Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) (28346 Views)

Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment / Soldiers Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes And Replacing With Printed Papers / 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
I rushed in to check if I will see a female soldier but found none.

Women are not known for wahala. It's men who snatch ballots and it's men who shoot innocent citizens.
Men are synonymous with bad things.

Point out a woman who has ever snatched a ballot box. Of course NONE.

I hereby urge well meaning Nigerians to troop out in their multitude and vote Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.

Let's give women a chance to prove themselves.

You're a big fool...so you had to insult men just to market a female candidate?...who is worse a ballot box snatcher or a woman like diezani that looted 90billion dollars?...oponu apodaa
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

Women are not known for wahala. It's men who snatch ballots and it's men who shoot innocent citizens.

I hereby urge well meaning Nigerians to troop out in their multitude and vote Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.

SMH
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Housa language
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by deltateam: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

August meeting has not reached. We will support her for women leader.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
Any problem with that?
No I like lesbians
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Xandelle: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

Women are the highest vote sellers in this country. If you say its a lie, then you're either lying, or you've never been to a polling unit

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by bitbillionaire: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin grin grin You are kidding, right?

saphiere:

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by ojialo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Na for today's jumat we go know say North no dey joke with their own
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Alhari(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Killerbag36:
Vote for apc nd death await you nd your family

It's people like you that is giving room for other political parties to abuse us. Let's know how to convince people with positive words not abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerian soldiers ain't taking shit....

They know what they want.
They also want the best to win.
This election will turn things around for greatness.
God bless me.
God bless u all.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by saphiere(f): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
sofiscatedmoron:

No I like lesbians
Good luck
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Focusmind: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
APC have gone beyond ballot snatching in this election. Snatching ballot boxes is now outdated in the rigging sector. Everything now stealth, with great execution.
There is a confirmation now trending that the Labor party logo is not on the national and state house of assembly ballot papers for the election in Lagos State alone. I wonder how that error could have by passed INEC if there was no insider, working in tandem with corrupt party leaders.
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
EGBEROS DONT SNATCH ANY BALLOT BOX IN LAGOS OOOO! FOR YOUR OWN good . angry let a winner that will truly build build refinery,stop oil thiefs,liberalize economy for youths to get good jobs in industries,and stop violence,MAKE NASS MEMBERS PART TIME AND cut DOWN ALL NASS salaries,cut president pay, mobiize farmers with machines to produce enough foods,wipe out terrorists,RANCH ALL CATTLES NAYIONWIDE,wipeout kipnappers,seize all loots and ransoms and share THEM naija youths AGES 25 TO 50YRSfrom university level to artisans and GIVE old people UPKEEP MONEY using NIN. angryThat what we vote tomorrow.
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
nairanaira12:

They will still use ballot box to collect ballot papers.
Oh!!! Meh!!! These people will still rig niyen....this country is finished
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by od501: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:
2023 Presidential Election: Soldiers counsels hoodlums planning to steal ballot boxes or constitute nuisance on election day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iomOGKV6zp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QffMgY4zrB8

See as baby soldier dey yarn dust! 😅😅
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
The warning should be for Tonight and Atiku urchins, na them be the agbero....cofin sellers go make sales grin this week.
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
See small boys threatening their elders, foolish soldiers
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by wethebest(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
shegra58:
MC oluomo dey Atlanta, Georgia

And u guys without passport want make known old thief like tinubu & demonic apc dey rule una. They hv really used all ur brains for sacrifice to sango. What a wasted generation 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Urchinpainer: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

seun nlfpmod lalasticlala Dominique rule two broken.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Na now you dey wake up for sleep?
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:
2023 Presidential Election: Soldiers counsels hoodlums planning to steal ballot boxes or constitute nuisance on election day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iomOGKV6zp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QffMgY4zrB8
Lil Boyz face the terrorists terrorising yuh zones...

Don't come here and flex muscles..

We all know how it goes without dat firearms..

Clout chasers and cowards
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by PStacks(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
This is very unprofessional. The heirachy of the Army should curb this Nonsense before it gets out of Hand..

Soldiers should not intimidate anybody in a Democracy, Snatching Ballot Box is part of Democracy, we would only think of ways to improve Elections to avoid snatching ballot box.

Snatching Ballot Box is a problem that would get a Democratic Solution in due time and not Military Harrasments.

You will Never see Professionally well trained American Soldier chase clouts cos they want to secure Ballot Box..

They are not doing us a favour securing Nigeria, it's their Duty. They signed up for it.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by AndrewTate(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
If you take yourself seriously then you should be studied!…

I haven’t insulted you, have I?
Or you need a woman to interpret for you now?

How about deactivating your acct here on nairaland because Seun is a man and he own it… and you must stop doing business with men too let’s see if you can afford the phone you typed all these beautiful content of your beautiful woman brain…🤡
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by dappydozzy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
SHINJA:
They should shoot any Yoruba Muslim urchin that misbehave that day ...

Target their legs...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

Dont always paint everything in religious colour for us here. A criminal is a criminal, Religion is a creation of man. Nobody was born with it. Heaven itself does not recognise religion or denomination. Go sleep, bro
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Redman44(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Help your family members identify the labour party logo. The logo is really clear. VOTE WISELY . Tomorrow is the people's REVOLUTION.

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by ICEWIN: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

https://punchng.com/soldiers-arrest-nasarawa-woman-for-snatching-ballot-papers/
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by naijamerican: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
i hope the tinibu urchins planning violence get handily dealth with this voting day
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Killerbag36:
Vote for apc nd death await you nd your family

Labor party will fail, and you and your family shall die painful deaths before the end of February after suffering heartbreaking defeats tomorrow. Idiiot
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by tianshie(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
OBI's comin, tinubu shit-your-draws
you gon fall at the polls, nigga, stick-to-drugs
true or false, when Funso died, you made the call
then grabbed a glock at the toll gate and shot our sons
blazed our daughters, razed young dreams, fcu.ked wit karma
now after the polls we gon watch you fold like lama
aneurysm or cardiac-related, you take your pick of reasons
Atiku jostlin just to fail this season, sense is missin
greed on point, fly like crows, hell's the mission
this nigga about to end in prison
fcukin Genevieve wasn't enough
now he wanna lay his dc.ik on the treasury, we gon neuter this enemy
obi comin like a mac-11
spray on you 'gbado b*tches, cop a few shells and lay in ditches
this a new era, bout to work you niggas like ciara
we in the form of our lives, b*tch, we is the winner.
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by djkaneo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

Nne e don do. Zukwanuike! Chineke ekwela ihie ọjọọ!

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
Good luck
So what's up, will like to know more about u
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
PStacks:
This is very unprofessional. The heirachy of the Army should curb this Nonsense before it gets out of Hand..

Soldiers should not intimidate anybody in a Democracy, Snatching Ballot Box is part of Democracy, we would only think of ways to improve Elections to avoid snatching ballot box.

Snatching Ballot Box is a problem that would get a Democratic Solution in due time and not Military Harrasments.

You will Never see Professionally well trained American Soldier chase clouts cos they want to secure Ballot Box..

They are not doing us a favour securing Nigeria, it's their Duty. They signed up for it.

Ballot box snatching is electoral violence.

Military are called in to quell violence.

You have no point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Child Kidnapper Caught At Owode Ajegunle Lagos / Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS / Soldiers Saved Us From Being Kidnapped On The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.