Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot (25556 Views)

Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu / Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by KosiGee(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Buliwyf:

Yes Igbos. Most of you are already online everywhere claiming they are targeting Igbos because of this video. But none of you idiots could sit down and listen to the video without emotions. You are also an idiot because you believed it until we corrected you. Most of your people are idiots and that's why you made lesser idiots like Kanu and Ekpa powerful in the first place and now regretting it. cheesy cheesy

You are a fool. You didn’t correct me. I watched the video many times. I would say the same thing if he was calling for violence against Fulanis, Yorubas, Ibibio or any other ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by Buliwyf: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2023
KosiGee:

The law maker was calling for violence against some people. What’s wrong with you? Have I in my post disrespected Rivers people or any group of people? Are you ok at all?

A federal lawmaker sits in the comfort of his living room calling for violence against some people….when I saw some people, your biased and hateful mind should’ve made you understand that the EOs/Electoral Officers are also ‘people’.

I care less the ethnicity of this man or what party he belongs to. He is evil and shouldn’t be holding any political post.

Go back and read the post without bias. I’m not sure which side of the bed you woke from this morning.

It is you who isn't sure the part of the bed you woke up on. Go back to the quote you replied initially. You were wrongly claiming the person is trying to justify the man wanting to kill EOs. And I was making it clear that that is not was the comment you quoted was doing. He was simply correcting people trying to change the narrative. The crime the man committed is wanting to kill people doing their jobs. Not wanting to kill Igbos. But you got emotional and started screaming like a baby because I corrected your lack of comprehension. cheesy
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by Buliwyf: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2023
KosiGee:

You are a fool. You didn’t correct me. I watched the video many times. I would say the same thing if he was calling for violence against Fulanis, Yorubas, Ibibio or any other ethnicity.

Still can't comprehend even after being corrected. Damn you're slow. He wasn't calling for violence on any ethnicity, you obtuse halfwit.
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by themanderon: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2023
He is clearly one of those behind the mindless bloodletting in Rivers state. They should take him in and let him tell us how many people he has a hand in their killing. Every typical Nigerian politician is like this man. They are the ones resisting change but rather want the status quo to remain to they can continue their mindless brigandage in the system.
He is a cold blooded killer and should not roam free amongst sane people. But I pity whoever recorded him if ever he gets out of this mess. He should consider himself a marked man.

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by Oluwaseunomo: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2023
PureMe01:

As u don make the billions finish,u go live forever. Nonsense talk
You make the billions first
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by KosiGee(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2023
themanderon:
He is clearly one of those behind the mindless bloodletting in Rivers state. They should take him in and let him tell us how many people he has a hand in their killing. Every typical Nigerian politician is like this man. They are the ones resisting change but rather want the status quo to remain to they can continue their mindless brigandage in the system.
He is a cold blooded killer and should not roam free amongst sane people. But I pity whoever recorded him if ever he gets out of this mess. He should consider himself a marked man.

He has shot himself in the foot with this video. I hope he is charged, investigated and his freedom taken away at least till he has been rehabilitated.

There is too much insecurity in Nigeria and it’s stuffs like this that triggers violence.

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by PureMe01: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
You make the billions first

I don't need the billions to be grateful for life. Ask Abiola
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by dmostcheerful(f): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Buliwyf:

You guys are just uncouth uncivilised idiots. You are always too emotional. Austrians speak German but they aren't German. Americans speak English. That doesn't make them English. Until you daft idiots recognise that in the ancient or modern world, language is not equal to identity, you will keep crying that people are denying you. If you actually had a culture and good image to boast about, you won't be begging and crying for people to associate with you.

