Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

If You're Hardworking & Want To Make Money Online, Check Out This Information - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You're Hardworking & Want To Make Money Online, Check Out This Information (1127 Views)

This Is For You If You're Employed And Have Your Own Business[pics] / If You're A NEWBIE Who Want To Make Money Online Then OPEN This! / Money So Easy Online,check Dis Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Hardworking & Want To Make Money Online, Check Out This Information by Etemma1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hey guys!! I'm going to be straight forward,  If anyone tells you that there's a free and easy way of making money online, I want to tell you right now that, that person is a big liar. There's no free way of making money, whether online oh!! or offline. If you want to make money, you have to spend money, no matter how little.
What I want to share with you guys is for real, you can make this money online, legitimately, and quickly, depending on how hard you work. See, I met one of this our Nigerian online infomarketers(name withheld, they are plenty- the likes of Akin Alabi and co.) who gave me some secrets to making about 100,000- 150,000 naira every 2 weeks. I thought it was a joke until I tried it. WARNING: He didn't give me the information for free oh!! I paid 6000 naira for it, so you see why I said, you would have to spend a little, listen; you must spend something at least, no one will give you any thing genuine that cost him/her for free, but I can assure you that this is the real deal. I bought the information, followed his instructions and BAM!!! within two weeks I made about 96,000 naira, that was 3 weeks ago, last week I made about 110,000, today is 12/09/2011. I thought it was a dream, because I really needed money at the time; this method will not make you rich overnight, so don't expect millions oh!!, but you will make good money, I assure you. See guys, I mentioned at the topic of this post, that this is for hardworking people,and I know there are serious guys out there, who need this, just like I did(That is the only reason why I'm sharing this Info), let me tell you I worked oh!! I didn't relax at all, I knew what I wanted, so I worked hard for it. So if you are expecting me to give an information that I bought with my money to you for free, forget it. ignore this post. But if you are willing to work online for a few hours say 1-2 hours daily, just go to this website for more information. http:///150kmonthlybizz

You guys please take note: Spaces are limited oh!! it won't be there forever, so take advantage now.

There's not much I can say here, but if you want me to personally give you more info, and you're really serious about making money online, Just give me a call or text me on this number 08164788344 and I promise to respond to you.
Note: If you're texting, let me know that you got my number from nairaland.
Take care guys.

Go to the link here http:///150kmonthlybizz

Re: If You're Hardworking & Want To Make Money Online, Check Out This Information by Etemma1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hey guys, If you click the link on the first post, it will give you error, Nairaland keeps on adjusting the link, so I have attached a picture file for you to see the correct link of the website on the first post. sorry for the incovenience.

You guys should hola at me oh!!, let me know how far!!

Take care.
Re: If You're Hardworking & Want To Make Money Online, Check Out This Information by Etemma1(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2011
It's funny how lazy people are always looking for free ways to upgrade their lives. Nothing good comes easy and free. So if you're really sure about helping yourself and making that extra income through a little hardwork and time. Go to the link on the first post and just give yourself a trial at least. Good luck guys, and please feel free to contact me if you're skeptical and not sure about it and I would be too glad to put you through. My contact number is on the second post.
Hoping to hear from my Fellow Nairalanders,

(1) (Reply)

Personaal Experience With Crazy Massager Machine!!!!!!!!!! / Essay Writing Without Tears / Engagement And Wedding Rings Available At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.