Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (325 Views)

Web Developer Needed / I Need An e-currency exchange Web Developer / Web Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by PhonesVilla(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: . by Ceoangelcee: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
PhonesVilla:
If you're a professional web developer looking for an urgent gig, then I have a job for you. I'm in need of a web developer to help me create a website.

I'm looking for someone who can work within very short timelines, is willing to take on the challenge, and can guarantee me the best results. If you think you have what it takes, please reach out to me on Whatsapp as soon as possible.

It's important that the website be engineered for maximum efficiency, security, performance, and usability. So if you have the skillset to make this happen, then I'd love to hear from you.

I'm looking for someone who can think on their feet, is full of ideas, and who consistently delivers top-notch work.

I'm also open to hearing your ideas as to what I should to improve the website and make it better.

If this is something you think you can handle, then I'd love to hear from you today. Please send me a message on Whatsapp and let's talk more.

PLEASE AND PLEASE, THIS JOB IS DELIVERY BEFORE PAYMENT

Thanks!
I am a Russia based web developer and I work with the very best team of engineers here. Chat me up on WhatsApp if you need a good quality work with a team of world best that will continue to support your website free of charge forever.
+7 964 416 55 77(WhatsApp)
Re: . by okosodo: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
I dey benin city. Hit me at 09159630121
Re: . by losprince(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
PhonesVilla:
If you're a professional web developer looking for an urgent gig, then I have a job for you. I'm in need of a web developer to help me create a website.

I'm looking for someone who can work within very short timelines, is willing to take on the challenge, and can guarantee me the best results. If you think you have what it takes, please reach out to me on Whatsapp as soon as possible.

It's important that the website be engineered for maximum efficiency, security, performance, and usability. So if you have the skillset to make this happen, then I'd love to hear from you.

I'm looking for someone who can think on their feet, is full of ideas, and who consistently delivers top-notch work.

I'm also open to hearing your ideas as to what I should to improve the website and make it better.

If this is something you think you can handle, then I'd love to hear from you today. Please send me a message on Whatsapp and let's talk more.

Thanks!
Another clown post! 💩

You want a professional developer who can think on their feet and accept challenges and engineer elegant solutions within short timeframes while also delivering top-notch work.

But you'll only pay after delivery on your road side trader budget.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: . by Adeinfo: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Scam. Only novice will do this

1 Like

Re: . by Balo7leke: 5:22am On Feb 24, 2023
PhonesVilla:

Thanks!
Scammer, 😂

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Private University In Nigeria - 10 Inexpensive Private Universities / Who Can Help Me Fix This Issues I'm Having On My Website? / Unlimited Master Reseller Hosting For Just N14000/yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.