By the way, the man said "EOs" not "Igbos". Listen again careful and without emotions, you tactless baboon.
Oga go and fuckiíng sit down, emotional kill you there
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by Buliwyf: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Oga go and fuckiíng sit down, emotional kill you there

Tactless idiotic female. Now that you have insulted Rivers people after making a mistake due to pointless rush of emotion, pain, and obvious lack of intelligence, I hope you won't cry again in the future if the people decide to respond to you based on your unprovoked hatred and dumb statement on this thread
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by dmostcheerful(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Buliwyf:

Tactless idiotic female. Now that you have insulted Rivers people after making a mistake due to pointless rush of emotion, pain, and obvious lack of intelligence, I hope you won't cry again in the future if the people decide to respond to you based on your unprovoked hatred and dumb statement on this thread
Oga go and kill yourself.
If you are borrowing someone's language as you said the least you can do is respect them.
You are that foolíísh man up there are the same.
What exactly did Igbo's do to you people?
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by Buliwyf: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Oga go and kill yourself.
If you are borrowing someone's language as you said the least you can do is respect them.
You are that foolíísh man up there are the same.
What exactly did Igbo's do to you people?

You are daft. You are obviously as dumb as you are ugly. How do you know who borrowed language from who? Where do you daft Igbos crawl out from? It's like Germans saying Austrians are borrowing their language. Are you such an idiot? Can't you think?

Because we call a language German doesn't mean the Germans were the first to speak it or that the people settled in Germany today own the language. What it means is that certain people with different identity speaking a common older language diverged into two different areas, some in German and others moved elsewhere. You people are just lazy idiots. You can't think. You can't do anything on your own but force yourself on others. The education level in the southeast is really bad no wonder they keep breeding desperate morons from there

What exactly did Igbos do to people? One example is a mistake like you. Igbos are unfortunate to have a goat like you among them. First you started insulting Rivers people based on a false premise. Then when it was explained to you instead of apologizing and crawling out in shame, you decided that the shameless bravado of a stupid LovePeddler is the best way to go. What everyone will see here is an ugly idiot that insulted a whole tribe without reason but is too proud to apologize and is now trying to play the victim. That's what most of you Igbos do. You quickly insult others without reason and start asking why they return the favour. I spit on your black face
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by 9jaRealist: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
kingbee90:
grin
Dude was obviously set up. Someone was recording their Convo without his notice.
Lesson should be learnt from this.
It is not everyone who comes to your house that is your visitor.

But that man should be arrested for questioning sha.

He DESERVED to be “set up”…
I wish all of our politicians were similarly set up!

Meanwhile, it says a lot about some Nigerians that they’re more concerned about his being set up than his solicitation of deadly violence.
>
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by dmostcheerful(f): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Buliwyf:

You are daft. You are obviously as dumb as you are ugly. How do you know who borrowed language from who? Where do you daft Igbos crawl out from? It's like Germans saying Austrians are borrowing their language. Are you such an idiot? Can't you think?

Because we call a language German doesn't mean the Germans were the first to speak it or that the people settled in Germany today own the language. What it means is that certain people with different identity speaking a common older language diverged into two different areas, some in German and others moved elsewhere. You people are just lazy idiots. You can't think. You can't do anything on your own but force yourself on others. The education level in the southeast is really bad no wonder they keep breeding desperate morons from there

What exactly did Igbos do to people? One example is a mistake like you. Igbos are unfortunate to have a goat like you among them. First you started insulting Rivers people based on a false premise. Then when it was explained to you instead of apologizing and crawling out in shame, you decided that the shameless bravado of a stupid LovePeddler is the best way to go. What everyone will see here is an ugly idiot that insulted a whole tribe without reason but is too proud to apologize and is now trying to play the victim. That's what most of you Igbos do. You quickly insult others without reason and start asking why they return the favour. I spit on your black face
Nah me fuckup, nah me go reply mad man for market square.
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by Cloud123: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
CIS is the best IT solution company, Cloud Innovator Solutions Mission is to make it easy to discover the websites, blogs, social accounts, mobile apps, and publications that reach your audience.
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by Lampy336: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
and labour don't have candidates for national assembly positions in many States u guys are really deluded thinking Obi is a Messiah after he has Lost Ina go rest

King of urchins spotted..
Re: Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot by Oluwaseunomo: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
PureMe01:

I don't need the billions to be grateful for life. Ask Abiola
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Phone Thief Rescued From Angry Mob And Bundled Into Boot Of Police Car / NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos / Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.