Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. (857 Views)

What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge And Achievement As A First Born Daughter? / How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by oldienavie: 4:21am On Feb 23, 2023
In the past few days I have been seeing so many people shouting Tobechukwu up and down.
You'd think God lives in Nigeria with the way Nigerians carry religion.

Yet, these set of people are the worst of the lot on earth, wicked, brutal, greedy, adulterous and what not.

How can such a religious nation be so wretched, if 25% of Nigerian christians are genuine the country will be a much better place.
These set of people will join hallelujah challenge in the midnight and resume hook up in the morning.

4 Likes

Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:29am On Feb 23, 2023
oldienavie:
In the past few days I have been seeing so many people shouting Tobechukwu up and down.

Yet, these set of people are the worst of the lot on earth, wicked, brutal, greedy, adulterous and what not.

How can such a religious nation be so wretched, if 25% of Nigerian christians are genuine the country will be a much better place.
These set of people will join hallelujah challenge in the midnight and resume hook up in the morning.

Very vile creatures grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by Stevenbright(m): 6:27am On Feb 23, 2023
This life of hypocrisy is why we are where we are today as a nation!
Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by Fahvvy: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2023
You need help OP undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by genkins(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Fahvvy:
You need help OP undecided...

U are an example of the hypocrites the op is talking about

2 Likes

Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by Fahvvy: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2023
genkins:

U are an example of the hypocrites the op is talking about

Ahhhhh grin...
So there's two of you cheesy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2023
oldienavie:

These are kind of Posts that gives me Joy.

Only few Men have the boldness to do whats RIGHT and Speak the TRUTH

The HookUp part really got Me😂

3 Likes

Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by Thortp(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Rather 3 of us
Stop running from the truth.
Even the bible says righteousness exalts a nation. So Nigeria going down before our own eyes is what ?

Fahvvy:

Ahhhhh grin...
Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by parcydrix(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2023
For this country na we go church pass, na we still wicked pass.
Most Christians in this country use religion as a tool to hide their true nature.
That's why I mostly avoid those "born again" people because they can be some of the nastiest set of people you will meet.

We still have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by chizzypresh(f): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2023
TOBECHUKWU🙌🙌🙌🙌
Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by JJuanMiguel: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Thortp:
Rather 3 of us
Even the bible says righteousness exalts a nation. So Nigeria going down before our own eyes is what ?

You are barking the wrong tree
Countries that join man and man together as couples are better off
Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
So as you've criticised those people now, are you/how are you a better person?

What exactly have you done towards change?

I think your point will be powerful the more if you can highlight some areas in your life in which, you know, you're different from those people.

Since you're not among the < 25% dishonest Christians, how are you living your life?

2 Likes

Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by Kasdat5(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Nigerians pray & fast to go to those countries , even the G.O's tour those regions too , but then , make I just dey fence & observe
Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by Thortp(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thank you bro
JJuanMiguel:

Re: Hallelujah Challenge And The Hypocrisy Of The Average Nigerian. by Thortp(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Rather 3 of us

Fahvvy:

Ahhhhh grin...

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriages Are Becoming Sexless And How To Save Your Own? / My Near Rape Experiences Ladies And Mothers Beware And Learn From My Experience / Another Sharing Of Half Bag Of Rice Tomorrow At Customs Office Off Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.