Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Are You Making Lost With This New Money Redesign Policy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Are You Making Lost With This New Money Redesign Policy (205 Views)

Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? / Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. / How Much Have You Made/lost With Binary Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Making Lost With This New Money Redesign Policy by Activityj(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hi buddies, how are you making lost in your business as a result of this new naira policy?
Re: How Are You Making Lost With This New Money Redesign Policy by Activityj(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
As for me I'm making lost in my transportation business; people are trekking, no passengers, when they come they will price me lower than the normal price and start to beg.

(1) (Reply)

Become The Next Abuja Millionaire. (you Can Make N100,000 - 1 Million Naira From / Business Terms Every Entrepreneur Should Know / A Plot Of Land Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.