Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) (3679 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by MideMrPossible: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
It was an helpless situation on Saturday night around 8:45 pm when my Honda civic broke down on a federal lonely road. With no option, I left it hoping it will be fixed on Sunday morning but the mechanic couldn't so the car spent another night as we couldn't tow it. The towing vehicle knowing that we wouldn't want to leave the car in such an environment requested for a crazy fee but I couldn't oblige to it as I can't afford such to tow the vehicle to a safe distance, it's pure extortion!

Below is a link to short footage capturing the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcuqKYAnnDE

Better amplified video
https://youtube.com/shorts/E7R9pvX4KsY?feature=share

The last picture was when it's being towed

Kindly subscribe to my channel
https://youtube.com/africandiarytv

1 Like

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Lifestone(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Where is this? And you still met the car there and in one piece?
Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Coolsperm: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thank God

6 Likes

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by brightest5050: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
I'm glad your car wasn't vandalised. I'm not sure you wouldn't have met the car in the state you left it if it was Corolla 03-07

9 Likes

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by MideMrPossible: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lifestone:
Where is this? And you still met the car there and in one piece?
Unbelievable
The boarder town between Ibadan and ijebu igbo but I'm heading to Ibadan, I had no doubt about the car's safety the first night being that it was already late but staying over for the second night was not easy on me but I dare not wait to spend another night after the second night

2 Likes

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by xtivin(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
MideMrPossible:
It was an helpless situation on Saturday night around 8:45 pm when my Honda civic broke down on a federal lonely road. With no option, I left it hoping it will be fixed on Sunday morning but the mechanic couldn't so the car spent another night as we couldn't tow it. The towing vehicle knowing that we wouldn't want to leave the car in such an environment requested for a crazy fee but I couldn't oblige to it as I can't afford such to tow the vehicle to a safe distance, it's pure extortion!

Below is a link to short footage capturing the environment
https://youtube.com/shorts/E7R9pvX4KsY?feature=share

The last picture was when it's being towed
Congratulations. Kudos to your mother and maybe wife's prayers, hold them very tight it's an oil to your head bro!

4 Likes

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by AndroidAI(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
As a driver, i don't want to ever find myself in this situation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by MideMrPossible: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2023
xtivin:

Congratulations. Kudos to your mother and maybe wife's prayers, hold them very tight it's an oil to your head bro!
Last Sunday was covenant day of exception and it was a great exemption indeed! On Monday morning around 11am when I was going to fetch a lorry that later towed it, 2 different set of police officers at different spots had seen it and marvel how everything was intact for 2 solid nights.
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by adecz: 3:50am On Feb 24, 2023
🆗
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:45am On Feb 24, 2023
You are very lucky man, I have passed through that road on my way from Ibadan to Ijebu Itele, it's a very quiet and lonely road.
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by xtivin(m): 4:53am On Feb 24, 2023
MideMrPossible:
Last Sunday was covenant day of exception and it was a great exemption indeed! On Monday morning around 11am when I was going to fetch a lorry that later towed it, 2 different set of police officers at different spots had seen it and marvel how everything was intact for 2 solid nights.
Thank God, also great to know you are a winner!

2 Likes

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Curious345: 5:23am On Feb 24, 2023
B4 I say anything .let me ask.. are you voting Tinubu ?
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Almaigaa: 5:52am On Feb 24, 2023
brightest5050:
I'm glad your car wasn't vandalised. I'm not sure you wouldn't have met the car in the state you left it if it was Corolla 03-07

If it was any Toyota product, na only the Chassis the op for meet cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Angrygoat: 6:28am On Feb 24, 2023
It's a honda,even a lexus or benz would be left in 1 piece. But u see that small bug sized 4plugs corolla.hahahaha. na from thr ,straight to ladipo as parts. No try am.

2 Likes

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by robinso01(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Toyota is what they mean when they said "cars are park at owners risk"

4 Likes

Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Conner44: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Op you could have parked the vehicle there and gone back home to vote then returned on Monday with your mechanic to fix it and it will still be there intact.

The only thing that will gather it is vandals dust
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Brownshoe: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2023
My civic am still getting this car I just like it.

It seems Honda are not well recognised in Nigeria.
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by DenreleDave(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Curious345:
B4 I say anything .let me ask.. are you voting Tinubu ?

Oga no run na.. I don send u msg for msg
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Congratulations to you sir.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by pps1759(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2023
There is a tree like masquerade protecting the car at the back 👹👹
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2023
MideMrPossible:

Is your Civic a Hybrid or a gas engine?
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by MideMrPossible: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Is your Civic a Hybrid or a gas engine?
Hybrid,
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by brightest5050: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2023
MideMrPossible:

Hybrid,

Nice question, you were asked. The more reason why the car wasn't vandalised apart from been an Honda product.

All the indices were in your favour.
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by MideMrPossible: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2023
brightest5050:

Nice question, you were asked. The more reason why the car wasn't vandalised apart from been an Honda product.

All the indices were in your favour.

I thought so but what about stripping the body parts like the wheels, mirrors, hood etc?

It's God all the way.
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by royalair(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
You are quite lucky it's a Honda if it were a Toyota na only Tyre tracks go remain for there grin
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Brownshoe:
My civic am still getting this car I just like it.

It seems Honda are not well recognised in Nigeria.

I don't know why it's the only Honda product I like. It's not the most beautiful, but I just love its structure.
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Brownshoe: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

I don't know why it's the only Honda product I like. It's not the most beautiful, but I just love its structure.
you sabi! I just like the structure and inside, God willing I wish to own that car,
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Oxtertee(m): 12:49am On Feb 25, 2023
MideMrPossible:

The boarder town between Ibadan and ijebu igbo but I'm heading to Ibadan, I had no doubt about the car's safety the first night being that it was already late but staying over for the second night was not easy on me but I dare not wait to spend another night after the second night

I taught as much, that is idi ayunre / oru /ijebu ode road.

That paticular village where ur car is being towed had a pry sch by the road side, a church & a big poultry farm facing it.
Re: Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) by Torg77: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2023
THIS GIRL IS A RITUALIST. SHE HELPS YAHOO BOYS GET GIRLS FOR RITUALS. SHE KILLED A BABY IN MY COMMMUNITY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ignore What's Circulating On Social Media, This Is What Happened At Toll Gate Sh / Usifo Ataga: A New And Shocking Insight Into How He Actually Died / What Would You Do If You Found Your Husband Trying To Rape Your House Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.