Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Naira Scarcity:how I Dealt With Vendor Who Charges Double On Bank Transfer -lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naira Scarcity:how I Dealt With Vendor Who Charges Double On Bank Transfer -lady (256 Views)

If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp / FUEL SCARCITY: How Much Is Fuel Sold In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity:how I Dealt With Vendor Who Charges Double On Bank Transfer -lady by Malxyprincex: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Young lady narrates how she dealt with a plantain vendor who tried to exploit the naira scarcity by charging double on bank transfers.

A Facebook user identified as Amy George narrated how a plantain vendor in her area tried to exploit the Naira scarcity. The seller reportedly insisted on charging N2K for the price of N1K plantain from customers who can't afford new naira notes.

In a lengthy note, Amy wrote in part;

Read more at

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/02/naira-scarcity-how-i-dealt-with-vendor.html

(1) (Reply)

The Scammer, Oyenebe Otito Aka Otikpoko / Learn B5-7-3-6-2-5-1 Chord Voicings Play Like A Pro Piano Tutorial / The Power Of Social Media Videos: How To Create Engaging And Shareable Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.