Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) (81746 Views)

Ado Ekiti Is Underrated / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by Wonuola111(f): 2:39pm On Feb 19
Gatess:
Good day guys, I am thinking we create a WhatsApp group for those who are interested in relocating or doing business in Benin republic and some nearby African countries. Where we can get your questions answered not just by me but by some other experienced people. Meanwhile be careful before involving yourself with people. We may sound nice when talking but our hearts may not be so.
If you interested with the WhatsApp link, join via this WhatsApp link:

https:///EbXnOIjD9kOFdJEsRwwLiG

Link not working
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by Gatess: 5:22pm On Mar 03
Wonuola111:

Link not working
Sorry u can drop your numbers
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by Gatess: 9:43pm On Mar 03
RoadTraveller:

Whatsapp link not working

Please PM me to add u. Tanx
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by Gatess: 9:44pm On Mar 03
Gatess:

Please PM me to add u. Tanx

Here is my number: +22954213118
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by Gatess: 9:49pm On Mar 03
Whitedove007:
Okay thanks. Pls how much is transport from idiroko border to port novo?

And Please, what is the difference between the Idiroko border and the Owode border?

Sorry I didn't take not of this message. Just saw it. Current I don't know the cost of from idiroko to Port Novo but I know it will be between 2000 to 2500 cefa.

Then for the difference between owode and idiroko, I can't tell cos I have not passed via owode but I know it easier to snuggle things via owode and it's closer to cotonou and Port Novo than idiroko
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by N9jaVibe: 8:23pm On Mar 05
Whitedove007:
So, like how much will it cost me to get their national ID for this purpose?

You will have to marry one of our sisters for you to be able to get our national ID.
I'm Beninois, by the way😊

1 Like

Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by N9jaVibe: 8:29pm On Mar 05
Gatess:

post=127884297]Please how can I open a bank account in UBA, buy a SIM card, and open a mobile wallet over there, without resident permit or passport?
Thanks.

NO bro. You need any type of identification to be able to get any of those. But some people for that boarder side fit help you do am.
I'm Beninois, by the way🇧🇯
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by verminnel(f): 9:08pm On Mar 05
Please add me to the WhatsApp group 07068413959
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by bola01234: 2:55pm On Mar 07
Pls add me too... thinking of doing masters in that Togo
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by milann: 5:22pm On Mar 29
capricornlady:
Hi, did you still go? how was your experience? Plan to visit soon too
hi, i applied for the role of bank teller on resource intermediaries ltd. I fill their form online. Tell me about them
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by Fantome: 9:46pm On Apr 07
Hello house, I'm planning a weekend trip to Cotonou.
Please can anyone provide an extensive guide or experience for the trip. I'd be the going through badagry, I'd like to know the current exchange rate, prices of hotel and sites to visit.
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by Moxiez(f): 12:07pm On May 13
Please add me to WhatsApp +234 813 429 5283

You should have used telegram
Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by Motun4082(f): 3:27pm On May 20
Gatess:

Sorry u can drop your numbers

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. / Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.