Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

If You Are Broke And You Need Money, Here's A Stupid Easy Chatgpt Side Hustle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Broke And You Need Money, Here's A Stupid Easy Chatgpt Side Hustle (279 Views)

11 Ways I Make Money Here In Nigeria / Do U Want To Make Money Here Is A Way / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Broke And You Need Money, Here's A Stupid Easy Chatgpt Side Hustle by Passionet: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Don't think a lot, just do this.

If you have ever taught students like me, you'd know making notes is a tedious work.
Now you get where i'm going, smart ass.

Do you know you can make money writing class notes for teachers? what about lecturers? professors? and so on?

And you can use the language model god for this. Except if you have been living under a literal rock, you should know the number one llm in rave at the moment.

So how do you do this in practical terms?

Just type something like this : write a subject class note on "topic, context or theme etc" - replace topic with what the teacher gives you.
And then as the llm gives you data, you can expand on any section and rewrite in a different manner or difficulty. You just have to be smart, again.

Using the llm is way easier when working with language topics like literature, english, history, etc but for other subjects like physics, chemistry, advanced maths, etc you'd have to do an extra work in writing it out, but the best part is the llm makes it so much easier.
Re: If You Are Broke And You Need Money, Here's A Stupid Easy Chatgpt Side Hustle by clevetom99: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is a good idea. I don't know if it will work though.

(1) (Reply)

Pos Terminal Available; Fast Delivery / Obaseki, Ogie, Others Inspect Ongoing Construction Of Agric Hub / Corporate/business Account Reference Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.