Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Which Web Browser Is Better, Internet Explorer7 Or Firefox 2? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Web Browser Is Better, Internet Explorer7 Or Firefox 2? (787 Views)

Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? / Proxifier For Better Internet / Better Internet Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Web Browser Is Better, Internet Explorer7 Or Firefox 2? by nawa1(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2007
i will like to know which web browser you prefer.

i'm using internet explorer 7. one thing i found very interesting is the new "tab" function. with it i can open many link and web site in just a page. and it is very easy and fast to switch between the open pages. does firefox has this function?

please respond.
Re: Which Web Browser Is Better, Internet Explorer7 Or Firefox 2? by Seun(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2007
Firefox had this function before Internet Explorer 7. Tabbed browsing was popularized by Firefox!
Re: Which Web Browser Is Better, Internet Explorer7 Or Firefox 2? by nbeet2000(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2007
firefox for me any time
Re: Which Web Browser Is Better, Internet Explorer7 Or Firefox 2? by Ninjabyte(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
Comparing IE and Firefox, i'm sure i'll go for Firefox anytime. IE is heavy and slow. And sure, firefox had tabs even B4 IE. I used to like Opera pretty much cos of its ability to be closed without closing the tabs and opening it with all the tabs still open and the fact that when u hit the Back button, it simply displays the last page without refreshing it, saving time in the process (IE always refreshes). But my problem with Opera was u cant hit Ctrl+Enter when entering an address for it to automatically add the "www" and ".com".

Firefox combines all and more. U can customize ur theme and there are a lot of plugins and extensions available for Firefox.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Pc Keeps Switching Off And On? / Unlock Pc Softwares To Licensed! Come In To Get Ya Software Registered. / Glo Laptop Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.