Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Marvin Reveals Likely Winner Of $100,000 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvin Reveals Likely Winner Of $100,000 (223 Views)

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Marvin Gaye: His Life Before His Painful Death. / Bbnaija: Atiku’s Aide, Paul Ibe Reveals Likely Winner Of Big Brother Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marvin Reveals Likely Winner Of $100,000 by Crockvibesmedia: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
[b][/b]Marvin Reveals Likely Winner Of $100,000.

One of the evicted Big Brother Titans housemate, Marvin, has predicted the likely winner of the reality show.

Marvin, who was evicted alongside Yaya on Sunday, said that Khosi would likely emerge winner of the $100,000.

“I have several people I like to win. In terms of closeness, I got close to Yvonne, Blaqboi, Kanaga and Olivia.

“I think Khosi is likely to win. She is playing a good game from my point of view.

“I didn’t think about it when I was in the house but coming out of the house, I will say she is likely to win.”

There are now eight pairs battling to win the $100,000 grand prize.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/bbtitans-marvin-reveals-likely-winner-of-100000/

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Celebrates World Civil Defence Day, Launches Official Corps Anthem / “I Apologise For Calling Nigerian Youths Children” – Desmond Elliot. / Both Davido & Wizkid Fans React To Wizkid And Davido Ending Their Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.