Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Art To Science Subjects (nursing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Art To Science Subjects (nursing (476 Views)

Major Challenges Facing The Nursing Practice In Nigeria.. / ‘Forget About the Stigma’ Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing Is a Job of the Future / Pls Which Jamb Subjects Will I Do For International Relations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Art To Science Subjects (nursing by Undyinglove: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
How was it as an art students moving to study science (Nursing )
I will like to read your stories
Re: Art To Science Subjects (nursing by missidy: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Not me tho but I know someone that did it, a former senior friend of mine. Babe was studying Mass Communication in a uni in the east, she left and came over to the country we schooled to study nursing. According to her, she saw how eastern men abroad were always coming to marry nurses so she made up her mind to study it. In her words "you can be anything you want to be". She graduated and returned to naija. Guess what! Just as she said it, that was exactly what happened to her. She got connected to a US based man from her state who specifically wanted to marry a nurse. That was how she got married and relocated to the US. Her levels has changed, babe is now a US nurse.

You can achieve anything you want, just make sure you actually like and enjoy what you are choosing. Also make sure you can stand seeing blood and sick people 😊.

2 Likes

Re: Art To Science Subjects (nursing by Undyinglove: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
missidy:
Not me tho but I know someone that did it, a former senior friend of mine. Babe was studying Mass Communication in a uni in the east, she left and came over to the country we schooled to study nursing. According to her, she saw how eastern men abroad were always coming to marry nurses so she made up her mind to study it. In her words "you can be anything you want to be". She graduated and returned to naija. Guess what! Just as she said it, that was exactly what happened to her. She got connected to a US based man from her state who specifically wanted to marry a nurse. That was how she got married and relocated to the US. Her levels has changed, babe is now a US nurse.

You can achieve anything you want, just make sure you actually like and enjoy what you are choosing. Also make sure you can stand seeing blood and sick people 😊.

I really appreciate your input
I am actually doing all I can to get this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / Job Opening For Caregivers And Nurses / Operational Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.