Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,835 members, 7,848,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) (66325 Views)

Raphael Mbotela, 18-Year-Old Zambia Referee Set To Officiate League Games / 18-year-old South Sudanese Goalkeeper, Goodwill Yogusuk, Causes A Stir Online / Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by tctrills: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2023
compton11:
yes they did to the Mexicans grin grin

Cortes defeated the Aztecs and forced them to convert. The destruction of idols, temples, the kidnapping of the Aztec children, the killings of the no- bility, and the practice of Christianity were forced for the most part on the Az- tecs by the Spaniards.
Actually, the Christians stopped millions from being killed in sacrifices
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Sleekfingers: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
See Christian names o. I used to think that they're Muslims in south Sudan

How is Godwill a Christian name?
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Bahamas95(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Some people don't have the fear of God at all.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Newyorkitis(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

We go mention you today till you tire. Lols

South Sudan is like Niger-delta where there is crude oil that the country is using, while where the oil is coming from is largely underdeveloped.
That's why they fought the longest civil war in history (about 21 years)
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by kapelvej: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
that is one reason they could not live with the other sudan which are predominantly moslems
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by SouthernPlateau: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2023
And this one is 24

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by winner37(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Why are we like this ? Seeing black we call it red ?
Person who is other person grandpapa they are calling him 18 of age
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Iagos: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Papichulostunne:
how is it a christain name? So dem no dey get goodwill for muslim language? U see English name you ey shout Christian name.. mtchew πŸ€”πŸ€”

Guy your mumu is legendary.
Check the lineup of the south Sudanese team you'll see Paul, Daniel, Joseph, Emmanuel. I wasn't taking about the goodwill. Besides i wrote "names" not name, but your brain ignored that
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Ellasure: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2023
The South Sudanese people are just coming out of civil wars and as such you expect tough and rough looks.

I don't think that this guy's age should be in question.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Benwallt(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Darnell9:
at least he can climb a fleet of stairs without support

You are the one holding his hand to move about. Trash. I believe someone is helping you to type there
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Reference(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2023
The face of gross hardship.
I think the authorities should start counting life in Africa from when a person truly begins to live..... and not just from when he entered into this dreary continent.
Life is not just fair...
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by gentlegenius(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2023
komzy589:
Buhari nor senior this guy pass 10years.
Yes...
But Tinubu must senior him pass 50 years.
May God punish those who will vote their ancestors tomorrow.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by riczy(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2023
This guy day like who jux resurrected, even Lazarus didn't look like this! Omo emilokan come and carry ur Senior brother!
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Chuknovski(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
When you survive pmb and still shouting emilokan, this is how you will look over aged.
At 25, 35, 40, you will be looking 65yrs -75yrs old.
Suffer never tire you?
Follow the people with a heart for our nation.
Follow PODATTI

grin grin grin grin grin your post made my day lol grin >: grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by DantataJR: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2023
obembet:
18-year-old South Sudanese goalkeeper, Godwill, helps his team make their historic win at U-20 AFCON.

South Sudan πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Έ goalkeeper Godwill Yogusuk Simon Sabio born in 2004 (18 years old) is one of the talented players at the ongoing U20 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

The teenage goalkeeper was in the post to help South Sudan record their first-ever win in a CAF tournament today.
If this guy na 18, then I'm 6..
Abeg vote Peter Obi for President, if not at 18, you'll look 118 grin

Source: https://twitter.com/NuhuAdams_/status/1628826828071702528?t=jO9FDE5tMWsPwOpo7wLF_g&s=19
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by enonche85(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

There are 2 Sudans, the south are Christians while the north are Muslims.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Slynation(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Hehehehe....I have nothing to say!!
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by compton11(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
tctrills:

Actually, the Christians stopped millions from being killed in sacrifices
another lie?

So u don watch apolcaplyse and now they yarn rubbish.

And u dey act as if all of them are in human sacrifice
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by liasmiram2567: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

They are Majorly Christians in South sudan
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Brightest04(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
Like Nigeria, there are more Christians in the southern part of the country.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Slydan204: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
If ths papa is 18, then am stl in my mother's womb
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by scait(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
This man is 72 years old
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by tctrills: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
compton11:
another lie?

So u don watch apolcaplyse and now they yarn rubbish.

And u dey act as if all of them are in human sacrifice
You talk like a kid. It's so well documented. Do your research before coming online. The Europeans liberated and fought along many indigenous tribes that were under bondage, attack and slavery from the bigger tribes. Also most of the deaths in the indigenous communities came from diseases not war
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by planetx: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Axis313:

South Sudan is a Christian region,while the remaining are Muslim region.
Sudan itself is an Arabic word which means "Black".
But it is a pity that even after their independence from the main Sudan,there is not a notable development in the country,the former rebel leader President Salva Kiir presides over a largely underdeveloped and poverty stricken population,defeating their main aim of fighting the Sudanese government for independence.
A South Sudanese guy I meet said their independence from Sudan was a mistake and they should have stayed as one country.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Nobodysboo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Africans don start again... Dem fit use him sweat dye jeans
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Celsony: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

Not at all boss, even when there was only Sudan, the south is Christian dominated until they break away on 9th July 2011. They have 10 states in the southern part of sudan and they are the most diverse with over 60 ethnic groups
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by compton11(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
tctrills:

You talk like a kid. It's so well documented. Do your research before coming online. The Europeans liberated and fought along many indigenous tribes that were under bondage, attack and slavery from the bigger tribes. Also most of the deaths in the indigenous communities came from diseases not war
nigga were all the native involved in human sacrifice?

U haven't answer that.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Celeboy22: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Partnerbiz:
I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

UK/USA used laptops.

Do you have in bulk?

I have a friend in Computer Village
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by fidel2(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

Southern sudan are mainly Christian.......
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by sulaak(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Axis313:

South Sudan is a Christian region,while the remaining are Muslim region.
Sudan itself is an Arabic word which means "Black".
But it is a pity that even after their independence from the main Sudan,there is not a notable development in the country,the former rebel leader President Salva Kiir presides over a largely underdeveloped and poverty stricken population,defeating their main aim of fighting the Sudanese government for independence.

South Sudan has made significant progress since becoming independent. The Capital City of Juba, which once looked like a village, now resembles a modern city. The SS political class should do better, but the South Sudanese are better off independent than living as slaves to the Arabic North.
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Pootle: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

there is Sudan and south sudan the later is predominantly a Christian population, they are the newest state in the world
Re: Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) by Dshocker(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ooomo, suffer and hash whether no good for skin ooO.

I wonder if there are Sudanese in places like Canada and Uk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. / Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.