Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Is Satellite Town A Good Place To Live In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Satellite Town A Good Place To Live In Lagos (533 Views)

Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon / Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? / Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Satellite Town A Good Place To Live In Lagos by lajid: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Hi guys,

I’m trying to find a place in Lagos to rent an apartment and based on online research i think satellite town is kind of affordable.

But anyone has an idea about security, electricity, water, flood (when rain falls) etc in satellite town.

Also is it also good for someone working on the island - ease of going to and fro from satellite town to the island for work.

Thank you
Re: Is Satellite Town A Good Place To Live In Lagos by Nkemella: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Satellite is a good place to reside. But house there is a bit expensive.
The security is okay.
So many people are going from there to island for their businesses and work.

Then concerning the water, it depends the area of satellite town, there water don't use to be clean.
Re: Is Satellite Town A Good Place To Live In Lagos by lajid: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nkemella:
Satellite is a good place to reside. But house there is a bit expensive.
The security is okay.
So many people are going from there to island for their businesses and work.

Then concerning the water, it depends the area of satellite town, there water don't use to be clean.

Thank you so much, I will do more research about it

(1) (Reply)

This Video Of This Elderly Couple And Their Son Will Make You Smile (pics/video) / 22 Things Many People Learn Late In Life / Why I Respect Igbo Pple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.