Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Crypto Portfolio for the next bull - investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Portfolio for the next bull - investment (548 Views)

Is ERC404 Steering The Course For The Next Bull Run? / The Next Bull Run Will Provide Massive Potential For These Mining Applications / Creating A Crypto Portfolio In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Portfolio for the next bull - investment by Philfit(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Hey Guys, what are your plans for the next bull run season?

Anyways I'm really bullish on Arbitrum projects and I am very sure they would be the talk of the next bull run, as we can see from projects like Gala, Camelot ...etc (You are still early though, most of these projects are barely 2 months old and still have a low market cap but have done 10x already except Camelot which has exploded).

Write your take or tell me what you feel about the next bull run, we would start from there wink
#WAGMI
Re: Crypto Portfolio for the next bull - investment by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Looking at Artificial intelligence coins. AI is gaining steam, and also NFTs. A combo of this and Metaverse would be great.

Arbitrum is growing but I do t know how.to pick the best coins. Can you give hints about how to do research on this, please?

Meme coins would always be worth looking at, as long as one has a good strategy to take profits off it. Kishu and Floki on my mind, the Quack too

Chinese coins would be good. I don't understand the game China is playing though
Re: Crypto Portfolio for the next bull - investment by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Philfit:
Hey Guys, what are your plans for the next bull run season?

Anyways I'm really bullish on Arbitrum projects and I am very sure they would be the talk of the next bull run, as we can see from projects like Gala, Camelot ...etc (You are still early though, most of these projects are barely 2 months old and still have a low market cap but have done 10x already except Camelot which has exploded).

Write your take or tell me what you feel about the next bull run, we would start from there wink
#WAGMI

Syn seems good.
Rdnt is the talk now.
Re: Crypto Portfolio for the next bull - investment by Philfit(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hamzashaf99:
Looking at Artificial intelligence coins. AI is gaining steam, and also NFTs. A combo of this and Metaverse would be great.

Arbitrum is growing but I do t know how.to pick the best coins. Can you give hints about how to do research on this, please?

Meme coins would always be worth looking at, as long as one has a good strategy to take profits off it. Kishu and Floki on my mind, the Quack too

Chinese coins would be good. I don't understand the game China is playing though

The Chinese are really dangerous haha, I also don't understand their game. With Floki there's a bit of hype out there and it might do numbers, Kishu also but I'm skeptical. Arbitrum is a new market and the top players are just being formed right now like GMX, Zyber, sharky, Vela, etc but there has been so much rugging and scamming lately that these coins are facing withdrawal issues making them really low right now, that what they are supposed to be, I would say this dip is a nice entry point but there also the risk of some of them closing up, because of low liquidity from fearful investors. Meme coins would be great but my target is meme coins on Arbitrum cause it's a newer niche it has more potential of serious Bleep. Im in different groups and also follow different blogs that's how I find them, my main focus is being early to catch the presales before they even get listed or audited, (This has its own risks though). Do you want to join my discord group?

AI is also pretty cool, but most of them are on the Eth mainchain and the gas feels are discouraging a lot of investors. If they move to other chains as I suspect they would, that could be a Killer deal

1 Like

Re: Crypto Portfolio for the next bull - investment by Chukatabra: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
My bet remains on BTC and ETH.

I found other prospects in this article - https://blog.bitmama.io/top-cryptos-to-buy-for-the-next-bull-run/

I hope it helps
Re: Crypto Portfolio for the next bull - investment by Philfit(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11
So its been about a year since i started this juorney and alot has changed in my prospective of crypto, i am also really thankfull and stayed because i didnt give up and my knowledge has since then been on paar. Looking back makes me feel cringe becuase i remeber how new i was in the space and how little i knew, ive gone through ups and downs, turned 4 figs to 6 figs and lost all for a while, fought back and turned it back to 6 figs, i am on a juorney to achiecve 8 figs minimum this year, sounds so far fetched , but where there is a will there is a way, this year could be a " what a time to be alive year" when looked back at in 2 years from now, as there are so much opportunities left and right , its really crazy how its not being utilized in this space. But as a wise man once said, we as humans live forward and learn backwards which is sad haha, but i would try my best to utilize this year. Alpha for anyone that reads, look into Quilibrium by Cassie Heart, it would be the biggest alpha this season, it is not on twitter, it is on Warpcast by Farcaster, or search twitter for $QUIL and you would see more about it. it has the backing from the $TAO OG's, its in its infant stages and you are as early as you can be, OTC hasnt even started. To me this is the biggest oppurtunity one can get right now, dont over look it, and if you do then you get what you deserve. Hard and Smart work always pays offf

Thats it there for me, i hope i would be able to touch someones life and change their situation. I would visit this page back in a year from now or maybe earlier when my goal is achieved .. stay blessed all wink

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect From A Buhari Government / Buy A Bag Of Dangote Cement At The Factory Price Of #1000 Now / Waist Trainers Wholesale Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.