Yet they are attacking a successful man
You don't know him
He is a football success and financial success
No one is a complete success and financial success is not the most important
It depends on value systems
Even a primary school teacher can be a success. Let us not judge life by money alone
Taking kids off the streets and cleaning them up like this woman did is a great success
How much does she have?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by BnQoyyim(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Photogenic, talented, role model, fashion icon, GOAT of football

Arab money is sweet

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by lopezoraclenet(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2023
5x5= 25= P

gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Silvoclairea:

Baba why are you wasting precious time to answer the fool now. Normal people have stopped arguing about Ronaldo and Messi since last year's worldcup, even ronaldo.
You are right. These guys just wake up with ridiculous stuffs in their heads.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2023
Ronaldo is loved everywhere around the world.♥️♥️
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by guru90: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2023
Cr7..... Don't allow this people to suck you die oooooh....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by KingTom(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:

AMEN!!! WITH THREE EXCLAMATION MARKS. MAY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE ANAMBRA STATE DURING THE DAYS OF PETER OBI.
grin our lives are already like that. We saved money in the bank that we cannot access grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by asaajuomo1(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2023
engineerkola:
Enjoy your life my guy. You are 37 years old. A complete success. You already have millions and you went to saudi to add more.

Some Nairalanders attacking Ronaldo are already in their thirties or more but have nothing to show for their lives. Yet they are attacking a successful man
Not some , almost all of them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2023
engineerkola:

Messi that you attack you are richer than him abi? Football argument is for fun . You are not more successful than any footballer you troll .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by jackie35(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by ike007(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Alhaji cristiano
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2023
OJEEMAH:

Messi won U20 World Cup
Messi won Olympics
Messi won Copa America
Messi won World Cup

Let me also remind you that, he ended up as Best Player and Top Goal Scorer in U20, Olympics and Copa America.

He was Golden Ball Winner in 2014 & 2022 World Cup and finish one goal behind Mbappe in 2022 World Cup top scorer.

Did he achieve all these with Barcelona?

Maybe you should enlighten me more on how Ronaldo came back to England to prove himself.

Man United finished 6th and the team was dying with his goals.

ATM knocked Man United out of UCL with no goal or assist from Ronaldo.

With Ronaldo out of the team, players like Rashford, Bruno and Sancho are beginning to find their scoring touch.

Explain how Ronaldo has proved himself with Al Nassr

Una go just dey lie upandan

From Junior to senior level, mention one int’l competition Ronaldo was voted Player of the Tournament.

Or you want make I remind of his underperformance with Portugal in Qatar 2022?

Till Messi win Golden boot for ligue 1 before you gree say him dey perform?

Go check his stats despite playing from flank and sometimes behind Mbappe this season.

19 Ligue 1 appearances, 11goals & 10assists
6 Champions League appearances 4goals, 4assists.
15goals & 14assists=29 goal contributions

If 29goal contributions no dey enough for you even if the guy do 50, people like you go still complain.

What do you really want?

Big bro,chop knockle 👊
That guy u qouted is the dumbest Pendu fan girl on Nairaland. The guy lies without shame "his the real definition of a purveyor of fake news" The guy daft. Na him type I dey give F9 for my course that yr.

Sorry I hv bn offline lately, I hv bn busy wit my documentation for that gig I discussed with u earlier. How hv u bn?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Freshtruth:
He went to England he proves himself
He went to Spain he proves himself
He went to Italy he proves himself
He came back to England he proves himself
Now he is in Saudi he is still prove himself

Messi should atleast probe himself outside Barcelona we are still begging
This one doesn't even know anything about football.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Abdulmumin412:

Messi that you attack you are richer than him abi? Football argument is for fun . You are not more successful than any footballer you troll .

Most Pendu fans re generally stupid.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2023
engineerkola:

Why do u guys like broke shaming when u have nothing to say?
U need to learn the meaning of banters. All this is jux for fun. Pendu fans re also notoriously known for insulting Messi.

Buh if u have in the past insulted either of Messi, or any oda politicians or celebrities that re way richer than u re, then the joke is on u.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by vanditijjani: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet

1-one
So where is my award?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Softmirror: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Thanksful:

You have never been God, you are not God and you will never be God.

OF COURSE I HAVE NEVER BEEN GOD, I AM NOT GOD AND WILL NEVER BE GOD. IT STILL DON'T CHANGE THE CERTAINTY THAT PETER OBI CANNOT WIN. THERE ARE SOME THINGS IN THE LIVES OF WE HUMANS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US THE PRIVILEGE TO DECIPHER.
DO THE PERMUTATION, DO THE STATISTICAL ANALYSIS. DO THE VERY SIMPLE ARITHMETIC. EVERYTHING POINTS TO PETER OBI LOSING.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by jamace(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:

AMEN!!! WITH THREE EXCLAMATION MARKS. MAY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE ANAMBRA STATE DURING THE DAYS OF PETER OBI.
You better free yourself from the influence of the drug lord . When a man truly wants to be free , he would be free.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Softmirror: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2023
jamace:

You better free yourself from the influence of the drug lord . When a man truly wants to be free , he would be free.

I AM NOT IGBO. I AM FREE FROM DRUGS.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by IbileIfe: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
He is loved by everyone

Arab money is sweet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:

OF COURSE I HAVE NEVER BEEN GOD, I AM NOT GOD AND WILL NEVER BE GOD. IT STILL DON'T CHANGE THE CERTAINTY THAT PETER OBI CANNOT WIN. THERE ARE SOME THINGS IN THE LIVES OF WE HUMANS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US THE PRIVILEGE TO DECIPHER.
DO THE PERMUTATION, DO THE STATISTICAL ANALYSIS. DO THE VERY SIMPLE ARITHMETIC. EVERYTHING POINTS TO PETER OBI LOSING.

God has spoken in favor of Peter Obi of labor party.

It's not by his power.

It's by God's power.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Softmirror: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thanksful:

God has spoken in favor of Peter Obi of labor party.

It's not by his power.

It's by God's power.

LOL...WHAT I TYPED EARLIER WERE THE WORDS OF GOD. WE WOULD KNOW WHICH GOD HAS SPOKEN THE TRUTH VERY SOON.... grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:

LOL...WHAT I TYPED EARLIER WERE THE WORDS OF GOD. WE WOULD KNOW WHICH GOD HAS SPOKEN THE TRUTH VERY SOON.... grin

Pastor Paul Adefarasin said it earlier in his revelation. He thought God was referring to Osibanjo as David not Knowing it was Obi while Osibanjo was Jesse first son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty / Ahmed Musa Shares Food Items To The Needy In His Mansion In Jos (pic) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Million House Robbed While On International Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.